Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The women you've sexxed, who have children, they still tight?

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an odd question for those of you who have had sex with women who have kids...

Are their love-holes still tight? lol

Seriously though, I've always avoided women with children, for several reasons and one being the loose poonani thing, literally. But the older I'm getting the more I'm meeting women with kids and it's only a matter of time before I start dippin in that dandy candy.

So those who know, let me know. Is it loose or is still right and tight?

-Shadow

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Question - of course it would 'shrink' back to an acceptable size, but would it be noticibly looser than a non-mothers ?

I had a chance to 'hit' a single mother and that question also entered my head. Red flags don't do much for my IL so i didn't bother finding out.

Tight poon is the best :)

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This question is.. What would Chewbacca Do? lol. This is simple physics -- I bet that took years of experience to formulate that devious plan!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, obviously none of you have experience on this, or rather not answer the question directly.

I've been with several single mothers, and guess what? Just like women withno kids, some are tight, some are looser. The size of the girl, the kind of shape she's in, and her level of arousal, will all determine her tightness during sex, and how well you fit inside of her.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, good info, Mr Love. I'll have to schedule some play time with da mommies.

If anything, at least I know they aint virgins, haha. Yeah, I hate dealing with virgins. I know a lot of guys love em, but nah, I stay away from em.

But anyway, thanks for the info.

Peace out.