Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The worst thing possible happened at the club last night

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not gona read all that, but since the worst thing happend im gona assume it must have been pretty bad, im gona take a guess, the building colapsed crushing all of you to death?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People on this board swear on the "grind from behind" technique.

I think it's completely insane. The risk of groping a stranger in a public place is just too great for the chance at some pssy.

hamelech

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that was pretty bad...

but it still could have been worse...Some women get a thrill seeing their boyfriend hurting some guy to defend their honor (which these kind of girls usually don't have) Anyway I recommend always making eye contact before you start dancing with a girl...sometimes if you're lucky they'll look over their shoulder and give you a subtle look to let you know its all good to start from behind...but usually its good to start face to face...I know it can be hard to do without looking crazy if you're dancing to hip hop but girls usually don't trust you if you come up from behind...plus if you come from the front and their not interested they'll just give you the gas face :nono: , which is bad but not nearly as bad as getting mushed by some chick then beat up by her boyfriend...