Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Theborns College Prep Thread

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys as of this time tomorrow, I am done high school. As I look back, there were a ton of great memories. I had many achievements both athletically and academically. I am sad to leave the great life that I have made for myself behind; however at the same time I am excited for university.

Early in my high school career I was your typical scrawny nerd. However as I reached the senior grades I became one of the popular kids due to my athleticism. Despite my social status, I never did well with girls. My inability to attract girls changed in my senior year of high school as I ended up getting 5 lays in the last 4 months of school.

Here’s my Senior Year Journal in case you’re wondering about my year:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128810

Ok that’s enough about my past, let’s get to the present!

I currently reside in Vaughn, Ontario (suburb of Toronto). Come September I will be moving to London with a few of my friends to attend school at the University of Western Ontario on partial academic scholarship, with intentions of entering the Ivey School of Business after my second year.

This summer I will be working construction Mondays – Fridays and when I am not working, I intend to be improving myself in order to prepare myself for University.

The reason I am making this thread is that I’m not too sure what to expect at University. I’m hoping that you will be able to offer me some advice and give me some insight on what to expect at University.

Here are the aspects of my life that I intend to improve upon this summer:

1. Get into shape physically

At 5’11 180lbs with a 6-pack, I’m well above average in muscularity. Priding myself on my athleticism, this would be expected. However over the past few months I have let myself go a little bit. I am disappointed that I look less muscular than I did in the past. I have completely neglected the gym. By the conclusion of summer, I want to weigh ATLEAST 185lbs with the same body fat. In order to achieve this goal I intend to:
- get into the gym at least 3x per week, DON’T NEGLECT LEG WORKOUTS
- jog/bike/swim on days I’m not lifting
- at least 8 hours of sleep per night (start going to bed earlier)
- supplement with Creatine, a multi-vitamin and Whey protein
- cut all junk food, soda, fast food etc.
- cut the alcohol consumption to once per week (for now)

2. Read

Until about grade 7 I was an avid reader. I believe that this is one of the reasons that I am excelling in school where many of my peers are beginning to falter. However I have completely abandoned reading and didn’t read a book over my entire high school career. This summer I intend to read some books that will help me. My parents agreed to order a program for me that promise to double reading speed, something that should help me in school as well as for entertainment. After the completion of the program, some of the books I’m thinking are:
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Greatest Salesman in the World
- The only investment guide you will ever need
Any and all recommendations are welcome! I’m going into business, so books that will help me in that area would be great. Before you start spurting off seduction books, I should tell you that I’m not really interested in it when the knowledge here is free ;).

3. Improve sexual performance

Until this year I was completely clueless about sex and women. As I’ve gained experience, I’ve gotten much better at seducing women. However one glaring hole in my game that still exists is my sexual abilities. I’ve had sex a total of 8 times with 5 different girls and my performance doesn’t seem to be improving much. In fact I find that when I’m not drunk, I am very quick to get off. I’m not sure if I would call it premature ejaculation as it’s at least a couple minutes into sex, but it certainly isn’t anywhere near as long as I want to expect. As Seth says “You can’t suck d!ck at fvcking pvssy!” I expect to be having a lot of sex at college, so in order to improve this I will:
- Gain as much sexual experience as possible (obviously)
- Perform jelqing techniques taught here
- Attempt other techniques found on the internet to prolong sex

4. Improve physical appearance

I consider myself a fairly good looking young man; however there are a few minor things that I would like to address.
- Get teeth whitened again
- Get rid of scars left over by old acne (thank god I’m finally clear)
- Keep my hair short, I like it when it’s just about an inch long
- Shave daily, don’t get lazy

5. Practice being social

Obviously networking is the most important aspect in college. I understand that I will have to be outgoing and have to be the one making the effort to meet people. Therefore I am going to practice talking to everyone, including total strangers so I am not shocked when I arrive at University around a bunch of strangers.

6 Adopt a new style

This is one that I am really interested in your guys opinion about. At the moment, I dress like your average high school student. I throw on an A&F or Hollister polo or tee and a pair of jeans and head out. I want a more mature, sophisticated style for college. What are your guys’ opinions on style in college? What types of clothes are people wearing?

Wow, long post.

Ok so that is my summer plan thus far. As new goals arise, I will add more into this post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

75 days until I move in – time to get working!

Questions, comments?

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
College isn't as clicky as high school. The only clicks I find are people on sports teams or in clubs together, aka basketball team and football team. Also, frats can be clicky, but you can be cool and not be in a frat. However, they do add to your social life, mixers with sororities, parties, etc. Look into it.

Also, unless you're like a star athlete or whatever, there isn't really "popularity" if you're going to a big university. This way, everyone is basically on an even playing field unless you stand out like a nerd or whatever. I like this more than high school. Fresh start. It's especially easy to make friends in the beginning. Just be nice and outgoing, and it comes sooo naturally and it's extremely easy to approach absolutely anyone in the first week of school. Just get out to some good parties in the beginning. I wasn't into the club scene although a lot of kids were. House parties are where its at (for me).

Join at least one type of club or sport. You make your best friends this way and it's a LOT of fun, besides the kids that live on your floor. Also, you get the social benefits of parties and stuff from older kids with apartments.

Other than that, just be cool and let it flow. Sounds pretty easy for you anyway. College is the **** I love it. You meet some of the best friends of your life and learn a lot about living, people, relationships, basically everything! It's just awesome being on your own.

Make an effort to remember people's names and get #'s

One last thing - college isn't like what you see in American Pie or whatever. Unfortunately, you won't be knee deep in uninhibited *****. I find I get the same amount, or even less than in high school. High school girls do love college guys though :p Don't party too hard, you're there to learn. Sometimes thats easy to forget ahha.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Pay attention to your diet! Far too many people fail to see how ****ing important this is for getting the most out of your lifting.

2. If you're up for a ****ing monster of a book, Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand is a great story wrapped around a philosophy of self-improvement and the refusal to live your life for the sake of anyone but yourself. Holding true to your ideals and not giving an inch for anybody. It's definitely not for everyone though, you really have to be up to the challenge of reading it. It's almost more philosophy than story, actually, and the vast majority of it is centered around business practices, morality, and sexuality. If you can enjoy it for what it is, you can really come away from it with an improved outlook on life.

5. Getting an on-campus job is a good way to meet people you wouldn't otherwise encounter. Figure out which ones are the most social and which ones all the HB's flock to.

6. T-shirt and jeans still reigns supreme for the most part, and that's likely what you'll still see almost everybody wearing most of the time. Get some good looking casual button-up shirts if you don't have any of those yet, and some decent shoes that aren't sneakers or boots.

Sounds like you'll be fine either way though. It's a hell of a party, don't work too hard.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wrote my last exam today, which marks the end of high school.

Eko:

I've already looked into joining a frat for second year. There's a buddy I met playing hockey a while ago who is in a frat and he loves it. I'm going to look around during rush week, but I think I'm going to pledge this year so that I'm in for second year.

I prefer house parties too mate so we've got that in common, however it's nice to know that I can be comfortable in the bar scene too if I can't find anything else going on on any given night.

I cannot wait for that first week of school. What could be easier than approaching when everyone around you has an open mind, is nervous and is wishing that someone will talk to them. I am going to try to get a TON of contacts, both male and female. I'm going to become the guy who networks, the guy who knows what's going on on any given night. I've read a lot of posts around here on what to do during 'Frosh Week' and I feel confident that I'll make the best of this great opportunity.

Thanks for the reply, that's more input/advice than I got in my entire last thread haha.

Furyguy:

Thanks for the reply.

I took a look at Atlas Shrugged in the library today, and that's a fvcking monster! It sounds really interesting though, I might have to look into it this summer.

As for jobs, I'll definately be looking into getting one. My buddy told me I could get a job as a promoter for a London bar, the only problem being I won't even turn 18 until December, so working there isn't an option until I turn 19. However during the later years, this is a definate option. But first couple weeks I'll definately have to look into getting a job to support my drinking habits haha

I'll try my best not to let my studying interfere with my social life :crackup:

Any other tips that anyone has about college / getting ready for college etc would be greatly appreciated.

74 Days Til I Move In!

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
If you go to a large american university than being a patronized frat star puts you ahead of the athletes. A normal fraternity guy just puts you ahead of geeds, black athletes, and athletes in minor sports.