Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Way It REALLY Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But look at the amazing thread it spawned. We all grew from your little experience.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
Mr. Me is the future reset. And I don't mean that in a weird way. He's got a good head on his shoulders but is also a sarcastic bastard, like myself.
Sounds kind of science-fictiony to me...not really into that.

You're a sarcastic bastard, reset? Hmmm, wonder how I missed that part of you? You might want to take lessons from NightHawk. Now THERE'S a sarcastic bastard you can sink your teeth into...so to speak. He's almost like the male version of me. Aim for that. Forget INterloper...he's a wussie. You'll draw the wrong women...err I mean chicks if you follow him.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hombre is obviously an attention seeking house-wife, who's husband is on business trip (somewhere with 'someone') and she's posting here to get back at whatever men have done to her.

:crackup:

Hombre, chill out- don't be so sterotypical of your gender.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
But look at the amazing thread it spawned. We all grew from your little experience.
"Grew?" I'm not sure I want to know how, k? Just keep it to yourself there, reset.:crackup:

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Sounds kind of science-fictiony to me...not really into that.

You're a sarcastic bastard, reset? Hmmm, wonder how I missed that part of you? You might want to take lessons from NightHawk. Now THERE'S a sarcastic bastard you can sink your teeth into...so to speak. He's almost like the male version of me. Aim for that. Forget INterloper...he's a wussie. You'll draw the wrong women...err I mean chicks if you follow him.

uggghhhh... you suck baby! And I mean that in a bad way.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Ok Hombre,

Perhaps you haven't realized this, but a lot of these guys on here are good people that have been hurt or lack confidence with women. Then there are those (men and women) that try to offer advice and a little support. Even though I may be harsh myself sometimes when offering advice; there comes a point where you're just being a condescending(sp?) @ss. Do you really enjoy kicking people while they're down? If so, that's just sad really.
Nope, I would never kick anyone when they're down. None of these men on here sound that down to me though.

I can see that there are good guys on here. I'm not exactly blind to that fact. But hey, thanks for the lecture.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so... a woman involved in a "happy" marriage has just spent the last 5 hours talking to a bunch of guys online. that brings up one question in my mind: don't you have nothing better to do (maybe with your husband?) on a sunday afternoon?

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
so... a woman involved in a "happy" marriage has just spent the last 5 hours talking to a bunch of guys online. that brings up one question in my mind: don't you have nothing better to do (maybe with your husband?) on a sunday afternoon?
:rockon:

HOMBRE: Just face it! You want the thing (amongst many others) that is lacking in your life- MALE ATTENTION.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:

HOMBRE: Just face it! You want the thing (amongst many others) that is lacking in your life- MALE ATTENTION.
Yes, and we are giving it to her. That's why she's sticking around.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
Hi drak..good question. Well first of all it's not afternoon where I am. Secondly, I've already mentioned that my husband is sitting next to me on the couch and we're watching a movie. I'm not that into this movie though so I'm mostly posting but i'm also talking to him and emailing with my LS buddies. And of course checking out LS.

I can multi-task! Isn't that amazing? Don't forget to read the part about when I also gave my H a BJ.

Can you do more than one thing at a time? Just wondering. Thanks for stopping by!

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya michaelhctam, exactly my thoughts. I just can't see any of the women I know in healthy relationships spending so much time online chatting with a bunch of guys.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Hi drak..good question. Well first of all it's not afternoon where I am. Secondly, I've already mentioned that my husband is sitting next to me on the couch and we're watching a movie. I'm not that into this movie though so I'm mostly posting but i'm also talking to him and emailing with my LS buddies. And of course checking out LS.

I can multi-task! Isn't that amazing? Don't forget to read the part about when I also gave my H a BJ.

Can you do more than one thing at a time? Just wondering. Thanks for stopping by!

LOL my last girlfriend gave me a BJ every night and morning. It doesn't mean she was happy.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
I'd rather concentrate on one thing and do it perfectly, than do 3 or 4 more things at a lower quality.

Quality not Quantity.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:

Actually, my husband is really very attentive of me. I don't lack for male attention.

I know this is weird but I'm finding this kind of interesting and entertaining now. I guess it's because the movie is so boring.

I'll get bored with this in time. Don't worry your pretty little head over it, k?

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
I'd rather concentrate on one thing and do it perfectly, than do 3 or 4 more things at a lower quality.

Quality not Quantity.
Gotcha there, Michael. Thou doth protest too loudly, wouldn't you say?

So why are you here then? Go do the one thing you do perfectly, k?

Oh and don't forget the lube buddy! (wink, wink)

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Actually, my husband is really very attentive of me. I don't lack for male attention.

I know this is weird but I'm finding this kind of interesting and entertaining now. I guess it's because the movie is so boring.

I'll get bored with this in time. Don't worry your pretty little head over it, k?

Yeah right, you can't fool us baby. You are not happy.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you can svck your hubbie off, watch a movie, post on 3 different forums, talk on the phone with your friends and... play guitar heroes with your toes at the same time?

damn, where can i find a woman like you?

look, i obviously didn't go through this entire thread but i get the hang of it. i really don't see what your input can add to our community. maybe it ll be positive, maybe not, i ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

One piece of warning: there are many contradictory currents of thoughts going on at sosuave, everything you will say will be attacked by somebody, especially since you are a woman. If you re gonna get tangled up in a 10 page argument everytime you won't get too far...

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Gotcha there, Michael. Thou doth protest too loudly, wouldn't you say?

So why are you here then? Go do the one thing you do perfectly, k?

Oh and don't forget the lube buddy! (wink, wink)
Wow, I have never encountered such awkward use of pseudo-intellectualism, I use large sized words so my message rises above the rest.

I am here to enjoy a well established and well-organised community of fellow men that want to pursue the betterment of their social, economic and health lifestyles. I am here because I belong here, and me and my brothers on this internet forum all have the same goals of life-fufillment, determination and ambition to be the best.

Why don't you go and do 100 things, k? Watch the movie whilst making your hubby a large sandwich and whilst your at it- give him a BJ.

:whistle:

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Yeah right, you can't fool us baby. You are not happy.
Hey, if it makes you feel better about your life to say that, I don't mind. I've met a few people on LS in person and they can tell you. Research some of my posts on there. I really don't mind.

What reason would I have to lie to a bunch of strangers? I'm completely being myself and I've been honest about what I've divulged about myself.

Believe it or don't. Fine with me either way.

I love my husband and he loves me. He would never whine like some on here.

He's a good man. A strong man. I hope some of you can get to that place one day yourselves. And I don't mean that way in any sarcastic way...I mean it.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Hey, if it makes you feel better about your life to say that, I don't mind. I've met a few people on LS in person and they can tell you. Research some of my posts on there. I really don't mind.

What reason would I have to lie to a bunch of strangers? I'm completely being myself and I've been honest about what I've divulged about myself.

Believe it or don't. Fine with me either way.

I love my husband and he loves me. He would never whine like some on here.

He's a good man. A strong man. I hope some of you can get to that place one day yourselves. And I don't mean that way in any sarcastic way...I mean it.

Yes, I feel so much better knowing a female on sosuave needs a spanking.

you know you need it, I know you need it and we know you need it.

It's all good baby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.