Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Way of The Superior Man

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, probably a year or two back I got a highlight of a guy called David Deida, a spiritual coach for people, “men in general”.

He has authored many inspirational books, one of which is called “The Way of The Superior Man”, (the one I have).

“The Way of The Superior Man” speaks for it’s self!
It speaks volumes in few words, so much so that it takes a second read to get the ‘jig’. David outlines the polarised differences between the feminine and masculine (women/man), how living to the supreme masculine way, living to the full, at your edge!

Truthfully, I can say that it is a summary of this full site but without the BS!
It withholds the workings of Alfa male, DJing, how to be the man women want etc. etc…Of course, not literally (there is no chapter heading of Alfa Male or such, I just put it in to reach understanding of the DJ members). Without emphasising on women, although there is a lot of talk on them, they are NOT emphasised to the point were we look at them as a goddess! In fact he is critical on the reader, YOU, the MAN!!!

Now that being said, I highly recommend this book, especially if you’re reading this forum!!!
Oooh…I’m sorry...was that too harsh??? GRAB YOUR BALLS ANS TKE IT LIKE A MAN…that is… if you have any???

Finally, if you have this book, or any other David Deida’s material, please fill free to leave a post.

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been recommended to read this and have bought it but havent started it yet. I have high expectations!

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGameMaster said:
i have been recommended to read this and have bought it but havent started it yet. I have high expectations!
My fellow DJ, if you start it right now, no literally, go now, this will be the last post on this site for you, unless of course you want to pass knowledge to the less fortunate!

Jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this book a number of years ago, and it's always stuck with me. A very, very good and insightful book that every man should read before he turns 25.

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus said:
I read this book a number of years ago, and it's always stuck with me. A very, very good and insightful book that every man should read before he turns 25.
Jesus my man, no wonder you're so wise!!!

Yes you are so true to say that, but I think it can still apply to all men from the potty to the grave, but like you say, it is especially essential for the young man to apply towards his being.

I reckon 16 and up, oh, and everyone on this forum.

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus said:
Jesus my man, no wonder you're so wise!!!

Yes you are so true to say that, but I think it can still apply to all men from the potty to the grave, but like you say, it is especially essential for the young man to apply towards his being.

I reckon 16 and up, oh, and everyone on this forum.

CptnFantastic

Reaction score
I listened to the audiobook version of this about a year and a half ago. IMHO, this book should have been an article. The overall message of this book is a positive one. A concise version of this book would read like so:

In the man + woman equation, the man is always the constant.

I don't agree that this book should be bedside reading for dudes, young or old. In my opinion this book is highly over-rated and over promoted. This is no gospel on how to be a man, because there is no gospel, just some general guidelines. The more you mature as man, the less you can rely on guides and manuals on how to be a man. Instead, you learn how to rely on your intuition and experience.

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
CptnFantastic said:
I listened to the audiobook version of this about a year and a half ago. IMHO, this book should have been an article. The overall message of this book is a positive one. A concise version of this book would read like so:

In the man + woman equation, the man is always the constant.

I don't agree that this book should be bedside reading for dudes, young or old. In my opinion this book is highly over-rated and over promoted. This is no gospel on how to be a man, because there is no gospel, just some general guidelines. The more you mature as man, the less you can rely on guides and manuals on how to be a man. Instead, you learn how to rely on your intuition and experience.

OK Cptfantastic, I specifically advised that this book is for the young unexperienced man (boy), or anyone that needs a guide towards women and the world (everyone on this site, including you), and if you didn’t need such guides because of your experience and intuition why are you on this site???

Of courser there is no gospel or guidelines if your such a wise guy like you, just like this forum is a guideline for the lost men that chose to be on it (like you!!!)

CptnFantastic

Reaction score
java01 said:
OK Cptfantastic, I specifically advised that this book is for the young unexperienced man (boy), or anyone that needs a guide towards women and the world (everyone on this site, including you), and if you didn’t need such guides because of your experience and intuition why are you on this site???

Of courser there is no gospel or guidelines if your such a wise guy like you, just like this forum is a guideline for the lost men that chose to be on it (like you!!!)
I see... You're smart for questioning the source of advice. I'm not lost. I'm 26 now, I've been dating and had girlfriends with various degrees of success since I was 16. My current woman is a former model who is now a successful corporate attorney. She's been with me for about a year.

I got interested in the dating advice stuff when I let my game slip big time when I was about 20. I'm a voracious reader by nature, and so I read anything I could get my hands on related to women, leadership, persuasion, and the game. Of course, I didn't just read, I wanted to apply the things I learned to figure out what works for me. Over time, I improved and got better, and now I have a solid understanding of how the game really works.

I'm here to help out the fellas who can grasp what I'm saying. Not everyone is going to listen, and that's cool.