Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The Way of the Superior Man" - WTF?!?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started reading this book because everybody says how great it is, and he starts the whole thing off with an entire chapter on how the book applies to lesbians, homos, gender-reversed relationships, and any possible combination regardless of gender/sexual proclivity.

It comes off as so watering down the application to men that further reading seems hollow.

For those who have read this book, what's your take on it. So far I'm thorougly disgusted. He makes it very clear that he's not writing it for men, but for anybody who plays the traditionally masculine role in any relationship.

It comes off as him trying to stave off previous criticism and walk the safe line.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a great book. Probably a more practicle version of "Mars and Venus". He certainly advocates being in one's masculine centre. For someone who is doing no fap it is very much in support of that. Worth perservering with.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
It comes off as so watering down the application to men that further reading seems hollow.

It comes off as him trying to stave off previous criticism and walk the safe line.
That's a pretty good description. I tried reading it a couple years back in large part due to recommendations here. I just couldn't get into it. It was like the author had some decent ideas, but he tried to purposely back off a bit in order to sell it to a mass market.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly the impression I have. I've going to dig a little deeper but I am so far deeply disappointed in the author.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a dumb a$$ book, I couldn't finish because it was so stupid

The_DukeDEvlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not too shabby, I like the parts about facing your fears, welcoming challenges, and that chapter about doing your own thing regardless of what the women in your life are feeling in that particular moment.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not bad, remember the author does have some solid ideas, he was most likely trying not to offend the fems out there and make extra cash if his book appealed to the person who was more masculine in the relationship.

Take the book as it is and brainstorm the rest

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got it on my kindle. I suppose I should have gotten the real book since it seems like it's structured as a short-chapter reference with clearly defined chapters.

I was mortified by the intro. The last place I was expecting to read feminist appeasement was here. I'll keep digging, but I'm pretty underwhelmed. His intro literally takes the wind out of his own sales and calls his credibility into question.