Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Theory on Why Most AWs Don't Seem Interested in Hooking Up at Bars and Clubs

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If picking up women was easy, everybody would have one.

This is a truthful post which needs my insight. This may be a new year, but women are continuing to be onto a man's PUA tactics, and the fact that there are more so-called gurus and miracle tactics for the broke, average, and ugly doesn't help. Pu$$y is so overpriced, hold up, A WOMAN'S LOVE IS OVERPRICED!!!

Mike32ct said:
This is a theory I've been working on for a while. It will hopefully attempt to answer two big nightlife questions I've had for a while.

1. Why do many groups of girls, drink, dance, talk to a bunch of guys, reject them ALL and leave? Is NO guy good enough for them? Don't they want to hook up with SOMEONE?

That someone better have a lot of looks, fame, status, fortune, and/or a combination of all of these. Average guys have an uphill battle.

2. Why is it so easy to hook up on vacation, but quite challenging back home?

I don't know so much about hooking up on vacation. I've tried to do this while I took a trip and I caught the boyfriend excuse and it sucked ass. It's tough for me in both situations.

Keep in mind, this is a generalization. There are no 100 percent rules in this game. (There will always be some hookups going on.) First, it is no secret that generally, guys go out to get laid, while women go out for drinks, attention, and an ego boost. The AW type girl is famous for that. But what always puzzled me is the huge quantity of guys that they would reject. Some were some really good looking tall buff young dudes. Other groups of girls just seem uninterested in meeting men period. Are they lesbian? Do they not have needs too?

The answer is that a woman may be single but she always has guys on tap from her blackberry that she can call for some dik. Her needs are already met. The deck is always stacked in the women's favor.

I believe it is due to the cell phone and text messaging and the so called "Booty Call" or more recently "The Booty Text." You see, that HB8 that flirted with, took drinks from, and rejected several guys doesn't NEED any of them. She also doesn't need to look like a sl&t by going home with one of them. Like any decent looking girl, she has at LEAST one FB or ex-bf's number stored in her phone.

Wow, you're very observant! I'm impressed!

So, she can get into the venue free (usually), have guys buy her drinks, dance lesbian with her gfs, and get a HUGE ego boost by rejecting a bunch of guys. Then, when she gets home with her buzz still on (that the bar/club dudes paid for), she will booty text her FB and have him come over to b&ng the sh*t out of her.

Whoa, keep on posting the facts! Preach it! Preach it!

It's a win win win for her. She has a fun evening out and can still have hot sex in the end if she desires. Why go home with some strange dude that could be dangerous, a creeper, or bad in the sack? Why not stick with a guy she KNOWS is good in the sack and she's comfortable with? Plus, she can text him AFTER her gfs drop her off for the evening, so nobody is the wiser. (That eliminates the "looking like a sl*t" concern.)

ROTFL!!! Women are on "God Mode" with all weapons and infinite health in the night game! Nowadays, day game is like this!

So back to my other question, why is it easier to score on vacation than back home? Certainly people feel less inhibited on vacation. But more importantly, when she is away from home, SHE DOESN'T HAVE ACCESS TO HER FBs AT HOME. If she wants to get laid on vacation, she HAS to find a guy THERE to hook up with (unless she happens to know someone in that city).

It's very unlikely to find this same girl on vacation and back home. But it'll be too easy for her to get dik on vacation. The game is easier for women than it is for men, no matter where the venue is.

So, to summarize, while all the rejected guys at the end of the night are scratching their heads asking themselves the following questions:

1. Where did I go wrong? That chick was soo into me.
That chick was soo draining your attention and ego and giving it to her.

2. Do I need to buy more seduction products?
Ask yourself: Do I need to shell out more money on reiterated material that women probably heard on several occasions? The PUA community is getting too much attention and women can easily Google this stuff and read it like the buyers do.

3. Did I forget to neg or not stack enough routines LOL.
Be desirable from the get-go. Problem solved.

4. Do I need more gel for my mohawk LOL?
I don't have a mohawk.

5. Does this t-shirt make me look fat LOL?
Wear vertical stripes instead of horizontal stripes.

You have to realize that to SOME extent, the game may be rigged. A lot of girls may have NO intention of hooking up at the bar or club. They just want to party. When they want sex at the end of the night, they can order it faster than a pizza by sending a booty text to a guy they are ALREADY f*cking.

May be? THE GAME IS RIGGED FOR WOMEN TO WIN!!! Women look for guys to finance their nights out on the town. It's a sucker game like Three Card Monte!

I was out New Year's Eve and saw very few hookups, but a sh*tload of rejections of some decent looking dudes. Finally, when I left the bar, I went out for ice cream. I started chatting with this HB8 in line. She was very friendly and flirty. I found out that she just left a party. But she was still alone. (Was no guy at the party good enough for her?) I figured I would work on her. We kept talking, and when we got close to the counter, she said that she was there to see her "friend."

Now there's PUA books for holiday hookups that women know because guys have tried the tactics out on them and their defenses are stronger as a result. It could've been a multitude of reasons: you're ugly, you're too short, you're not rich, you're not trendy, you don't drive a Benz, She wanted to let you down easy (Still a rejection however you look at it) the list goes on, but the fact remains that she's just not that into you.

She asked ice cream boy (that she already knew) what time he gets off. He said he's working until 4am. She gave him a wink and said, "Ok cool. Text me then <big smile>."

Women always have options. They never run out, regardless of age.

I rest my case...
Read betw- Wow!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I had to quote this for truth!

FutureSpartan said:
Well now that every Tom, D*ck, and Harry is using some kind of PUA material, what did you expect was going to happen?

It'll only get worse before better, just like the price of gas!

When it comes to the casual dating/hook-up scene, women have and always will dominate and be the choosers. Men had a slight, temporary advantage when the PUA community was still new and underground, but now most women are privy to our "tactics" and have adjusted accordingly. Hence, the increase in flaking even for good looking dudes.

Looks + money + Status + Fame is the best combination you can have. Then you'll have carte blanche to choose women with a very slight chance of rejection!

And yeah, most women only need one guy to satisfy their sexual needs and those can easily be found through much safer venues like social circles or work/school.

Women have a man on call for sex, money, emotional tampon, a man they dangle the carrot (pu$$y) over, the fake boyfriend, the virtual (myspace/ facebook) friends, etc.

The only men that benefit from the club/bar scene on a consistent basis are those who either are part of that scene or have some high value proposition to offer (status, fame, money, extreme good looks).

This is very true. Confidence helps, but not that much for the average guy because he will typically fake it. They'll say they're a working man trying to come up, but women go for the guy who is already up with the actual money, actual fame, actual status, etc. They live in the now.

Everything else just boils down to luck and timing.

Most guys can only rely on luck to get a girl because the competition is stiff with an awesome payout.
Read betw- Case closed. Great post.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Honestly, you have to be pretty slvtty to go home with a random guy at a bar.
^^^^
I agree with this.

There are girls who do it, of course. A lot of the time you can tell who these girls are. I've always thought that one of the secrets of success of these PUA guys who f-close in one night a lot is identifying this type of girl.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree with a lot of this.

Bottom line, girls will generally have other lower risk options.

Personally, for me, I don't really do this much any more. I prefer to go out to have a good time with mates.

But strange things can happen.

I remember my last pick up in a club. I went out on my own on a sat night...I was hungover as f8ck from my bro's 21st b'day the night before, but still decided to go out.

Walked into a club, and no sooner had I walked up to the bar, than I see this hot little "apparently asian" girl giving me the eye. I keep eye contact, she is obviously interested, so I go over, some light convo, then dancing and makeout ensues.

Turnns out she was an 18yo from Jersey, but was Hawaiin. She had been in Australia for about a week, about to start uni here.

Her friend was with some other guy, so I suggest we go to the beach for a look. Some more makeout, then because my place was like 5 min walk from the club, take her back to my place.

Depsite the fact that she was the hottest girl I've ever been with, she wasn't that good in bed (and I know for a fact that I am good in bed)... But she got the job done.

Drove her back to her place, which was at the uni not too far away.

There was some contact in the ensuing days (she said she was drunk that night and she didn't mean to do it, but she wasn't drunk at all, that was just her excuse), flaking occurred and I "accidentally lost" the number.

Oh well...

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
and those smae girls you speak of need to get over themselves when they go home alone pissing and moaning to their friends about how they can't find a decent guy when that decent guy they wish for just went home with a girl who wasn't a prude.
Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Doesn't matter. Point still stands.

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
Mike, nice post, here's my take on some of the things you posted, let's discuss:

1. Why do many groups of girls, drink, dance, talk to a bunch of guys, reject them ALL and leave? Is NO guy good enough for them? Don't they want to hook up with SOMEONE?
From what I've experienced, the clubs and the bars are HORRIBLE for picking up serious targets UNLESS you are the type of guy that's the life of the party.

Alot of women go to these places to get attention only. They might dance with a guy here and there, but from what I've experienced you have to learn how to isolate her in the club and get a connection in order to get her number AND have her remember you when you call. Clubs and bars are very difficult to do that because of the loud music (hard to have a conversation), the various distractions (she's drunk, her friends are drunk, her friends are ****blocking, etc).

I wouldn't use a club or a bar as my primary pickup strategy. I would use it as a little side thing that you go and just have fun for a few hours. If you are depending on clubs and bars to get serious targets/plates spinning, there are much better ways of doing that then using bars.

I believe it is due to the cell phone and text messaging and the so called "Booty Call" or more recently "The Booty Text." You see, that HB8 that flirted with, took drinks from, and rejected several guys doesn't NEED any of them. She also doesn't need to look like a sl&t by going home with one of them. Like any decent looking girl, she has at LEAST one FB or ex-bf's number stored in her phone.
Yes, this is very true and I know BECAUSE MY GIRL DOES THIS SHYT SOMETIMES!! Lol. I think it's all about expectation. If you are "expecting" to walk into a bar or a club and LEAVE out with a ******* or pvssy, you are setting too high of expectations.

The bars and clubs work better if you don't really expect much and just go and have a very good time. Having a very good time usually can turn into you getting the girl or girls to come back with you somewhere THAT NIGHT and continue having a good time and push for a ONE night stand.

So back to my other question, why is it easier to score on vacation than back home? Certainly people feel less inhibited on vacation. But more importantly, when she is away from home, SHE DOESN'T HAVE ACCESS TO HER FBs AT HOME. If she wants to get laid on vacation, she HAS to find a guy THERE to hook up with (unless she happens to know someone in that city).
I'm actually not sure what you mean here. I really don't find it "difficult" to "score" anywhere as long as you are coming at it at the right time, place, and with the right person. Again, trying to hook up from clubs and bars is very difficult unless you are the type of guy that's literally the life of the party.

You have to realize that to SOME extent, the game may be rigged. A lot of girls may have NO intention of hooking up at the bar or club. They just want to party. When they want sex at the end of the night, they can order it faster than a pizza by sending a booty text to a guy they are ALREADY f*cking.
That's pretty much correct.

I was out New Year's Eve and saw very few hookups, but a sh*tload of rejections of some decent looking dudes. Finally, when I left the bar, I went out for ice cream. I started chatting with this HB8 in line. She was very friendly and flirty. I found out that she just left a party. But she was still alone. (Was no guy at the party good enough for her?) I figured I would work on her. We kept talking, and when we got close to the counter, she said that she was there to see her "friend."

She asked ice cream boy (that she already knew) what time he gets off. He said he's working until 4am. She gave him a wink and said, "Ok cool. Text me then <big smile>."

I rest my case...

This sounds kinda creepy man lol. Why are you at a PARTY watching everyone else? No wonder you weren't able to get a hookup, you got to be the life of the party and you can't be that while you WATCH everyone else at the party.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Thank you to everyone for the thoughtful replies.

Basically, I just wanted to make or reinforce the point that we are competing with more guys than we even know about. This includes ones stored in her phone, in her social circle, work, FaceBook, and the list goes on. I'm not suggesting that EVERY girl keeps a FB on retainer to text after closing time. I'm just saying it is far more common than you might think.

I will just respond to a few replies to save time.

Jafyk - I'm not suggesting that most guys are held on retainer to be texted after closing time. It goes back to that 80/20 rule. Maybe the top 20 percent of guys are contacted for such "services" lol.

JT7890 - I wasn't at the party. The girl told me that she left a party. I was just puzzled that a hot girl left a party alone. That's all. However, I was quite observant at the bar in between approaches. I think a lot can be learned that way.

zekko - I agree that proper target selection is one of the "secrets" of the game.

Judge Nismo - Love your replies as always.

Spinaroonie - It wasn't my intention to create another "Night Game is Dead" type thread, but certaintly this ties in with that thread. Thanks.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the night game has changed a bit in the past 5 years, but it seems women have more options than ever before. This makes it hard to close, and makes it harder to keep their attention even if you get their number or go on a few dates with them.

Rather than viewing night game as a means to go directly from A to B, think of it as a means to go from A to B to C. Night game might need to take on a new meaning, aka establishing new social circles and leveraging those social circles to than proceed to game those girls. My social circles are much more fruitful in terms of women available, especially those separated by one degree of separation.

Times are changing boys and we need to find ways to change with it. If this means getting tons of options and using technology, it might have to be the case. I would like to see field reports on how people manage to deal with this - successes, failures and everything else.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like girls who have moved from somewhere else. They usually have more space in their life and are more willing to make friends.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omkara said:
I like girls who have moved from somewhere else. They usually have more space in their life and are more willing to make friends.
Yup! But those girls usually don't go out to bars by themselves. Unfortunately a lot of the girls who go to bars/clubs already have an established social circle and just aren't "looking".