Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The women on this forum

Reaction score
aw sounds bad doesnt it? i have 4 questions

1. I was wondering how many women are actually on here, a simple hi post will do

2. how did you find out about the site?

3. based on the posts here, do you fell like some of guy's on here, are on the ball when it comes to women?

4. is taking advice from a girl on dating bad?

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
imaginemypotential said:
aw sounds bad doesnt it? i have 4 questions

1. I was wondering how many women are actually on here, a simple hi post will do

2. how did you find out about the site?

3. based on the posts here, do you fell like some of guy's on here, are on the ball when it comes to women?

4. is taking advice from a girl on dating bad?
I'll bite...

1.) I know there are at least 4 ladies here, including myself... other than that...?

2.) I found this site looking for relationship advice from men's perspectives, basically. The ladies' forums are fairly whimsical, but most of all, they can't give me a man's POV, which is what I really needed.

3.) I have no doubt many of these men are successful in their conquests, as a result of their natural charisma and the tips offered up here. I can't really say much more as I haven't been 'gamed' by any of these guys.

4.) Depends on the girl and what she says... that's a pretty broad (heh) question. I think you should take advice with a grain of salt, be it from a man or a woman. :)

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

1. Yes I am a woman, and have been on here for almost two months. I love the forum.

2. I had had a really bad date and searched the net to try to understand his behaviour, and ended up on here. At that point i didnt realise it was a men only forum.

3. I think some of the guys are really on the ball with women and others not so much. I am guessing most of the members are from USA, where as I live in England, and there seems to be a huge difference in the behaviour of average Joe USA and Average Joe UK.

4. I think guys taking advice from a girl on dating is not so bad, so long as she doesnt have her own hidden agenda. plus you need to assess howsimilar or not the girl being pursued and the girl you are taking advice from are. Its not a obne size fits all, and you need to pick your guides carefully.

I would actually like to thank the guys for the advice on here, its been valuable.

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry if this seems to be thread-hijacking, but I have a question to the women here as well.

What do you girls use the information you get here for?

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To understand men, and how to communicate with them, basically. :)

I've also learned when and how to make a move... but only time will tell how bold I've become... :p