Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Zero Eye Contact" opener

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am ususally acting like I am reading a tablet.

Demonpenz: Are you excited
Girl: *Looks up* for what?
Demonpenz: Your in the presence of greatness!
Girl: Oh really?
Demonpenz: Demonpenz shows her a picture of him dunking a basketball

*SEX CLOSE IN STARBUCKS!*

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, because the method is field-tested and proven to work effectively.

Bushmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent and I use this a lot with a cell phone. When they think you should be having EC with them but instead reading texts it fries the hamster.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right, it's only an opener for getting around her b!tch shield. It completely obliterates the shield for enough time to establish communication.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
I actually don't really care for this. It strikes me as rather contrived and full of mental masturbation. I don't care at all for the idea of "I'm so above you that I don't need to look at you" and find it to just be going way overboard with the "be the prize" concept.

There's no point. You're opening her. She knows you're hitting on her, especially if she's attractive. Why are you talking to her instead of the hundreds of other people around? And in a cold approach you're going to have to close. Meaning you must show interest eventually. Qualifying is very important in a cold approach, but the cold, hard truth about cold approaching is that oftentimes you don't have enough time to do that given the situation. You're on your way somewhere, she's gotta be somewhere, she's at work and has to get back to her customers, you guys are outside and it's freezing, etc. It's just not going to make sense if you're all "I'm completely above you" and then "What's your phone number."

I cold approach almost at least once every day. I'll give this a fair shot. Atom, there's probably more to this than I'm reading into, and I'm sure I'd get a better picture if I saw you do it in person. But based on what I've read here, I really dislike this idea.

EDIT: Well, just read through the thread again, I can see it working for a seasoned man who is very familiar with celebrities and the way they act. I think I'm way too friendly and earnest for this sort of opener to be congruent with my personality.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually ignoring or not paying attention to a hottie always worked for me, they are not use to it, and it seems like they find a way to get my attention if they are interested.