Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The way this guy dealt those b1tches impressed me

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is this group of girls in their early 20s, they move around the smaller bar of the club running, dancing and laughting noisily, they were behaving like they were the owners of the club.

Once in a while some guy pay attention to them and they clearly make fun of him, sometime mocking him or throwing some bait at him only to ignore him right after.

When no guy was paying attention they on purpose surrounded a guy waiting for his drink, smiled, faked dancing with him only again to move away once he was trying to reciprocate the attention.

I was observing all this scenes untill a guy which looked decent looking but nothing special reached the bar, he was well dressed with a decent hair cut and an overall clean aura.

They first throw a bait on him by staring at him from a short distance and waving their hands, he smiles with an obvious courtesy smile only to face the bar again.

Then one of them gets close to him ask his name and he replies without even facing her but still facing the bar, he tells his name and nothing else..the girl was quite confused and went back closer to her friends.

Now its the goodlooking one of the group lets say a hb7 which gets close to him followed right after from the other girls, she repeats his name and ask where he comes from, he replies again one word only the name of his country still facing the bar.

You can see he got their full attention now, those circles and dances were no longer happening, they surround him and ask him what is he doing here, he grabs his drinks from the bargirl, use his hands to move the girls in front of him, smiles and leaves them going back to the dance floor without even turning back.

LIKE A BOSS.

Saw him later leaving the club alone so hardly he ignored them cause he had a better deal waiting, he was really in control and clever to see through the bullsh1t.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so basically nothing happened

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So nothing happened because he didnt leave the club with a girl to bang?

I mean no offence but do you understand what exactly happened, what he did compared to those other guys which basically were b1tches to the b1tches, toys for them?

The difference between him and those other guys which valued pvssy so much that thinking that they "could run game" on those b1tches pretty much made themselves into toys for them only to be thrown away, they threw away their dignity just to "have a shot"?

I believe that guy shown the right attitute toward certain situations, that pretty much was my point.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old was this guy?

As I've gotten older I've learnt to recognize these games and respond appropriately to the games, lil teeny boppers play.

With age comes expirience.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well handled. That guy knew exactly what those women were, and knew not to bother with them. I would have done the same thing.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
old_skoolr said:
How old was this guy?

As I've gotten older I've learnt to recognize these games and respond appropriately to the games, lil teeny boppers play.

With age comes expirience.
Hard to say but guess late 20s.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the same thing when I am not a AFC, one of the most underrated feelings in the world

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My favourite replies to stupid girls who approach me like this are "have I approached you? or, "did I give you permission to talk to me?" Or something similar. Said nicely with a neutral expression on your face.

They literally don't know where to look or what to say. I've done this several times and it 'works' well. Don't use angry voice/face though - that makes you look like an ahole.