Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There are some nasty, c0ckblocking cvnts out there....

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, it's one thing if you're out partying and you approach a table of two women and one of them digs you and the other doesn't, or hell, maybe neither one of them dig you, but it's a totally different story when a woman in a two set hits on YOU, and her friend is a snide little b!tch.

Went out last night with a fairly large group of friends, guys and girls. I get along well with all of these women in my group but there isn't any sexual vibe with any of them, so I'm just kickin' it having a good time.

Eventually we all end up at a small locals type joint in the middle of downtown, you know, the kind of place where the drinks are strong and the people are friendly.

I'm hanging out with my friends and catch the eye of a cute blonde sitting at a table with her friend about 10 feet away. She made some kind of motion to me...thumbs up or something.....so I go over to say hello.

I say hi, and blondie asks my name. She introduces herself and her friend, and proceeds to ask me what I do. I tell her that I have a retail business and I do a few other things, and her friend starts to laugh. I said something to blondie about her friend being "amused" at what I said and that she must not believe me (saying it as if her friend weren't right across the table....if she wants to be a b!tch I can be an ass hole, hehe).

So the friend fires back that she was laughing at a funny text, not me, Ummm...okay....

As I'm talking to blondie the friend is across the table making little snide remarks. At this point blondie says something to the friend acknowledging her cattiness. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I fired back a couple of more times as well.

I was feeling no pain by this time of the night. Had it happened earlier I might have been sharp enough to go toe to toe with this condescending beeyotch (which would have been fun), but I was getting tired and saw the interaction going nowhere so I excused myself and went to find my friends. I know enough about what makes women tick by now that had I been a little more coherent i think i could have worked this chick over good with a few well timed comebacks, but alas, it was not to be....

Anyway, I just find it appalling that women can be so utterly uncouth at times. I understand that women have filtering mechanisms that are put in place to ensure that men are the real deal, but when you get a b!tch shield from the FRIEND of a chick who is hitting on YOU...that's a little too much.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah, it's ridiculous. I would chalk it up to pure jealousy and envy. The rude friend is envious of two things:

1. Blondie found a man (you) and she didn't. Poor thing lol.

2. She doesn't WANT to believe that you are successful because, you might be, gasp, more successful than HER or the guys she's dated or attracts.

Guys generally don't do this. It's definitely a female thing. Have you ever heard of a wingman being rude to his wing's girl/target?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Yeah, it's ridiculous. I would chalk it up to pure jealousy and envy. The rude friend is envious of two things:
The "friend" was pissed that her girlfriend (blondie) may connect with you and she may be left alone.
Another example of how women think that they OWN each othe's time attention and connectedness. .
I see it over and over.

You date one sister and the other sister gets hostile toward you purely because you have diverted a lot of their mutual attention.

You get in an LTR with a HB8 chick and her HB6 G/f decides to hate on you because she now has nobody to hunt with Friday nights.

It seems that women never leave high school.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is Roosh V's advice for ending ****blocking (and no, I'm not promoting his site...just passing along some wisdom). In fact, I'd like to hear everyone's take on this. He just posted it last week and I found it interesting.

The way to end ****blocking in the United States came to me in a dream. I woke up and immediately grabbed a pen so I wouldn’t forget something that could change the lives of millions of men.

If you get ****blocked by a girl, you need to respond by shaking her core so hard that she hesitates doing it ever again, like a mouse who hits the wrong lever and gets the **** zapped out of him. No jokes and no wit—you gotta get dirty.

This is what you must say to the ****blocker. Say it with a stern tone, like a parent scolding a child.

“Did you really just do that? I’m being friendly and respectful to your friend and you rudely interrupt. Did your parents teach you to be anti-social like that?”

Then shake your head and turn your back on her. Don’t engage her in a conversation or even act like you hear her response. She no longer exists.

This ruins her night, completely. Girls are emotional creatures and it takes them a very long time to get over getting called out like that. To top it off, girls absolutely hate it when you don’t allow them to respond. They are so used to getting in the last word in their arguments with men (they are addicted to closure, remember), that she will be thinking of what happened for a long time to come.

I was talking to a girl and mid-sentence out of nowhere this ***** rolls up between us and starts yapping her mouth. I tap her on the shoulder and she turns around. With a straight face I said, “You see we’re talking here, right?” She gave me a stunned look and immediately stormed off. Her friend gave chase to console her.

Do you think she interrupted another conversation that night? I don’t think so. She probably went home to call her beta hanger-on for support.

If every guy calls out a ****blocker just once a month, I’m confident it will cease to exist in a year or two. I’m dead serious. Girls will continue to ****block as long as there is no punishment for doing so, and since it’s against the law to slap her upside the face, you have to use words. But it’s important you don’t use profanity or call her names because then she won’t take you seriously. Be mostly respectful so she can’t immediately write you off as an *******. You’re a good guy who is shocked and appalled by the rudeness you were just victim to. You don’t believe what the world is coming to.

It’s our fault that girls ****block. We’ve been letting them get away with it for so long that girls know there is absolutely no cost for them to block. We stand there with dumbfounded looks on our face while she gets satisfaction that her friend is going home alone just like her. It’s time to let them earn that ****block.

Here are the keywords to remember: respectful, rude, interrupt, anti-social. I don’t care if I get kicked out of bars but I’m going to ruin her night, and she’s going to think twice about doing it again. Worthless *****.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The "friend" was pissed that her girlfriend (blondie) may connect with you and she may be left alone.
Another example of how women think that they OWN each othe's time attention and connectedness. .
I see it over and over.

You date one sister and the other sister gets hostile toward you purely because you have diverted a lot of their mutual attention.

You get in an LTR with a HB8 chick and her HB6 G/f decides to hate on you because she now has nobody to hunt with Friday nights.

It seems that women never leave high school.
Thing is, I am VERY conscious of engaging the group because I know how women are. This one didn't even give me a chance!

She was pretty busy texting so maybe she didn't SEE her friend waving at me, but even after blondie said "My new friend and I are talking" letting her know that I was "welcome" the friend didn't back down.

I know how this stuff works with women. I have had a g/f or two who had a best friend who HATED me because they were less attractive than my girl and they didn't like the fact that I took their buddy away.

I just can't even imagine men acting like children in this way. Oh, that's right WE DON'T! Women are just so wrapped up in "society" that when they are faced with the proposition of being a third wheel....that doesn't sit well with them. Plus, it hits the validation nerve pretty hard since it is essentially "negative" validation.

This ties in with my competition anxiety thread as well.

Chicks just go berserk when it isn't "all about them".

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post sam.

Thinking back on the whole deal I was pretty abrupt responding to her jabs, but it was more of a way to diffuse her aggression and put her on my side. I think I was thinking to myself at the time that I should have whispered in the blonde's ear "Hey, I think your friend needs to get laid". Would have sexualized the frame AND made the friend wonder what I was saying. Curiosity is definitely a woman's enemy.

Anyway, I like the idea of ruining a chick's night when she pulls this sh!t. It really is uncalled for, and is nothing more than her insecurities manifesting themselves for all to see. Note though that this probably ISN'T the best move if you are looking for a happy outcome for your little man. Notice how in the story the target's friend took off after the c0ckblocker? It might make you feel good to put a chick in her place like that, but it isn't likely to help you get women.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
STR8UP said:
I know how this stuff works with women. I have had a g/f or two who had a best friend who HATED me because they were less attractive than my girl and they didn't like the fact that I took their buddy away.

I heard someone say to a significant other once when they first met "show me your friends and I will know who you are" or something along those lines. For me, its important to recognize the type of people a potential significant other associates with before considering her relationship material.

There is only so much that we can "control" without coming off as being controlling. So you meet a woman, you think she is great, then you meet a couple of her friends and they display traits like str8up explained above. This happened to me in my last relationship. There was a lot of pressure comign from "them" and eventually my cvnt ex caved.

Regardless, the point is - sometimes there really isn't much you can do, especially if you don't hang out with the "friends" when your potential girl does.

Just my .02 I dunno...

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's anyone's responsibility to tell off a ****blocking friend, it's the girl's, not yours. Notice this line from that article:

"With a straight face I said, “You see we’re talking here, right?” She gave me a stunned look and immediately stormed off. Her friend gave chase to console her."

--This is exactly what happens if you spar with the ****block--she splits, thus forcing the target to follow her. In essence, she wins.

It is an unfortunate part of the game, but sometimes ****blocking can't be prevented. Having a wing that isn't afraid to occupy the obstacle is pretty crucial in bars. If not, you're going to have to engage both girls for a bit and then pull a "may I borrow your friend for two seconds?" If it's a particularly nasty cb, it doesn't matter what you do, you're dead in the water.

IMO, AMOG's are much easier to deal with than cb's. Sometimes, mixed sets are actually easier than a simple two set, if you can get a handle on who's with who.

STR8UP, you probably could've ignored the cb, plowed through and # closed based on blondie's interest and the fact that the cb couldn't drag her away. The only problem is that getting a number close when her friends are bitter is a useless endeavor and rarely leads to anything more. Chalk it up to bad luck.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
darkstarrr said:
There was a lot of pressure comign from "them" and eventually my cvnt ex caved.

And THAT told you what and WHO her priority was.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
If it's anyone's responsibility to tell off a ****blocking friend, it's the girl's, not yours.
IN my experience the girl NEVER does that....never seen it in 30 years.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Did you pull digits?
Haha....well, blondie asked if I had a business card (hint, hint) but by this time I wasn't really feeling the magic so I bailed soon after.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
If it's anyone's responsibility to tell off a ****blocking friend, it's the girl's, not yours. Notice this line from that article:

"With a straight face I said, “You see we’re talking here, right?” She gave me a stunned look and immediately stormed off. Her friend gave chase to console her."

--This is exactly what happens if you spar with the ****block--she splits, thus forcing the target to follow her. In essence, she wins.
I agree. Sparring with the CB friend is taking the bait. I hate how people like this article writer gives advice and the time he actually tried it in the field it failed. Yet he doesn't even see the failure. But I do agree with him that sometimes it's worth taking a stand against poor female behavior.

It is an unfortunate part of the game, but sometimes ****blocking can't be prevented. Having a wing that isn't afraid to occupy the obstacle is pretty crucial in bars. If not, you're going to have to engage both girls for a bit and then pull a "may I borrow your friend for two seconds?" If it's a particularly nasty cb, it doesn't matter what you do, you're dead in the water.
This is the main thing, sometimes nothing you could've done would've prevented it. If the CBer was a decent, sensible person they wouldn't CB like that in the first place.

IMO, AMOG's are much easier to deal with than cb's. Sometimes, mixed sets are actually easier than a simple two set, if you can get a handle on who's with who.
Well yeah the female friend CBer is usually an instant game ender, but it depends on the AMOG.

STR8UP, you probably could've ignored the cb, plowed through and # closed based on blondie's interest and the fact that the cb couldn't drag her away. The only problem is that getting a number close when her friends are bitter is a useless endeavor and rarely leads to anything more. Chalk it up to bad luck.
I think so too. I think str8up should've totally ignored her and continued talking to the target. I think if you are going to engage the cb you have to do it in a witty way, but it's best to just ignore them. The bad cbs are the ones that storm off mad and the target chases after or the ones that physically grab your target and pull her away. Maybe str8 you could've approached the target later on again when the friend was more occupiedor drunk.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The set of 2 females is the hardest to break into solo.

Jeffst1980 said:
If it's anyone's responsibility to tell off a ****blocking friend, it's the girl's, not yours.
Logically, yes, but unless her attraction for you is sky high from the get-go (incredibly rare), she'd never risk upsetting her friend for you. Women don't take responsibility for anything because it's the right thing to do. It's only when NOT taking responsibility goes dead against their interest.

However, if one girl falls in love at first sight with you, usually the other one will also be similarly attracted, thus never CBing you in the first place.

I think what STR8UP did "wrong" is that he failed to identify the CB before he approached his target and threw the CB a neg as soon as he engaged her. But like said, a girl having a b!tchy BFF is a red flag anyway (you can tell a lot about someone from their close friends).

Previously, two ways have been mentioned which deal with sparring directly with the ****block. I'll add mine. If I feel that I couldn't get anything out of the set, I wouldn't spar verbally with the ****block (waste of time arguing with women). I would totally ignore the CB, and tell the target that it's nice talking to her, but her friend is rude and I don't want to ruin the vibe (or something similar) then bail (or do a takeaway). If the target is having a good time with you, she'll be pissed at the friend for ruining it for her. She'll do the dirty work for you. Besides, cat fights are fun to watch!

The ancient Chinese called that "Killing with a borrowed knife". :cool:

Don Juan
Reaction score
Despicable. I made another post related to this earlier. Some women have no respect for common decency.

I would have turned to the friend and said, "Wow, that was really rude. There's no need to be envious of ___ (girl you like's name), you know." Then turn back to the girl I like and keep talking to her.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have not acknowledged the CB at all, for to acknowledge her is to give her credibility. Just ignore, get the phone number and get out. and then let CB's misery seek misery with the girl. I'm out PLUS I got the number in the meantime.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is a good point, and I can't really argue with it. The only defense I can give for the writer is that he is looking toward a greater outcome, i.e., eliminating ****blockery by encouraging everyone to stand up to it. Sure, the short-term outcome might be that you don't get laid, but I think he was looking toward eliminating this kind of behavior, because the only reason women in the U.S. engage in it is that they know they can get away with it.

I doubt it's possible to exterminate ****blocking, but I think that's what he was getting at.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Mike32ct said:

1. Blondie found a man (you) and she didn't. Poor thing lol.

2. She doesn't WANT to believe that you are successful because, you might be, gasp, more successful than HER or the guys she's dated or attracts.

Guys generally don't do this. It's definitely a female thing. Have you ever heard of a wingman being rude to his wing's girl/target?
Bingo.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far what I've found that works in that kind of situation is "Be mature." Here's how you set this up:

I have a text on my phone "She's jealous isn't she. We should find her a man." When the obstacle starts acting up I show the HB the text, she almost always laughs and agrees, and I tell her the friend is ruining the moment and how if she keeps this up she should tell her to "be mature".

Because it's the friend telling the obstacle to knock it off she'll either cut the crap or leave. Either way you're good to go from that point forward. It just takes a little pre-planning.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to win over an individual within a group is often to engage the entire group. Be it a social setting or a business meeting. Its important to try and make everyone feel comfortable around you and make them feel as if their presence is welcomed/respected/desired. This builds rapport and comfort and can actually improve your own standing with the individual you are trying to win over.

My sales bull**** aside, when it comes to two or three women who are in a group, I have found the best way to approach it is to try to talk to all of them. Flirt a little more with the one you are keen on, but make the others feel like they are part of the conversation too. Show some genuine interest in all of them. We tend to try and isolate targets in groups way too quickly IMO.

Lets be honest. She is out there with a friend and the next thing she knows she has some guy hitting on her mate. It gets her back up for a few reasons. One is that you would hit on her mate instead of her. The other is that her mate would rather talk to you then her. The other is that she feels left out of the little "unit" you have just created. Her night out is quickly going down the ****ter. She starts to feel uncomfortable and your indifference towards her bothers her. So she tries to make you feel uncomfortable instead in the hopes that you will leave.

There is no sure fire method to get past the ****blocking friend, we all know this. There really are just times when no matter how engaging and friendly you may be they are going to give you attitude. A lot of women enjoy giving men who hit on them a hard time. For me I have always been civil to the point where they get offensive or rude. When that happens I call the ****blocker on her **** and tell the girl I was keen on that you can judge a person by the company they keep. You have no control over the frame so you might as well walk away with the upper hand and your own self respect.

Sometimes they venture over and apologise for their friends bad behaviour. Sometimes they slip their number to you on the way out. Sometimes thats the end of it. Bottom line is that when it comes to meeting women in bars and clubs its a problem we all run into constantly.