Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the weeping man

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys just read on the internet a list of films which are guaranteed to make us men cry. There is "judy" "saving private ryan" "titanic" "apollo 13" "notebook" etc. etc. I watched 6 of those and haven't cried yet.
I mean sure i cried when watching movies, comon we all been there, don't laugh. A.I(artificial inteligence by Steve Spielburg) got me going twice. How about you, comon don't be afraid, we won't call u a sissy.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf??

AI was such a bad movie that i didnt feel any emotion towards it. the main character was a bloody robot, who gives a **** if robots show emotion. its a bloody robot!!

Saving Private Ryan, Titanic, Apollo 13?? those arn't going to make you cry

Notebook if you're a girl

and Armageddon if you're watching it for the first time in a dark room

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These films made me cry:

Umberto D
It's a Wonderful Life
Citizen Kane
Turtles Can Fly

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
films that make men cry:
old yeller
rudy
full metal jacket (depending on the guy)

y4m4

Reaction score
I don't understand people who cry over movies. They're only movies. I'm not claiming that I've never cried but when I have its been because I was sad for actual reasons. Not something on a screen designed to conjure emotions.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cried watching "My Girl" when I was 11 years old.

Shawshank redemption made me cry.
Rocky Balboa made me cry (when Rocky was reminiscing over Adrian)
A.I. Made me almost cry. (I was with my friend and his girlfriend. Wasn't going to cry in front of them. lol)

Video games that made me cry
The ending to Metal Gear Solid 3
Max Payne 2 made me cry. Hahaha
OMG Bioshock's ending (the good one) made me weep. And it was only less than a minute long! Beautiful!

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never cry at movies, mainly because I don't see that many sad movies anyways, but Jarhead really shook me up. Really. One of the only army movies, besides Platoon, that I got an authentic vibe from.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Lion King.

Specifically, when the dad died.

I was a kid, give me a break.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The end scene of the Man on Fire remake starring Denzel Washington where he rescues the little girl and talks to her on the bridge all the while you know that to save her he has to give up his life.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Angelina Jolie in "Gia." Not necessarily the entire movie but there were a couple of scenes where it was very apparent that she is a woman with many talents.

Beautiful man, just beautiful! :cry:

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
silverwolfalpha said:
hey guys just read on the internet a list of films which are guaranteed to make us men cry. There is "judy" "saving private ryan" "titanic" "apollo 13" "notebook" etc. etc. I watched 6 of those and haven't cried yet.
I mean sure i cried when watching movies, comon we all been there, don't laugh. A.I(artificial inteligence by Steve Spielburg) got me going twice. How about you, comon don't be afraid, we won't call u a sissy.
I don't cry at movies. I cried when I was 9 at Death of a Salesman, but as far as that type of thing goes, that's the only thing I can remember crying at. I get the lump in the throat on occasion, but even then, that's rare.

I made the mistake of laughing my butt off - loudly - while watching Cruel Intentions, and nearly got jumped by angry girls who practically stalk Ryan Phillipe. But I just thought it was hilarious. Here he is, talking about how people are sheep. Whole movie - people are such stupid sheep. And he cacks off, and the whole audience of girls is crying their eyes out at his death - which makes them like sheep. Made me laugh.

There's a great song by Dropkick Murphies - "Wicked, Sensitive Crew" - "I ain't ashamed I cried when Micky died in Rocky II!"

thehexman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forrest Gump and Schindler's List

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
redspicyflag said:
the fox and the hound

classic

I tear up
same here, made me teary eyed. I have to admit when Spock dies in star trek 2 I get teary eyed watching his conversation with Captain Kirk. Another movie would be the land before time 1, when the mom dies and little foot has to fend for himself. Those 3 movies get me emotional but I can't remember if I have shed a tear or not. I shed a tear or 2 but full blown crying is something I haven't done in like more than a decade!

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Titanic when i was 14
Click recently, at the part when he sees his dad in the memory

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Fish and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. Such tearjerkers:cry: