The worst part of being AFC

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst part of being AFC is that I (and i suspect all of us) have so much to offer the world.

Think of all you could be doing if you just stopped second guessing yourself. Your here, that puts you above the rest- the rest who dont know how to overcome this roadblock thats been placed infront of them. As members of sosuave we have all been given a way around the roadblock but its up to you to get around it. Trust in yourself and the knowledge youve acquired as members of the sosuave army. This information when applied will thrust you into becoming your own man.

Why did "the girl of your dreams" drop you like a rock? Because she dosent want to spend the rest of her life with an Average Frustrated Chump. She is the only person close to you willing to tell you that you have to change. Listen to her. This is the tough love your mom, dad, sister, brother and friends cant give you.

This is all part of life's equation. knowledge+ action = Let the result flow from you naturally, thats why your here.

With that being said, Im going to take a break from sosuave. I feel like Ive learned as much as I can and now its up to me to put it into action. Ive been taught how to ride the horse, now I have to take the reigns and ride. I know I'll fall off the horse a few times, but I also know I'll get back on it. There is no other way.

With that being said, Ide like to thank all of the members here for sharing their knowledge, especially KontrollerX and Interceptor.

Last edited:

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I mentioned in reset's thread, attitude change is a key factor here. Changing your attitude means saying goodbye to your old self. It means to bury your old self. Your beliefs and behaviors need to be cast aside. It's like going all out knowing that there is nothing but pain, frustration, and death at the end of the battle. But, the war isn't over.

Nobody said change was going to be easy. If it was, wouldn't everybody do it? Stepping out of your comfort zone and breaking boundaries is a dangerous mission. As I said before, you are practically killing your old self. Your old identity. You are not the same person as you were before.

And think how this is going to affect you in the long run. 10, 20 years from now, can you look back at yourself and say, "I'm glad I changed"? Are you willing to be a better man? Are you willing to define and set your own destiny rather than walking a generic one?

Current theory for creation of the universe is the big bang theory. Apply this analogy to your life. You need a big bang to create your own universe. The universe where you set the laws of physics. The universe where you decide how it's going to shape. The universe where you decide what is and what isn't.

I commend you on being brutally honest with yourself. I always advocate that looking at yourself in the mirror and being honest with yourself is the hardest and the best thing you can ever do.

This place is like a gold mine. Don't completely abandon it, though. Follow some credible posters around and don't bother reading the rest of the BS on here. And remember, your comrades in this war will be always here.

Good luck, soldier.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad I could be of service scott and I'm sure Interceptor will be too once he finds this thread.

And yeah being an AFC can be very destructive.

I watched this guy a few nights ago in some prison show on MSNBC.

He never had a guy like scottfall, KontrollerX or Interceptor tell him the truth about women and life. He'd been left to ignorance and a lack of knowledge basically and what happened is he kept being treated awfully by women.

Not just women he'd meet but the problems started with his mother just not being loving enough. Her look of disdain when he'd done nothing wrong as a little boy was mirrored in a girlfriend of his when she became his ex and cheated on him with another man.

To cope with the pain he went out late at night and was driving around when he came to a stop light and this girl was in a car next to him driving and she apparently gave him this same disdainful look and she didn't even know him.

When the light changed they drove off but as the guy thought about that look he got angrier and angrier knowing he didn't deserve it from this girl especially considering they didn't even know eachother. It was anger from all of the times women had given him that look building up so he went driving around looking for this girl who had a guy in the car with her.

He drove in front of the car and she stopped it and he got out and waved a gun in both her and the guy's face. Somehow they both got out of the car and the guy ran away to safety but the girl was there crying as the man waved the gun in her face and then he shot her and killed her.

He got 30 years in prison for that which I think became a life sentence when he escaped from prison briefly with another prisoner who came up with a plan to get them out.

He explained to his prison support group that he never intended to kill the girl he just wanted to humiliate her for giving him that look.

Yeah though being an AFC and never getting the knowledge to unplug from it can be serious business.

Rollo had a thread about an AFC disc jockey that he knew who committed suicide over losing his "one" and another thread about a brother in law of his who killed himself after his wife left him for some millionaire.

The AFC soulmate myth kills.

When you enter into a woman's reality and make what she thinks of you your self worth when and if she lets you down you could end up like the guy on the MSNBC prison show and end up doing 30 to life in a maximum security prison.

Maybe these are extreme examples but the point is remaining an AFC usually does not make for a fulfilling life.

A life of self actualization, a life of being your own man with your own self confidence, a man with your own self worth not dependent on what other people think.

These are all things the AFC is missing out on that can save him from many needless struggles and sorrows in life.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, Bat.

Men who have clearly defined their Values and have a clear picture of what they want in Life have an easier time dealing with any remains of an inner AFC.

The path to High Character is the path for the strong, masculine and mature man

Self mastery is the duty of all human beings.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good thread. KontrollerX's post really hit home for me. I once stopped a guy from comitting suicide because his girlfriend who he thought was 'the one' cheated on him.

I think that it may be a good idea for some people to take a break. You get to a point where reading more material doesn't do you any good and you really just need experiance.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really profound and insightful responses , guys.

It is important to have a life separate from any Woman.
She cannot 'make you or break you', so to speak.
You cannot let her be the sole source of your self esteem.
And using a woman to inflate your Ego is the WORST possible route to take.

This is why it is so important for men to focus on building the best life possible.

So that you can have that to rely on, whether there is a woman in yuor life or not.
You cannot have such a weak personal Boundary where you are seriously thinking of commiting suicide.
Life is for one to enjoy, and experience , not suffer.
If youre not building a life, you will place far too much importance and responsibility on any woman who enters your life.
And if youre sense of value is so low, that you contemplate suicide if a woman leaves you, you really have to get a grip here

I also agree that at some point reading purely seduction/PUA stuff should be put off to the side for a while. Its important to vary the spectrum of information and subject matter to become a well rounded man.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MotownMack said:
Regret is the worst part of being AFC.
i will second that, the amount of girls i SHOULD of got with,

kind of like karma though as i now have the girl of my dreams and am madly in love with her

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread alone is probably one of the more important ones here.

Very helpful and insightful. Thanks.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not having this part of your life handled will make you feel miserable all the time no matter what you do to keep yourself busy.

Sex is like the air you breathe. You don't worry about it until you are not getting any.