Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The way of the attention wh0re

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike_The_Man
This thread really needs to be stickyed, I think...........
I put this thread in the Dj bible and as long as it´s there I don´t think it´s necessary to be "sticked".

Surprised with the relation between Aws and HPD?

BTW, you don´t need to keep bumping threads about Aws because most of the people here are aware (and even tired) of them. Forget your Aw and keep a safe distance!

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip on dealing with attention *****s

Attention *****s are extremely difficult to deal with. They act like female DJs. Let's face it, they are naturals at attracting guys, and very good at it. They know when to act bad, they know when to put on the "good girl" routine. They do it flawlessly and the result is often totally trapping a guy into liking them without him even realizing it. That's bad enough. Now the guy in feeling for this AW and he has an added problem. He's stuck in the friendzone with an AW because she won't let him get any closer. Yet she still knows how to keep him around at her command.

So what is he to do?
I'm not going to go into how to break out the friendzone because that's a totally different subject and there are many ways, methods, and approaches to handle that. Any of those can be tried, and on a normal girl they'd probably work if pulled off correctly. But on an AW with super b**chshields they are all more than likely to miserably fail.

However there is one thing that I have discovered that will put a major dent in breaking down the AW. This requires much patience and well planned out timing. The reason is, it requires you to build on your current friendship with her without trying to go any further after you realize that you are stuck in that friendzone with her.

Its very simple and it goes like this:

After building on your friendship with her for quite some time perhaps 3 or maybe even 4 months, out of the blue tell her:

"Do you love me as a boyfriend or not?"
"It's either one or the other."
If you love me then say, "I love you"
If you don't then say right now, "I don't love you"

These words are almost sure to confuse the heck out of most
AWs. Most will pause and try to avoid giving you an answer so that they can continue to "string you along". Because they will be afraid of losing you as friend if they are forced to answer no. And that fear may actually cause them to say yes. Remember most of them are more emotional than the average girl because of their deep "issues." You must shut-up and force her to answer.
If she says yes then, congratulations, you were successful in turning the tables and you've now "got her" instead of the opposite. If she says no, then you say "good, because I felt that you were sendind out the wrong signals and I just needed to make sure." Next her!

But you will have the segment that will immediately snap back
"I don't love you," with fire.
At this point you have no choice to snap right back at them with,
"I don't love you either." Then add, "But I do care about you as a friend, Do you care about me as a friend?"

Let her answer. Then next her. You've lost. If I were you I'd never call or see her again in my life.
But being a DJ you must end it on a good note.
DJs don't get frustrasted or intentionally ruin relationships.
Let her do that. Even if she is an AW.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She thinks you're gay if you don't give her attention

I had this blonde attention hore that stumbled right next to where I was sitting and said she was sorry. All I did was squint and gave a whatever expression. A few minutes later, she interrupted the conversation I was having and seriously, she asked if we were gay. I looked at her and really squinted without saying anything. She responded obviously not. Then she tells me that I didn't look at her ass when she stumbled and thought maybe I was gay since all the other guys do. I then told her I would look at that if she is lucky. I mean calling me gay, because I didn't give her hourly dose of attention.

Alpha Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: She thinks you're gay if you don't give her attention

Originally posted by stalluproar
I had this blonde attention hore that stumbled right next to where I was sitting and said she was sorry. All I did was squint and gave a whatever expression. A few minutes later, she interrupted the conversation I was having and seriously, she asked if we were gay. I looked at her and really squinted without saying anything. She responded obviously not. Then she tells me that I didn't look at her ass when she stumbled and thought maybe I was gay since all the other guys do. I then told her I would look at that if she is lucky. I mean calling me gay, because I didn't give her hourly dose of attention.
There's one of those at my college. Obviously so used to getting her own way. Childish, whiney, giggly and immature.
Called me gay for some reason. Probably cos I wasn't rising to her bait.

One of her girlfriends told me she fancies me (in front of her as a teasing thing) and actually it wouldn't surprise me. What she doesn't realise is her attitude has sapped any interest I may have had in her.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish I would've seen this thread about 3 months ago, would've saved me alot of time, lol.

It was mainly that #7 that I would've liked to see, she really didn't want me to meet her friends, guess that should've told me something. She'd say stuff about them, just to keep me from being interested in meeting them. That and whenever I did get near her friends, she'd find away to take me away from them. Leading me off, Telling me "arn't you going to put your stuff away (this was at school)"

But hey, seing this post, kinda made me finaly realize that she was somewhat of an attention *****, I think. Oh well, that all ended, and now I'm feeling good that it didn't drag on longer.

edit: I'm guessin aw's exist in highschool? if they don't, oh well, I just don't like not knowing for sure if she was an aw or if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dearsappho
AW's from my experience have difficulty in showing that they are commited, in some sense, to anything.

They possess such a powerful emotional charge that they live in abject fear of expressing it and instead opt for the flirt because it allows them to retain control of what they perceive as a destructive force within them (phew!)

Ive seen what I can do to an AW if they pass control to me of this force and it is nothing short of incredible to behold.

Emotional detachment is the key to dealing with these women.
TRUE. The AW will sound neutral on a lot of issues. A person who knows how to talk to others and manipulate conversations (like a woman) can probably get the real deal. But then again that is why AW don't have a lot of female friends because they represent a threat to them.

They do this so they can attract as wide audience of people as they can. They will only tell you they dislike something if you dislike the same thing too. When they're dating someone or two people at the same time (which is typical for AW.) They will tell you that they're "Sorta" or "Occasionally" dating someone - they use those words to tell interested men (suckers) that they are open for dating.

Enzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is saving me from potential greif!

I have seen this girl at uni and she is quite hot. Outstandingly attractive face, okay body (I am picky so most guys would say she is hot). I met her once at a club and caught her looking at me when I walked in so asked her to dance then she flat out turns me down saying "I dont know you so wont dance with you" I had not found this forum at this time so I just got a bit flustered and walked away with a confused look on my face.

Through out that night a bunch of guys were trying to dance with her and she just kept on walking away and dancing by herself. I get a bit picky about how women turn me down and the vibe they give off when doing it, so I made it a point to IGNORE her hard from now on.

Anyhow I see her around uni sometimes and dont even look her way. Cause I am one of the few black guys at this uni (she is mixed) people of colour generally notice each other more but I make it a point to ignore her.

Well recently the university African Caribbean Society went on a trip and as I got on the coach I see her from the corner of my eye staring at me really obviously but I had already resolved in my head to ignore her. I just keep focused on the back of the coach and take my seat.

Later on in the journey I stand up as a bunch of us are talking and I see her looking at me again. I accidentally make breif eye contact with her then look away but can tell she is eyeing me. I catch her giving me brief looks throug out this trip.

We then have this traffic light party where you wear green if you are up for a dance and single. Yellow if you need some convincing and red if you want to be left alone. She comes in a hot looking red dress! (I notice that she has the most boring looking legs, a not very appealing chest and lose a lot of physical interest in her) Apart from that she has an annoying accent from north England.

This thread has made me realise what she is. All her friends are unattractive, she always seems to take a bit too much care of her looks and she is always turning guys down. When I realised she was showing interest in me I just felt something was really odd about it. Must be my DJ senses warning me :)

She just has this vibe about her that seems like she is not that nice at all. I can see it in her eyes. I am gonna warn my boys not to even approach her at the next dance.

Definately AW!

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried gaming an AW once

A few years ago in college...

This girl was a HB9, a lifeguard in the summer, and a classic AW. So I decided to see what would happen if I went bipolar on her. Part of their game is being in control right?

After intial contact and the predictable compliments from her to try to bring me into her gang of AFCs, I asked her out to a textbook dinner-and-a-movie date. At the theater I put my arm around her the ENTIRE time. So fast-forward...

I went from super-aggressive (where she's thinking this guy just wants to bone me) to super-AFC (where she's thinking how can I get rid of this loser who can't pick up on any of my "go away" signals) to super-challenge (where she's thinking why doesn't this guy like me anymore... he IS kind of cool).

So after a three weeks of being a super-challenge, she caves: she flip-flops from wanting to ditch me to aggressively asking me out on dates.

After 3 attempts by her, I finally agree to go to a club with her. I'm thinking "maybe, just maybe, I've actually got her."

Of course, being an AW that got what she really wanted (attention), she flaked on the date.

I commented on her disorder, and how I would never talk to her again. The grapevine has it she's engaged. Oh, the poor guy...

Lesson: Once an AW, always an AW. Just don't bother with them. Not even for the sake of experimenting.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
There should be a universal marking that can be placed on a women to indicate that they are below standard in some way, e.g. attention *****s = "aw", self-absorbed = "sa". Perhaps a line of "DJ stickers", or chalk markings lol.

nachos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skweints
Hah... yeah, I'd have to say those are pretty accurate. I just recently had an experience with a girl who was like this.

I knew her for about 3 years. She recently IM'ed me asking for me to help her out. (Funny, the only time she made an effort to talk to me is when she wanted something. i.e. Help on something, a favor.) I gave her the cold shoulder, told her to go figure it out herself, since she's a pretty smart girl.
Next day, I get an IM back saying how she thinks I've changed for the worse, and how I'm something I'm not, and how I'm fake. Needless to say, I wrote her what I consider a masterpiece of an E-mail, pretty much telling her I'm not her little *****, and I'll change into whatever I feel I should change into. (A DJ, of course! ;) ) Of course, she got pissy, because I'm not being the person she wants me to be.

Ah well, f'ck 'em, right? :D
That is fantastic mate, thats a complete turn around ide be proude if i said that myself,

good on you mate, next time you see her tell her to fu.ck off from me !! HAHA!!

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread really does ring a bell and reminds me of girls I used to know.

Thank God I'm not like that anymore, thank **** for this website which has taught me the ways of the DJ.

I'm by no means totally reformed, but I'm well on my way.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An attention *****:

1. Lots of guy friends
2. Very few attractive girl friends
3. Fat/unnattractive female friends
4. Catty, jealous, center of attention girl
5. Loud in public situations
6. Often attractive. Attention whor es have low self esteem, so they equate self worth with their looks. They often work hard(and accomplish) on their looks.
7. Female who posts on a male website about attracting men
8. narcissistic personality
9. difficulty maintaining relationships. Often had rocky or no solid relationship with father. Without the solid foundation of parenting from a solid father figure, they seek approval from other father figure types (other men).

Follow those and you should spot them.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arg!

Originally posted by Don_Joffe
An attention *****:

1. Lots of guy friends
2. Very few attractive girl friends
3. Fat/unnattractive female friends
4. Catty, jealous, center of attention girl
5. Loud in public situations
6. Often attractive. Attention whor es have low self esteem, so they equate self worth with their looks. They often work hard(and accomplish) on their looks.
7. Female who posts on a male website about attracting men
8. narcissistic personality
9. difficulty maintaining relationships. Often had rocky or no solid relationship with father. Without the solid foundation of parenting from a solid father figure, they seek approval from other father figure types (other men).

Follow those and you should spot them.
You know who that reminds me of?:mad: :( Blah!

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that many of them are bisexual also and I haven't been able to really figure out why that is yet.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
When you don't give an AW the attention she's convinced she deserves, she'll often use the "You must be gay" line. It's astounding to me that some women actually believe that if a guy isn't attracted to them, he's gay. It all goes to show that these bytches are seriously demented, and need to be avoided.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES!

Originally posted by jprjrjr
When you don't give an AW the attention she's convinced she deserves, she'll often use the "You must be gay" line. It's astounding to me that some women actually believe that if a guy isn't attracted to them, he's gay. It all goes to show that these bytches are seriously demented, and need to be avoided.
You are 100% right there... i speak from 1st hand experiance! blah! AW's need to be given as LESS attention as possible!

Laterz...

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that attention *****s have the shortest attention spans of anyone alive, probably even shorter than most 1st grade children.
So I have found it helpful to change the topics often and widely vary the subjects I talk about when I'm in conversation with an attention *****. This makes for much improved discussions with them and some times its the only way you can actually hold a half-way decent discussion with them.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: She thinks you're gay if you don't give her attention

Originally posted by Alpha Male
There's one of those at my college. Obviously so used to getting her own way. Childish, whiney, giggly and immature.

I notice that many attention *****s who do have friends as girls,
hang with girls that are way younger than them.

This one attention ***** I know who is 21 has 4 or 5 16 year old girls as her closest friends.

They are too immature to deal with friends their own age or maybe the people in their age range don't want to deal with them because of their immaturity.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: She thinks you're gay if you don't give her attention

Originally posted by TDOT
I notice that many attention *****s who do have friends as girls,
hang with girls that are way younger than them.

This one attention ***** I know who is 21 has 4 or 5 16 year old girls as her closest friends.

They are too immature to deal with friends their own age or maybe the people in their age range don't want to deal with them because of their immaturity.
thats pretty sad.....but oh so funny :crackup:.