Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The way of the attention wh0re

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female Players,attention *****S,etc..all b1tches who wanna be men. Be weary of these b1tches do your fellow man a favor when you dump that b1tch ..Make sure she'll never love again!

OnE.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
how very funny you should say that

My former attention ***** told me 1. she often wondered what it would be like to be a man, that she fantasised about it.

2. her sexual appetite was more like a man's than a woman's - she was always thinking about it (funny then that i never slept with her)

3. she was a male player in female clothing.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know,mang.

I've dealt with thosekum-recipticals before.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skweints
Hah... yeah, I'd have to say those are pretty accurate. I just recently had an experience with a girl who was like this.

I knew her for about 3 years. She recently IM'ed me asking for me to help her out. (Funny, the only time she made an effort to talk to me is when she wanted something. i.e. Help on something, a favor.) I gave her the cold shoulder, told her to go figure it out herself, since she's a pretty smart girl.
Next day, I get an IM back saying how she thinks I've changed for the worse, and how I'm something I'm not, and how I'm fake. Needless to say, I wrote her what I consider a masterpiece of an E-mail, pretty much telling her I'm not her little *****, and I'll change into whatever I feel I should change into. (A DJ, of course! ;) ) Of course, she got pissy, because I'm not being the person she wants me to be.

Ah well, f'ck 'em, right? :D
Yay, that's the way to do it! PM me that e-mail, I wanna read your masterpiece.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seasoned Player,

My buddy dated a woman who fit this description perfectly. When we became friends I even asked her why she did not date the AFCs who orbited around her.. she told me straight up she would only date a man who had a higher rank or position than her.. the supplicants were all lower ranking employees than she was.

Cold, huh?

She turned out to be a disaster and my buddy barely escaped...

Dietzcoi

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm pretty sure I mentioned the attention hor that I had a run in with awhile back.

She exhibited all of the above traits. This was when I first visited this site, so thank God I had it as a guide, otherwise I would've been f*cked.

The best weapon in your arsenal against these bytches is to have control, and of course, to have other women happening in your life.

Personally, I made AFC mistakes, but I was only starting out. But I burned her in the end, as I showed up at her work (she was a bartender) and made out with a girl that was just a friend right in front of her at the bar. So it was a win-win situation: I turned woman that was a friend into something more, and I also burned the attention hor bigtime - apparently she freaked and was really pissed off - but this was after at least 2 solid months of games.

Not to mention that I still, several months later, catch her eyeing me. I don't pander to her bullsh*t. She knows I was of a quality higher than her boyfriend and I can see it in her eyes that she regrets playing those games with me.

Now she still lives a sh*t life with a arsehole boyfriend who is a cocaine dealer with people after him and she looks like she's been into the white stuff herself, based on her ragged appearance last time I saw her.

Attention hors have zero self esteem, and this particular one had a chance to trade up (me), screwed that up, and in the process stayed with the f*ck up and became a f*ck up herself.

I don't hate the woman - I feel sorry for her. But I would be lying if I said it doesn't feel good to see those longing looks she gives me when she doesn't think I can see her out of the corner of my eye.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of women out there are attention vacuums to some degree. You can bet that the hotter she is and the more male friends she hangs out with, the higher the attention she'll demand.

Maximus_Decimus

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoMe coMMents

Maybe PRL will flame me because of this, but here we go...

Aws are very smart. What they do is easy to notice. They use men's desire to control and manipulate. Like strippers, they offer an easy bussiness trade: I make a small show in order for you to feel sexy and desired and you pay me with (massive) attention and "small" favors.

Her special technique is "bull$hit" talking/gossip. Don't trust her!

Get it? So, who are the easiest targets? Guys with unstable self steem, nice guys and/or inexperienced ones.

They are the type that Aws play REALLY well. The ones that were played by those aws doesn't wish this even to their worst enemie! Aws are "hypnotists" and make you act like a fool (and she does it with pleasure).

When Aws start "charming" you, its almost impossible not to let yourself be fooled. That's why you have to detect them as soon as possible.

Warning Signs:

It was mentioned before - A lot of guy friends, sexy outfit, and so on. But there are more...

WARNING SIGN #8: Superlatives -

I Love it ; Amazing ; Fantastic; Awesome ; Incredible ; Astonishing ; Impressive.

The Aw I knew liked to say "Love" for everything. I love chocolate, I love this, I love that. She always used "strong" words for minor things.

WARNING SIGN #9: Instant Attraction -

Attraction and admiration take time to occur. When you get to know someone it takes time to get impressed. If it happens too fast, beware. Probably what is happening is that the Aw is "being" someone you'd like to see, not her true self. Don't forget they are camaleons and can change colors in a blink of an eye.

WARNING SIGN #10: Special person, special ocasion -

They offer a dirty bussiness to you. They seem so attractive, excited and destituded that you think "If I continue to help you, you'll be so grate to me that you will give me love and sex"...

Just in your dreams. They'll never be easy to get. As mentioned, they use your own desires and "weak points" to control, manipulate and to get anything they need from you. They know "testosterone" is your major "weak point"!!! The hornier you are, more desperate you are, the better for them. Stronger she gets, and she'll drain you completely.

WARNING SIGN #11: Confusion -

Aws love to play games, but to them you cannot play! The "theater" is THEIR POWER and their weakness. They're constantly ACTING. That's why its so difficult to know when they're being honest, playing mind games or pretending to be another person. Sometimes its wiser to know what is not manipulation/games! Their special skill is to cry. The closer aws are, the worst the damage!

If you don't pay attention to this patterns and to others mentioned on this forum, you're gonna pay with your ego being shattered and by being fooled and discarded like a piece of garbage!

Curiosity - The Aw I knew said that she would like to BE A MAN! That's a man's mind inside a woman's body. :eek:

Wacth out for this one: They believe in ghosts, santa claus, aliens, they can "talk to plants/animals", believe in astrology and/or in any kind of magical thinking!

DONT FORGET: AT THE BEGINNING SHE'S GONNA EXTRACT YOUR ATTENTION WITH COMPLIMENTS UNTIL YOU FALL AND LET YOUSELF ENTER IN HER DIRTY GAME.

Even if you get the sex, you'll be fooled soon or later.

KEEP DISTANCE!

Last edited:
Reaction score
DJ Blue, actually I liked your summation and found it to be accurate - I think you know more about hors than I do - I must be slipping! :)

Actually hors have no power unless and until men give it to them – these are the fools we call CHUMPS!!!

Reaction score
Ok playa, I do hope you learned from this shyt. WOW...you took all that abuse from one woman.

Why are you here and what are you actually learning then homie?

Man that's was a good post. I do hope other fools will read and learn from your misery!!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
DJ Blue, actually I liked your summation and found it to be accurate - I think you know more about hors than I do - I must be slipping! :)

Actually hors have no power unless and until men give it to them – these are the fools we call CHUMPS!!!
I liked his summation also.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
ei.... dont get bittered, your a MAN. dont ever care what she had done, forget your emotions. care about yourself. :p

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe... since we're talking about our experienceswith AWs, i guess i aught to add mine to the mix as well.

Shes the last girl i hooked up with unfortunatley(too much alcohol..i learned my lesson. "Drink less when this hoe is around")

Day 1...the games begin, after the night we hooked up. a week later i find out she got with one of my buddies(he was one of the crew)...neither of us knew we had both gotten with ehr within a week, until we talked about it. Kinda hurt me when i found out, but it soon faded. Eventually a good friend of hers told me everything i needed to know about her ...evnough to get me to regret putting my lips on her. she sleeps around and hooks up randomly all the time. But she kept giving me those longing looks, etc... lots of touching, massaging, locking hands, etc... much to my disgust. People started asking me what was going on between me n her.... pissed me off.

When we goto clubs, she always tries to dance with me, lord knows why... im trying to get with other girls. But i keep having to 'disappear' from her view to be comfortable when i go out. Either that or i push one of my wingmen between me n her. lol..... it's pretty funny, reminds me of that club scene from 'Wayne's World' :D

then i find out shes 'with' this other guy...and that just pushes me over the edge cause i know the guy and he seems like a decent bloke....a bit too naive, but basically they were ****ing (me n her were not) so i told her to get out of my face and stop flirting with me. Havent seen since...

she keeps IMing me, and shes invited me to her birthday a dozen times (i didnt go). Havent talked to her or seen her for about a month now...feels great.

So basically i went from confused to angy to feeling sad (for her)...and now im at the...i dont even care stage. lol.....it really is sad, cause this guy shes with has 'admitted' to me that hes just using her for sex. Oh well.... you get exactly what you deserve eh ? :D

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you here and what are you actually learning then homie?
I was burnt twice by Aws! I promised I´d never fall in her game again.

You really want to make her pay for what she has done, but after all the damage the best thing you can do is to move on and NEVER trust a hor anymore.

Aws are actresses. That was the most important pattern I discovered from the aws. Most of what you see is just an illusion, its just pure dramatic art (When she cries, or when she laughs or whatever).

Pay attention to this one: Aws have intolerance of aloneness.

So let it be written, Say no to hoes!

Last edited:

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, we all have to recognise the signs of these AWs. Once spotted, pretend like you are being strung along for abit, then fool around with another woman right in front of her f*cking face - that is the best dose of medicine an attention hor can get.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
So let it be written, Say no to hoes!
Hey, I think ths is my 'patented' response - what is up with that? :)

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Say no to hoes" In what sense?

AW's,Manish hoez,Female players... get no luv.But if you mean "pimp-tite"(aka ignoring them) then I have to disagree.The Cure for "untamable" b1tches is d1ck and mental abu...Mind games..:D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
"Say no to hos" In what sense?
In the sense that you do not become EMOTIONALLY involved with them!!!!!!!

Hors are to be pimped - not married or ltr'ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted by dig it:
2. her sexual appetite was more like a man's than a woman's - she was always thinking about it (funny then that i never slept with her)
It would be good if she'd used her appetite just with one man (her man), not with a lot of guys!!

Usually some of them have an inability to sustain a relationship (due to immaturity and because they get bored easily), so they go from one partner to another, fearful of not being the center of attention. Some of them have also a fantasy of being a "princess" and are trying to find their "prince" thats gonna save them from their inner emptiness/boredom.

That's why "they will continue to recycle through men as we do through toliet paper". They'll NEVER be happy.

Posted by Don Juanabbe:
The best weapon in your arsenal against these bytches is to have control, and of course, to have other women happening in your life. Fool around with another woman right in front of her f*cking face - that is the best dose of medicine an attention hor can get.
So very true!

So let it be written, So shall it be done! :)

Last edited: