The weirdness after....

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl first week of class, we made good conversation. i wasnt looking to start anything, but i think we both took a mutual liking to each other. i wanted to hang out with this girl a bit more before doign anything, so we get into a project group. (i met her through another guy in the same class). so before the end of the week, both him and me were out of the group (by her), and 2 other guys replaced us. Highly unprofessional, since she didnt even bother letting either of us know until we actually asked her what was going on.
The other dude, is wrapped around her little finger, but i immediately took an instant disliking to this one...cold shouldered her all the way to the Atlantic. I mean i actually surprised myself...we come across each other...shed light up like a light bulb and say hello et al, id smirk and put on my headphones and look the other way. at one point i thought she finally got the message and i was releived.
BUT.... im in a totally new country right now (Australia actually), and at the begining i didnt know too many ppl...fortunately i'm a loveable chap, and seem to have made quite a few friends, so now...i run into her at the super market with her boy-toy, i think she noticed me and hides behind him i dont really bother. she comes up and says hello Befuddled, hows it going etc. i just said hey...hows it going. Bear in mind i couldnt even remember her name. so anyway i continue shopping cause im not really looking for a biatch for a friend. ( i wouldnt have minded hooking up with her in the begining, but not anymore... desrespect me and ur off to antartica...not by choice...thats just who i am)

thats just an example thought. my question is... after you and a girl go through an 'awkward' phase or cold shouldering, is it ever possible to get back to normal ? not that im interested, but just curious.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Befuddled
is it ever possible to get back to normal ? not that im interested, but just curious.
no. not unless it's on your terms.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G'day mate, welcome to Aus :)

after you and a girl go through an 'awkward' phase or cold shouldering, is it ever possible to get back to normal ?
Yes it is possible. I've done it.

With that said though, alot of chicks seem to forgive but i don't think they will forget. Give em' a chance to bring it up (eg argument) later on and you will hear about it!

I don't know why you'd bother though...actually, i don't even know why i bothered - guess i was just experimenting.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to think so, but I'm not so sure. I just could shouldered this chick who acted out of line on Halloween. I think we'll get back to normal, but I'm not sure.

Maybe only after discussing it with them can you go back to normal? This girl kept bringing it up, so finally I talked to her about it and ended up getting her to apologize.