Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "what's your sign?" **** Test

Luigi Evrard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to a woman via text and she asked the "what's your sign?" **** test. What should I respond? Women believe in that BS.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not a schitt test, she is asking because she is curious, wants to see some personality, and wanting to gage compatibility. Almost every girl I've dated has asked what my astrological sign was. Just tell her and have fun with it. It can open the door to fun conversation which is a great way to learn about each other and connect.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So after dating a bunch in recent years and socializing with hot girls, here is what I have found about the zodiac sign you should tell them you are and what they are perceived as by women.

Playboy/F*ckboy

Gemini
Aries
Sagittarius
Aquarius

Snob/High End guy

Capricorn
Leo

Prototypical jock/macho guy

Libra
Cancer
Taurus

Clingy nice guy who gets super attached

Scorpio
Pisces
Virgo

TLDR; Do not tell them you are a Scorpio, Pisces, or Virgo.

Source: A guy who is a Virgo (me)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What should I respond?
"I was born in a taxicab, I'm never going home."
"I was born in a war zone, I never even found out my birth year."
"I was a feral kid, raised by wolves. My age is an estimate."

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to a woman via text and she asked the "what's your sign?" **** test. What should I respond? Women believe in that BS.
Hi Luigi,
Well if Isaak Newton could say he kept an open mind on Astrology who are we to disagree?.....Learn how to read palms and Women like your correspondent will be putty in your hands.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It hasn't even STARTED for VirgoCels.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So after dating a bunch in recent years and socializing with hot girls, here is what I have found about the zodiac sign you should tell them you are and what they are perceived as by women.

Playboy/F*ckboy

Gemini
Aries
Sagittarius
Aquarius

Snob/High End guy

Capricorn
Leo

Prototypical jock/macho guy

Libra
Cancer
Taurus

Scorpio
Pisces
Virgo

Source: A guy who is a Virgo (me)
Actually, Scorpio is considered to be the "bad boy" of the Zodiac.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chick do palmistry on me. She looked for my character line, but could not find it; the tenor of the date took a complete 180 at that time. :eek:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chick do palmistry on me. She looked for my character line, but could not find it; the tenor of the date took a complete 180 at that time. :eek:
It's kind of hard to date a man with no character. ;)

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Scorpio
Pisces
Virgo

I think Virgos and Scorpio’s have the biggest advantage in fvcking around and the apps because they mirror toxic women the best and are capable of outdoing the feminine mind games with their own. I do agree that they can be extremely clingy, but it’s a toxic bad boy clingy not a pushover beta male clingy. These guys are usually the Chad Widows. In addition, I do remember encountering a lot of Virgos and Scorpios on the dating apps. I think women do not experience this benefit and are just 304s to most men.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on the women I’ve encountered.

Super independent/Alpha type women. Sagittarius women are the most textbook bossy alphas out of all of the signs. Aries are march to the beat of their own drum you can’t tell me nothing alphas. Aquarius tend to be those artistic free minded boss babe types. Gemini’s are a mix of Aries & Aquarius and extremely manipulative and self motivated

Gemini
Aries
Sagittarius
Aquarius

Lazy loser women that need a man to take them in or they will have failure to launch syndrome

Capricorn
Leo

Libras tend to be gold diggers and status chasers. Cancers can be hopeless romantics, clingy, and annoying AF. Tauruses are hard workers and value hard working stable men.

Libra
Cancer
Taurus

304s and mentally broken women. They are all over Bumble and Hinge. Keep strictly for street use only.

Scorpio
Pisces
Virgo

Reaction score
Your best bet is to make it known that you don't believe in it. Women like that kind of stuff, not men.
You have to own your manliness.

There are certain things that women like, that they act like they want men to like, but if the man actually likes them, have a pvssy drying effect...

I'm talking astrology, interior decorating, gossip, fashion etc. These are feminine topics, that no man worth his salt should care about.

Only a simp would respond to a woman with his zodiac sign. Who gives a fvck?

Make it known early that you aren't a thirsty b1tch. That you don't care about feminine topics that are just a means of excluding you.

"What's your sign, don juan?"

"I guess my sign would say 'bump ahead'."

"Lol why's that?"

"Because I'm not your ordinary commute"

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are certain things that women like, that they act like they want men to like, but if the man actually likes them, have a pvssy drying effect...

I'm talking astrology, interior decorating, gossip, fashion etc. These are feminine topics, that no man worth his salt should care about.
You sound really fun to hang around with in person!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Virgos and Scorpio’s have the biggest advantage in fvcking around and the apps because they mirror toxic women the best and are capable of outdoing the feminine mind games with their own. I do agree that they can be extremely clingy, but it’s a toxic bad boy clingy not a pushover beta male clingy. These guys are usually the Chad Widows. In addition, I do remember encountering a lot of Virgos and Scorpios on the dating apps. I think women do not experience this benefit and are just 304s to most men.
I do not think there is such a thing as toxic bad boy clingy. As for the mind games, they aren't that good at them, they get attached way too easily. Every Scorpio dude I knew talked about sex 24/7 but broke down over a rejection fast. They seemed to get more emotionally hurt by it than most other dudes.