Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The way to get past looks

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know women want a top notch guy in terms of looks. Now, I’m definitely BELOW average in terms of looks. But occasionally I pull very hot women. I have found that this always happens because of my social circle.

Last night I was in LA. My boy is a promoter and had a table full of hot girls. Since I was at the table, I got all kinds of attention from them and ended up taking home an HB 9 with a killer body.

This thing never happens back home cause I don’t have contacts where I live. At least not contacts with high SMV.

Guys - there is hope if you’re ugly. Just look to me as an example lol. Having friends (especially those who can get you hookups) works wonders for your game. Women are willing to sleep with an average looking guy if they think he’s social and has lots of friends.

I never thought I’d do this but I might start using Instagram more. Tons of hot chicks on there and if you have a good following you can meet a lot of women that way.

For me, I know I can be unstoppable if I develop the right personality and go out with the right people. Puzzy usually falls into my lap when I’m out with a big group of fun, social people. I think I’m only getting started and my peak will be in 5 years. As a kid I was such a loner, but all of that is different now that I’m really confident in myself, my career, and my hobbies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thing never happens back home cause I don’t have contacts where I live. At least not contacts with high SMV.

Guys - there is hope if you’re ugly. Just look to me as an example lol. Having friends (especially those who can get you hookups) works wonders for your game. Women are willing to sleep with an average looking guy if they think he’s social and has lots of friends..
I almost find your post discouraging because you seem to be saying that you can get women if you have friends who are high SMV. Which seems to suggest you have to be around guys with high SMV, because your own SMV is not good enough. It's like you're borrowing your friends' SMV.

I don't think I'm ugly, I figure I'm pretty average looking. I'm always surprised at how many guys here consider themselves so good looking. I know that statistically people overestimate how good looking they are. I'm too aware of my flaws to fall into that though.

I think looks matter, looks are important, they make things easier for you, but I don't believe they are a dealbreaker. I don't think women care about a man's looks the way men care about women's looks. In other words, I think women will go out with men less good looking than themselves. An average guy can pull a 9. He may have trouble getting her to stick around though, unless he has something of value to compensate.

I was watching Big Bang Theory the other day, and the girls take Raj out to a bar. They try to set him up with a girl, but she rejects him. Raj says "She's too beautiful for me". And Penny and Bernadette say "Noooo! Why would you say that?". As if that was the craziest thing they had ever heard. It's just a stupid TV show, and a sitcom at that, but I think that as a male, it's who you are as a person that is more important than what you look like. And really, if you think about it, that's the whole idea behind "game". It's displaying attitudes and behaviors that females find attractive.