Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The world is a mirror

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a bad attitude, it will be reflected back at you.

If you are happy, happiness will follow.

Do you think most other people are boring? Then they most likely think you are also.

Are you interested in getting to know others? Then they'll be interested to get to know you also.

Don't give a crap about others? Others won't care about you.

Don_Juanabe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Peak:
If you have a bad attitude, it will be reflected back at you.

If you are happy, happiness will follow.

Do you think most other people are boring? Then they most likely think you are also.

Are you interested in getting to know others? Then they'll be interested to get to know you also.

Don't give a crap about others? Others won't care about you.

But Peak, it seems that when you ignore chicks they chase you; when you are aloof they are interested in you. Seems ya gotta play cold for them to be warm.

DJBe

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, those tactics work for a while cause it appeals to women's egos. That is the Mystery tactic. However, you consistently treat her like shyt and she will treat you like shyt in kind.

Anyway , it's true to say what goes around comes around, eventually. I am seeing a classic case of that right now. Let me explain.

I had a woman who I thought was ace. We were together for 5 months, she was smart, pretty etc and was into me. At the time I was living with a guy who was always depressed and desperate to find a woman. The ******* starting hitting on my chick behind my back. She was nice to him, but never wanted him. He got her phone number off someone else and was even asking her out to dinner etc. Needless to say I reacted badly at the time and I know his intereference eventually split us up.

Fast forward to a year to today. In the mean time the ******* was so desperate to get married that he met a chick overseas from a poor country and married her after only knowing her for 2 weeks. They both hang out where I work. One of my friends sees this overseas chick and decides he wants her. He tries everything and now he's boning her when he wants and she does unmentionable sexual acts to him whenever he pleases. She is still married to the ******* and I'm sure his life is a living hell, cause he still loves his wife. She thinks he's nuts and hates him.

Fukk with others too much and eventually you'll be fuked up the ass twice as hard.

The Cynical Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely true Peak!

DonJuanabe: Ya gotta remember that what Peak says is logical; chicks aren't logical when it comes to LOVE and all that. They get caught up easily in EMOTIONS and EXCITEMENT - way more than guys. That's the estrogen in 'em. That's why the 'mystery' thing (something I find absolutely and totally f'ng stupid) gets 'em so hot and bothered...

That's why they'll pick the jobless, homeless, car-less, hygiene-less loser OVER the guy that works for a living, pays his bills, keeps himself neat - if he's 'mysterious' and 'exciting'...

But any woman that has her head outta her ass won't go for that sh!t - but that takes maturity; something not many of them have, unless they're older (30+)...

Simple formula here:

Men = simple, logical
Women = complex, emotional

The trick is to get them to fit together somehow... The problem NOWADAYS is that you have to add a few things:

Men = simple, logical, wimpy
Women = complex, emotional, attitude

Too many guys are wimps, and too many women have that sh!t attitude you're familar with.

This is life in the 21st century in America.
(And around the world I'm sure)

These are tough times, my friend... Just look out for #1, and keep doing the right thing!!! A real man never gives up.

Keep in mind what Peak said - it's the TRUTH.

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you see in YOUR mirror?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pity the ******* ...

Sorta sounds like me...
uh oh...

------------------
I'm Ghost, Peace Out.

(.`*·.¸(`*·.¸ ¸.·*´)¸.·*´.)
*·.«´¨`·.Dee-Zy.·´¨`».·*
_...,·'(.·'´(¸.·''·.¸)`'·.)'·,..._

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peak:
Have been reading Taoism again? Good 4 U !!! I agree....As the wise man said "U get as good as U give".....Later, Poet

------------------
The cat that walks alone...

The Cynical Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehe - I see a cynical guy...

But I'm not cynical to 'please everybody', I'm cynical for a good reason.

I'll take the truth anyday over some slap-happy bull$h!t, so you'll have to pardon my lack of 'naivete'...

I just call it the way I see it. But I also realize that there's a FEW good ones out there; it's just so damn TOUGH today the way MOST women are.

Ask any middle-aged person what they would do if they had to be single again... Chances are, they would tell you that they'd be f00ked - and that's the TRUTH.

Futurologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

*Phew*, I'm done bumping the main ones I found helpful.

I have no idea how many of these will be archived, but they'll be of interest to many of us, at least.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

I was about to write about something like this.

Turns out Peak did it before me, and in far fewer words!

Short, simple advice that goes a long way.

Siferalus

Reaction score
Do not seek to change the image in the mirror. Instead know the truth. There is no image. Then you'll see that it is not the image or the mirror that changes, but yourself. When you look at the world, you see yourself. So change yourself, and the world changes around you.

Good post, Peak.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Def repworthy. I love how he does it so succinctly.

Is that Taoism? I better read up on Taoism then!

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don_Juanabe said:
But Peak, it seems that when you ignore chicks they chase you; when you are aloof they are interested in you. Seems ya gotta play cold for them to be warm.

DJBe
It's not what you do it's how you think. Like attracts like I believe is the point of the thread.

eg By playing it cool with women you're sending out the message that you don't need to chase them. You can act like that and get results short term. For long term results be that person who knows he doesn't have to chase anybody.