Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The wole thing backwards....

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been living a great life over the past 6 months or so, and plan to keep it up. it's been awesome. And I’ve met a good deal of girls n gone out on a lot of dates, etc... But never really wanted to hook up cause I felt as though it would tye me down and would take away my newfound fun for live by making me feel like what I did with the onetis that drove me to these boards.

Anywho..... So if any of you read the post I posted awhile back this might seem familiar to you. So doing what I do best after the sun goes down... I go out with the buddies to a party..... get absolutely sloshed....had absolutely no intention of hooking up... talked to chicks n stuff... but we were just out to get some stupid-drunk-memories... hehe.

Now id met this girl.... and had literally never had a conversation with her...ever (except for the introduction). So we are all getting drunk at this party, which has like a good 50-75 ppl. It's getting late and I’m starting to slowly black out.... we're on the grass.. Touching n groping n stuff. Then I temporarily black out....the next thing I remember is her leading me back to our apartments... holding hands n all.

So she makes me a sandwich...we make small talk with other ppl there at her place, and we climb into bed together. We make out n stuff,but in my state I couldn’t go any further. So we sober up a little.... and get ready to got o bed together.... then I try to get her top off...and she’s like 'nooo not tonight'.... at this point I was like... alright... I’m passing out. But I’m a talkative drunk.. And usually id end up in deep conversations...so I wasn’t getting any sleep and started rambling on and on...it was pretty cold that night, so I was like "yeah id like to go to Alaska for my honeymoon just cause the cold will encourage more sex" n just random **** like that lol. Then if I remember correctly the conversation steered to kids....and I said something like "the only time I’ve ever felt like having kids was when I watched monsters inc." lol. So anyway she sushhed me...and we went to sleep. I mosey on out later in the morning.

The next day.... I go over to hang out...and she gets all touchy feely with me on the couch and she decided to watch monster's inc. kind of weird. I doze off during the movie, and when I wake up some guys come over n invite her n her roomies to drink... n they go...so I was like... hmmm.... so I mosey on off to the clubs.

Since then she’s been coming over to my apartment a LOT more often(like every other day), and asking me to hang out with her n stuff. it's all cool.... she’s cool to hang out with.

Over Easter break, a friend of mine informs me that she lost her virginity very recently and that she’s only been with 2 guys. I was like ...that’s awesome. One of them is a friend of mine(a major player)...didn’t really bother me. But this guy also tells me that she tried to get with HIM, but that he wasn’t interested n she was very disappointed. I’m thinking I ended up in bed with her a week or so after that. I was a bit..... Disappointed, but not a big deal at all.

So we hang out some more..... n then end up going to the local pub about a week ago. This dude who filled me in on her, n my buddies n myself have become good friends so we went there as a group(she was there before).
So me n a couple of friends get a pool game going, and she comes over n we flirt n hold hands n stuff.... standard stuff. But towards the end I glance over to her and she has her arms around this dude. He isn’t responding, but she’s got her hands all over him(not just a hug…this was like for a good 5-10 minutes). That just got me a bit confused.... the alcohol didn’t help. That basically killed my drive to try and spend the night with her.

Later that night we end up at my place, n r just hanging out having the usual drunken conversation...and end up talking about sex. And she mentions she lost her virginity 2 months ago and has never had an orgasm, etc etc, while looking straight at me in a nervous sort of way. I had nothing to contribute to the conversation so I just nod. she was just hanging around at this point and the awkward silence on the 4 of us being in the same room was getting unbearable, so I fire up my video games and just block it all out :). The dude she tried to get with comes in, and before he’s about to leave she pulls him back...holing hands, etc...And puts her arms around him from behind and starts groping his groin...like right in front of me…and talking something as well. My buddies were just plain shocked, as was I... I just kept playing the video game.

So the dude leaves, and she finally leaves.

The next day she comes over n tries to get me to go clubbing with her n her friends.....I was kind of low on funds so didn’t go out, and didn’t really want to go out with her that night.... she tried to come onto me with kino n stuff.... like arms around the waist n stuff...I just backed away and kept the conversation casual and was friendly but didn’t make any contact with her on purpose.

This was on Saturday night, which has been the last I’ve seen/heard from her.

It doesn’t bother me much cause I’ve had a lot of **** going on so don’t have much time on my hands. But it's awkward how the high point with this chick was in the very beginning.

I figure I can still hang around with her n stuff, n it's pretty obvious she likes me, but apparently she like a whole group of other guys as well n makes me feel like I’m on a list. I doubt ill take it any further than friends with her though. What do you guys reckon?

The above account took place over a 3-week period.

Last edited:
Reaction score
From a virgin to a hor in a few weeks - she doesn't like wasting time, does she? Do what you have to do with hors -she has no shame if she is on a man's penis in front of others - straight up ho!! Don't follow her around or do what she wants you to do, you lead as her pimp, and she will follow.

She offered you her tw@t when she told you she wants an orgasm, and then you started playing video games???

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fuc her when you can, but don't think nothing of it....she isn't worth ****. Just another attention *****, just finding out about her puzzy! Young, dumb, and full of ***. ya know!

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there were like 4 of us in the room, i wasnt talking much and so i descided to play video games. besides what would you do if u see a girl you hooked up with start immencly flirting with the guy she tried to get with before... lol... i wasnt gonna take that kind of ****.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talked tothe other dude, and found out she spent the nightwith him a couple of days after we spent the night. they didnt go all the way.

This chick is a hoe, and she out. how do i handle being around her now-a-days ? im not sure... if she tries to get all kino-ish i think i aught to tell her to quit touching me. what do u guys think ? how would you handle it ?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this reminds me of one of my last girlfriends.

She would hijack my emotions much like she is doing you.

What she is doing is using the one thing she has on you to make you submit to her, and that's her *****.

She gets you all warmed and hyped up and right when she sees yuo are opening up, she goes and fvcks with another guy.

The worst mistake you can make is NOT TALKING ABOUT IT!!

the next time you are with her, ask her does she like such and such. Would she fvck him, or whatnot, Who was her best and other questions like that. What this does is disarm her ***** card, because now you have shown that you really don't care (BTW, for this to work, you really can't care about her) Tell her that you really dont' care who she has sex with as long as tells you about it later on while you and her are having foreplay. That would fvck her head up.

Also, when you are out with her, flirt with other girls, don't just be with her, because she is not just being with you.

The thing is that most guys think something is "wrong" with her. There isn't. It's just most guys don't see her for what she is worth. A Fvck buddy. Nothing more, nothing less. Once you understand and appricate what you have with her, you would not have any problems like this in the future.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe thanks man...but heres some info...
1. she spentthe night with another guy a few days after we did (so basically whether or not she sleeps with other guys is not really an issue to her)

2. she continues to flirt with me and this other guy(a friend) right in front of me. (when shes flirting like...a LOT with the other guy...her eyes are on me....which makes me really uncomfortable)

3.the times we have come across each other out.. i have been with other girls.

4.Now when she comes over...which is a lot more(might be cause she has suddenly found a friend in one of my roomie's whos a girl)...she does all the touching... i dont really kino back at her at all.

5. shes not my girlfriend

6. She is getting more annoying with all the kino on me and then moving to my friend when he comes in. kinda lifts my hopes and then demolishes em...as you pointed out.
but it has become less of an issue as i have preety much lost interest in her and dont really care if she ****s around, cause i know im not gonna put my lips on her anytime soon. :D

Cheers for the post though.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you ever have sex with her? you said you were so drunk you couldn't get it up... no wonder she is trying to find somebody else to sleep with, she even said she has never had an orgasm

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, sounds like my past. dude, she's just a wh0re. use her for sex, that's all you're going to get out of her. and i repeat, do NOT have feelings for her. just treat her the way she wants to be treated. like a wh0re obviously. sex, it's all sex with her okay? shouldn't be so much of a problem. sheesh. go for gold son!

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
did you ever have sex with her? you said you were so drunk you couldn't get it up... no wonder she is trying to find somebody else to sleep with, she even said she has never had an orgasm
Ummm nope. i had practically blacked out at the party... and then just find myself making out in her bed....i was trying to keep from passing out.... sex was on my mind, but i doubt i could stay away. And no, i didnt fvck her.

She came over today(was going shopping with my roomate(girl)), so she hung out in my room while i was cleaning it.....quite a basic conversation, i didnt talk much, or flirt, or smile or touch. she kept the conversation going and she didnt get all touchy n feely. at one point she asked me if i was alright n if all was ok. i was like yeah, which it was.
i really dont know how to act around her.... i usually am a very friendly person, but i just feel awkward around her after i found out she slept with this other dude preety soon after me(he didnt fvck her either).

Im not too concerned, but i do think about it... maybe am a bit jealous, but not too effected. And suggestion are welcome.

Cheers.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's jealousy bro. same thing use to happen to me. almost the same situation you have now was happening to me last year. here's the gig:

1. you do something soon otherwise you won't get a lay.

2. you just continue to be friends with her (no problem with that) you meet others through her.

3. you leave her alone and stop seeing her.

simple as that. if you want a relationship with her, well that's a baaad idea. she is a player bro. so play her while you can, that's all she's good for.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking i was a one night stand.

Went clubbing with the whole group of friends the other night, there were 10 or us(4 guys 6 girls). The dude she spent the night with after me, was with us, hes a friend. So we all get onto the dance floor and carve ourself a decent spot. Guess who happens to be there..... so she gets to us, and tries to grab our attention, i was preety drunk(just buzzing), and i didnt have time for drama, so didnt really care much. the other dude was next to me, so she tried to find a taker. So he gave in and started grinding with her, when i proceded to go the other way, she grabs my face in her arms and turns my head to look at her n him grinding and asks me if im alright. kinda pissed me off that she did that.

So we get to the next club, alls going great... im dancing with the 6 girls we got there with, having a blast, when she tries to get in with me, when i goto get a drink. seemed like she was trying to play both of us, he wasnt biting, and neither was i.

At the end of the night she comes over to me, and starts talking to me....and asks me if i wanna go home, when i said no and that i had a ride with my other girl 'friend'. So she takes off.... as do we.

The next day i go over to hang out with her roomies, and she was there. i made a decision that come what may, im fine with it, which i am. She procedes to talk n stuff.... but i was mostly talking to her roomies. BUT, get this.....she was literally touching me with her arms or her had her boobs against me for like 90% of the time i was there (an hour or so)...which included quite a long n relaxing back massage, which included quite a few hugs and some playful tickeling on her part. And it also seemed like she tried to apologize for her behaviour. Saying she had gon off the pill so she was extremely horny the previous night and just wanted to hook up with anyone.... her eyes fixated on me while she was explaining herself. i didnt really care at that point. didnt comment or nething.

So her roomie was going to get groceries and asked me if i wanted to go, so i agreeed since i had to pick some stuff up. She comes along as well, and we end up in the back sea together.... much to my discomfort.
riding there...she grabs my wallet, and procedes to go through it ...every nook n pocket was explored, which was a bit of a shocker cause i dont like my privacy being invaded by ppl im not really good friends/relationship with, but didnt want to be a ****, so blew it off since i didnt have anything auther than money credit cards n IDs in there.

There were 4 of us and at the stores, she basically followed me around everywhere...very much like how you see couples at supermarkets. didnt really bother me.... was kinda cool i guess.

I dont know about you guys, but to me...i havent seen more positive signals from a girl ever, but yet i seem to be a little uncomfortable after what happened over the past month...... any other opinions on the new situation ?

Also, i wouldnt mind hooking up with ehr, cause just cause we spent the night together dosent mean we are exclusive, and she hasnt fvcked anyone since we met. so i guess im looking past that, unless she fvcks some guy, ill slap myself into the friendzone, but until then she seems worth being ith cause shes cool friendly and smart, only downside is that shes a flirt.

The last time i saw her 3 days ago. whats my next move ? i dotn want to go over everyday/every other day, not m style. but what do you guys think my next move aught to be ?

Cheers.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should leave her alone and just be a friend. if she flirts, she's bound to fuk other guys. you'll only get hurt. just stop fuking thinking about her geezus. you got those other girls hanging around. hook up with them, forget the this stupid b|tch. you will just get upset in the future when she starts flirting with guys again.

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has no respect for you or the other guys, stay away from her..... far away!

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call this bicth over to your crib to chill out with you.

I never had fukc buddies, but I got a couple of freak buddies.

When you call her just have some fun shti to do over at the crib. Bring her in your room. Now when I have a girl in my room, I can easily change in my "dreamy eyes." Every girl I know comments on this. When I make this face, it's like me and her are just "in the zone together." I look kinda ****sure, like I am into her and that I know that she's into me.
They fall for it and we start kissing, then it leads to full-body groping ---> either head or handjob. :cool:

It might only work for me though, because I think I'm the only one that can pull it off. It like goes with the sensitive side that I like to show every now and again.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:-

Dont know how it will go, apparently in the 3 months since we moved in, shes 'slept' (as in spent the night with, not gone all the way) with 6 guys, and gone all the way with just one of them. 6 GUYS !!!!!
:mad:
ugh... and she had the odasity to make a list the other day (i havent seen it and i dont really care, but her friend told me she did... and i'm on it ) :mad:

I'm a loveable chap...and ill get along with anyone even her. The next time she touches me though... im gonna ask her to stop.

my Interest level just dropped to 0-10% range with this girl. Apparenly she will be around/flirt with any guy who gives her attention, if he dosent, she moves onto the next guy. So basically she is probably uner the impreson that im on a leash with her.

She did have sex with on of the guys, a friend and ex-roomie of mine.hes a player and has no interest in her whatsoever. And i know the guy she slept with(as in just sleep) right after me, and hes told me he dosent find her the least bit attractive and is not interested....and it showed on the dance floor. neither of us would give her the attention she was begging for.

In a way, i actually feel kinda sad for this girl. But then again, people usually get exactly what they deserve.

Cheers