Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There comes a time in a DJ's life

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys this will be my last post for a while (save the health and fitness forums) and you will find out why in this post. I encourage people who are at the same stage as me to join me.

When I first came to this site I found the wealth of information here overwhelming, it was great, I would stay up late reading everything - I fell in love with this site. But there is only so much you can learn from this site - alot of becoming a DJ comes from within. Here is my perception of the 3 stages of the DJ:

Newbie DJ
This is the guy that has been led here by something that has been bothering, ussually a female aqquaintance. He (like me) starts reading stuff and finds it amasing, he reads the bible, likes it - starts lurking around. He makes some changes in his life like removal of any temporary one-itis, a moderatly increased confidence level, a better understanding of women, and a few more mental understandings.

Now the time comes when the DJ has to come out and break free of his shell and face the world. This is the stage i am at - its called:

Aspiring DJ
This is the the test - it is where everything he learned as a newbie is put in too use, this is where most people drop out. This is when the DJ takes more drastic action, he starts making approaches, his confidence sky rockets, he might get a g/f maybe even a couple of gf's. But first he has to break through the barrier.
This is ussually when the DJ should leave the site and come to his own understandings and return when he has reached a higher stage of DJ-hood.

Senior DJ
NOTE: SENIOR not MASTER DJ, but thats another topic.
I believe few people meet this stage, it is the stage when they come to their own legitimate, field-tested, understandings of how things work, and have their own unique out look on life and women. They shouldnt even be classified DJ's anymore, because Senior DJ's dont share many of the same qualities - save happiness, success with women, and the self improvement mindset. Congratulations to anyone who has come this far.

The real point of this post is to encourage newbie DJ's to break out of their shells, like I am now doing. Become an aspiring DJ. This is the test, only some succeed.

Here is what im doing, please join me newbie DJ's who want to advance. Come with me, lets break out of our shells, lets destroy those barriers that are stopping from reaching the next level of our life. There is only so much you can learn here, dont keep coming back expecting to see some miricle post that will make your life succesfull. This is not going to be easy, it will be hard. If you want to join me then post here and tell everyone that your ready to move on. The rules are you cant post here or come here again (save H&F forum, and anything else forum). Once you have achieved senior DJ then return with me and post it under this thread. It may be months from now - maybe even years.

Dont sit around learning stuff you have allready learnt. It's rediculous. Dont stay at the newbie DJ stage. I got very good advice the other day - "Dont put off something too tomorrow, that you can do today"

Good luck if you choose to join me, and good bye fellow DJ's.

I hope to see you all again - i dont know how long this will take but i do know that if i fail then i will post under this thread and never post again, but that wont happen!

Thanks for listening.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody seemms to what to join, but i think this is something i should do, but i need to reallly know that i have gotttn to the level to come back, how would i know this??

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only just posted this.

I dont know myself because i havent reached that point yet. But i think once you are there - you wont have to come back here, and if you do it will be out of the willingness to help or maybe more advanced discussion. But once you are a senior DJ i think you will know.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok man lets do it------- i wil read a little more to reach my intellectual goal but i will leave by tonight..

peace yall, my journey is waiting for me

tanx for all the help

Reaction score
I agree with you Sammo. I've only been on this forum for about 3 weeks, and a year looking at those quicktips, and I've been reading some of the same stuff over and over. I might do the same as well. Just read the bible a couple more times and then departure for a little bit.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
sammo everything you just said = this summer for me.

goin from adj --> sdj (as you put it)

cheers man

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will look forward with anticipation where I will one day thank youfor your help and advice instead of it being the other way around.
There will always come a time in someones life when they will have a chance to have a baton passed to them. If they can hold on to it, they will have even a greater gift to have a chance to pass it to an aspiring newbie. Its one of the greatest feelings in the world after you have passed the baton and to see the person run with it and pass it just as you did. If you dont understand what I'm talking about, thats ok, you will understand in due time.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so true. after 3 months here, you realize that there isnt much to learn anymore, you have everything you need. It is time to go out and hit the world with our skills. AND DO NOT COME BACK IF YOU GET REJECTED. STOP CRYING. MOVE ON, and dont look back!
i will come back to this site exactly a month from today, i do not know how i will handle this, filter this or something, but the point is : Time to put this to the ultimate test.

I am with you guys. Meet here in a month and share what happened.

Therefore, all my threads are temperoraly closed. If someone is willing to take over the confidence shop, go ahead. And good luck to all of us.

;)

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Farewell all.....I must do the same too. I will start my journey in depth, I will start it now. And you should note, that I will not tire, I will not falter, and I will not fail.

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing you just gave me a helluvan idea, how about, everyone here who is willing to become an aspiring dj and not drop out report their previous weeks every saturday, this is great because the aspiring Djs can go out and then see how the others are doing, so they can see if they need to improve or not. what do ya think

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK

Come back in one month, post your improvements then. 1 week is to soon, its like your using this site as a barrier that is shielding you from the world. Some things in life you have to do by yourself, some times there isnt anyone there to hold your hand. When you come back in a month and you post your experiences, you have to judge if your a sdj, if not (most likely), you have to go back out again and blast your barriers once more. Guys this is going to be hard, you have to push yourself.

Last edited:

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
This is ussually when the DJ should leave the site and come to his own understandings and return when he has reached a higher stage of DJ-hood.
This is what I am doing! How unusual that you read that!

Good luck on your sojourn, hope to see you return soon. This week has been VERY interesting, and I left to be able to write about it, worry free. I've tried different methods of behavior, drastic new physical chances..... can't wait to share it with you all.
:)

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno man...coming here is more of a hobby for me, and if I ever get into a situation where i'mnot quite sure what i should do then i just do a search or ask.

The summer is the best time for newish DJ's though, cause last summer was the time for me when I grew the most as a "DJ" and now i'm just enjoying all the benefits of this knowledge.

This whole "get girls" and never come back thing is pretty stoopid, cause basically you're saying that your life revolves around women.
For me my life has never revolved around women, more having fun and stuff. But everyone has their own motivation - doing well in school/life etc.
I say just go out and try it, cause then you should realise that while women CAN help you to have fun, you don't need them...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
I'm about to punch you in the face.
Can I break his nose? Can I? Can I?
Oh, Please!!

To the topic.
When you as a newbie have read the bible, got much new knowledge and it's hard to find new information anymore, you MUST take a break to get field experience and change the way you think!!!
It's really important.
I know it because I've gone through it.
I took recently a month off.
I got a top confidence and changed the way I think a bit...
There is no AFC in me I can say that for sure!

Now I'm going to focus on getting my DJ side better.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
This whole "get girls" and never come back thing is pretty stoopid, cause basically you're saying that your life revolves around women.
For me my life has never revolved around women, more having fun and stuff. But everyone has their own motivation - doing well in school/life etc.
I say just go out and try it, cause then you should realise that while women CAN help you to have fun, you don't need them...
Mate, in which part is this about "getting girls", they are just a nice added bonus to spice up your hard work. This is about working hard to be a DJ and improving your life.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say that I'm glad I stumbled upon this site. Its very tough to find a forum that talks about women in an honest manner. Most forums in general have people who you know are virgins but talk like they banged over 300 girls. Or people who honestly admit they are virgins...which is good. An advice oriented forum like this is good when there is honesty. I may post here less but I'll probably never leave in case I'm in need of help.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed. I swear to fúck this place saved my life...

probably not literally

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm breaking out of my shell right now, I havent been posting recently, mostly because I used all my DJing knowlege to pull a really great girl who, a few months ago, I would have concidered "above me" in every way imageinable. I'mjust spreading my wings and elevating myself to playa status as best i can:D I've got exams n **** happening, and I'm taking up thai boxing, but I'll keep visiting this site, maybe lurking more than posting. Good luck to y'all leaving the nest, but I for one will be back to help others get past that sh1t bit in their lives, what I had to go thru, and I hope some of u guys will join me in that.

Good luck to everyone!