Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Therapy for nursing old hurts

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the psychiatrist the other day and told him about my problems. I explained to him that I have had my bad days with women earlier in my life. And I told him that until today, I still feel hurt, angry and wanted revenge on them. I wanted to seek revenge so badly that I will do whatever it takes to hurt them physically like hiring someone to splash acid on their faces.

The psychiatrist were shocked and believed that I was over-reacting to the situation. He thinks I am nuts and gave me medication to cure my obsession. He said that if he doesn't do something, then something will happen to these women and something will soon happen to me.

Ive been taking these medications for 3 weeks but nothing helps. Bad memories keep on coming back to me, it seems that my obsession didnt stop after taking the medications. I doubt his credibility as a doctor so I went to another psychiatrist to seek a second opinion.

So guess what this doctor says? The first doctor made a mistake in diagnosing a psychosis. There's nothing wrong with me and I don't need medications. Instead, I was asked to see a psychologist to get rid of all the emotional baggage through psychotherapy. He even said that there's no psychiatric problems (mental illness) detected but a huge psychological problem existed because there's a lot of hatred inside me.

Now what is the difference between psychological problems and psychiatric problems? I forgot to ask him when I saw him so I can only asked him when I see him again. Now up until this point, do any of you guys go to psychiatrist because you're so pissed off with women that you can never get over it until it keeps on bothering you for years?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Psychiatric problems are medical and can be treated with drugs or physiological treatments. Psychological problems have more to do with the way you think. Sometimes the two are interconnected. Sometimes they aren't.

Your problems are psychological, meaning they're all in your head. You're too damned worried about chicks.

Besides...that's pretty arrogant, to assume that ALL women should love you and those that don't are WRONGING you or INSULTING you in some way. Get over yourself.

Acid?? Jeezus, dude! They're just chicks!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to get over your anger at chicks, maybe you have too much spare time on your hands and you spend it being lonley and thinking about them, which causes the situation to get worse.

You need to find something to do, like get another job or volunteer somewhere, get a hobbie or something. Something to do from the minute you get up to the minute your head hits the pillow at night.

You are focusing on the specific problem of women who end up hurting you. The big problem is not them but you. You are not happy with your life and you are putting all the blame on them.

I hope the psychologist will help you with your problems. In the meantime don't even think about starting a new relationship with a woman. Until you know you can handle rejection and breakup in a reasonable way, stay away from them and concentrate on getting better.

Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Psychiatric problems are medical and can be treated with drugs or physiological treatments. Psychological problems have more to do with the way you think. Sometimes the two are interconnected. Sometimes they aren't.

Your problems are psychological, meaning they're all in your head. You're too damned worried about chicks.

Besides...that's pretty arrogant, to assume that ALL women should love you and those that don't are WRONGING you or INSULTING you in some way. Get over yourself.

Acid?? Jeezus, dude! They're just chicks!
citric acid
MUAHAHAHA.

qtmon

Reaction score
Chill man, the past is over. You can't undo whatever that has already occured. Sh!t happens friend, we all just have to deal with it somehow. Blaming it or getting stuck with the past will stop your overall progress in life. Best you can do now is to prevent it and take action to assure that your future experience with women will be much more pleasant.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll need the doctor's help

My thoughts just pop-up to disturb me. And I do not know why. It seems that negative thoughts which are upsetting that keep on coming back to me, not happy thoughts. Hmm.......

It may sound easy that we can just carry on with life and forget about the past, but it is not that easy if you've been hurt by women. Being a victim of abuse is terrible, and inside me, there's a lot of emotional baggage. The second doctor recommended me to see a psychologist for in-depth therapy because the problem is not that simple.

Have any of you been to psychologists then???? Do you have old hurts that need to be cleared before things can move on?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: I'll need the doctor's help

Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner
My thoughts just pop-up to disturb me. And I do not know why. It seems that negative thoughts which are upsetting that keep on coming back to me, not happy thoughts. Hmm.......

It may sound easy that we can just carry on with life and forget about the past, but it is not that easy if you've been hurt by women. Being a victim of abuse is terrible, and inside me, there's a lot of emotional baggage. The second doctor recommended me to see a psychologist for in-depth therapy because the problem is not that simple.

Have any of you been to psychologists then???? Do you have old hurts that need to be cleared before things can move on?
What, exactly, did these women to do "abuse" you so terribly?

qtmon

Reaction score
Sounds bad... emotional or physical ?? You encountered dominatrixes? :p

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Re: I'll need the doctor's help

Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner

Maybe you have OCD? Do these thoughts bother you or do you take pleasure in them? Living in the past only makes thing worse and worrying about tomorrow is no better:

Jesus himself states in the book of Mark:

"So don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will have its own worries. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely have to seek a mental health pro for this problem before it escalates and you act out on your fantasy.

Just taking medications isn't enough.