there AINT any great women.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
without a hubby, daddy or boyfriend CREATING them. They don't know how and don't think they should HAVE to put out the work needed to become worth a hoot. That's why I say to get a young Filipina and train her to be what you want. To avoid having to return to the sewer she came from, she will put up with any reasonable training program, even act very much as if she LIKES it. :) That's all I ask/expect of any woman, is that she put on a GOOD act, for a few years. Even just that is more than 99% of US women can bother with. The 1% have 100 men hanging around them, too.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Only desperate guys would accept anything that came from a sewer.

You want a woman that will put on an act, that is all you are going to get, and she'll be taking another guys **** as fast as she can find one that isn't as big a loser as you are.

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're kidding right?

I seriously just read your post and said out loud, "WHAT THE FVCK?" Come at me bro.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AllJackedUp said:
I seriously just read your post and said out loud, "WHAT THE FVCK?" Come at me bro.

LOL. The OP may act pathetic, he may look pathetic, but don't let that fool you, he really is pathetic.