Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Way it Really Is Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
This is in response to "Hombre" the infiltrator. I could actually care less about what women who dont have anything better to do with their lives but bother the males on SoSuave have to say, their opinions are like rectums, all women have them, and they all stink.

1. Women are Flakes (Capital F) by nature. 95% of the attractive single women out there (HB8+) are flakes. It is in their natures. They love being asked out, and all the flirting and the compliments, the texting, and they all love the free drinks, and dinners and lunches, and the free rides, and the paid for cover charges, ect. What they dont love is the PAY OFF. They dont want to give up the raw vagina for just any man. That is reserved. BUT while they are waiting for the grass to get greener, they dont mind if the table of gentlemen over by the dancefloor has sent over a free round of drinks. They will gladly accept and enjoy the drinks, and may even give up some digits, but thats about it. They have no intention, most of the time of ever getting naked for the buyer of the drinks. They accept dates, but would rather be buried up to their necks in the Mohave Desert in a Fire ant nest with honey poured on them than go through with a simple lunch date, or a couple of drinks, one on one. That would mean time, energy and effort on their parts, and that would mean the guy is actually going to, at some point be expecting sex, the big payoff. Thats when males on SS and all over the Earth are hit with......

2. The Friendship Zone....After the 1st or 2nd time the poor schmuck is flaked on, the woman, inevitably hits him with the 3-5 common lamed ass, piss poor excuses that all women at least in America seem to wet their panties over. Which are A. "I'm not ready for a relationship at this time/now, because I just got out of one"....B. You just arent my type....C. I only see you as a friend....D. I dont have time for a relationship now (School, work, ect.....E. It's not you, it's me, you are a great guy, and you'll find somebody....And so on, ad nauseum. Because in all reality, the woman only wants to lower her panties and stick her naked ass up in the air for the.....

3. BAD BOYZ!!!....We all know them, and the women of America LOVE them, women like Sunny who still gets butterflies when she thinks of her emotionally abusive ex who she still has feelings for. I dont know exactly what secret these guys have, but it seems to me that one thing they all do have in common is their ability to be an A$$hole of the Highest Degree. Obnoxious, rude and ****y. Bad boyz are NEVER put in the "Just Friends" Zone, they are always in the "Bring condoms and a 12 pack over tonite" Zone. Sometimes they are ex cons, or Gangbangerz, or just rude hateful, brutish men, or sometimes, Abercrombie wearing, Trust Fund babies, living off of Daddy's millions. Regardless, these TRUE PLAYAS seem to always take the really pretty women away from the "Good Guys" who are into romance and flowers, and truly caring deeply about a woman and her feelings. TRUE PLAYAS AKA Bad BOYZ, are into nothing more than drugs, and the HB8's panties at 4am.

4. The funny part is that any woman on any website will argue these facts as violently and viciously as a Mama Bear in the wood, protecting her cubs from wolves. I seem to have that effect on women when I bring these topics up. "Not all women are like that" they say, and then admit that the last 4 guys they slept with were all a version of the Bad Boy.

5. Women love Adventure, Excitement, and ADRENALINE. Want to win a woman's heart? Forget roses and love letters. A nice dinner for 2 at an Italian Restaurant? Forget all that, buy a Hyabusa, and take her on the freeway 120mpg weaving through cars. Nice shoes? (LOL) Chivalry? (LOL) Lets see, try having a criminal record, a bag of yeyo, and a ****y attitude, and the sexy table of ladies at the Steakhouse will about knock over each other to get to you.

Penny for your thoughts, ladies and gentlemen of SS. :yes:

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Here's a penny.

That whole rant was a rant. And of course every single point could be refuted, and you sound bitter.

Go read Pook's latest blog.

Report back, young'un!
I have t shirts and underwear older than you, Sweetie. Not bitter. Reality, what all women HATE to deal with. I am the Reality Check of each and every women who cares to post here on So Suave, deal with it, thanks for playing. :)

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still wrong. The "bad boys" I've mistakinly gotten hung up on have not done drugs of any kind, or had any criminal record. They are not "bad boys", they are players.

And I bet you try so damn hard to be one.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Well it's no wonder you're having so much trouble. I've even used some of those lamo lines myself. (the ones in your number 2)

You're a typical lame whiner. Who wants that? Whine, whine and blame, blame.

(Mommy, women are so mean...waaa, waaa, boo hooo.)

Funny, but I used one of those lines and later changed my mind. I won't say what changed my mind because you'll all laugh but it's how my husband got me.

Stop whining and blaming and maybe just maybe, you'll get a REAL woman.

Bad boyz, attract stupid bimbos. If that's what you want, then what are you whining about? Go into your game and "bag" one!

Or can't you even get one of them?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
You're still wrong. The "bad boys" I've mistakinly gotten hung up on have not done drugs of any kind, or had any criminal record. They are not "bad boys", they are players.

Alcohol is a drug, Sweeties, and I dont try to be one, although a few times, a ****y one has felt my left hook, and paramedics nearly needed to be called.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Well it's no wonder you're having so much trouble. I've even used some of those lamo lines myself. (the ones in your number 2)

You're a typical lame whiner. Who wants that? Whine, whine and blame, blame.

(Mommy, women are so mean...waaa, waaa, boo hooo.)

Funny, but I used one of those lines and later changed my mind. I won't say what changed my mind because you'll all laugh but it's how my husband got me.

Stop whining and blaming and maybe just maybe, you'll get a REAL woman.

Bad boyz, attract stupid bimbos. If that's what you want, then what are you whining about? Go into your game and "bag" one!

Or can't you even get one of them?
I never said I was having trouble Dumpling, I just call it like it is, and you women get triggered worse than a sex addict in a brothel, with no money.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
I have t shirts and underwear older than you, Sweetie. Not bitter. Reality, what all women HATE to deal with. I am the Reality Check of each and every women who cares to post here on So Suave, deal with it, thanks for playing. :)
That's hot.

That's my motto too. EVERYONE hates the damned REALITY CHECK. ;)

Now stop whining, you pvssy! :D Go make me a sammich! LOL.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:

So true. They're either real bad boyz and who in their right mind wants them (just dumb bimbos..strippers and such) or they're wannabes. And they're even worse. No one with half a brain would be fooled.

Why don't they get this?

Why do they keep believing this stuff really works...yeah, sure in the short term yeah. Lots of bimbos out there. but even they're not THAT dumb. Even the stupid ones end up dumping these guys' asses over and over again.

You know what they say about the definition of insanity don't you?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Allaia said:
I think that is it.. right there.
I see I've triggered all the ladies here on SS. Thats what happens, remember the part in the Wizard of Oz when Toto runs past the curtain, and the Wizard is back their running his little puppet show, with smoke and mirrors? EXPOSED, baby, and I am an expert at exposing women for what they really are. Get used to it.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
That's hot.

That's my motto too. EVERYONE hates the damned REALITY CHECK. ;)

Now stop whining, you pvssy! :D Go make me a sammich! LOL.
Sorry Biatch, unless you are putting out the bare ass, you gots to make yo OWN damn sammitch!!!:D

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
So true. They're either real bad boyz and who in their right mind wants them (just dumb bimbos..strippers and such) or they're wannabes. And they're even worse. No one with half a brain would be fooled.

Why don't they get this?

Why do they keep believing this stuff really works...yeah, sure in the short term yeah. Lots of bimbos out there. but even they're not THAT dumb. Even the stupid ones end up dumping these guys' asses over and over again.

You know what they say about the definition of insanity don't you?
Insanity is a typical woman leaving an abusive boyfriend, turning down dates from REAL MEN only to run back to his bedroom, naked and lubed.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Sorry Biatch, unless you are putting out the bare ass, you gots to make yo OWN damn sammitch!!!:D
Fair 'nuff.

This is fun. Especially for Jack. too bad the other boys aren't going to let him have all of us HB Womanthings to himself. ;)

Flamewar 08! Jack vs the B!tches!

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
I see I've triggered all the ladies here on SS. Thats what happens, remember the part in the Wizard of Oz when Toto runs past the curtain, and the Wizard is back their running his little puppet show, with smoke and mirrors? EXPOSED, baby, and I am an expert at exposing women for what they really are. Get used to it.
Sorry chum, from every post I've read of yours here...it would appear to me (and several others) that you actually know nothing about women.

It's ok...you'll figure it out one day.

BTW, regarding your left hook on women... you sound like a real prize. I only wish I knew you in "real life" because you can bet I'd kick your balls so hard you'd be declared a woman. Maybe then you'd understand us better? And not just pretend to?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, I think the sexiest badboy of sosuave is ( . )( . ). I'd seduce him. I'd make it a mission to wrap him around my finger, then do a FR here. Lol. ;)

Allaia

Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
You didn't trigger anything, it's just that not ALL women are like what you have described. I won't bother cause you sound like one of those type of men that won't see things from other perspectives.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Sorry chum, from every post I've read of yours here...it would appear to me (and several others) that you actually know nothing about women.

It's ok...you'll figure it out one day.

BTW, regarding your left hook on women... you sound like a real prize. I only wish I knew you in "real life" because you can bet I'd kick your balls so hard you'd be declared a woman. Maybe then you'd understand us better? And not just pretend to?
My left hook is used on men, "Bad Boyz" who I've had the pleasure of knocking unconscious a few times. And if you missed, I rip your leg off, and beat your brains out with it, in FRONT of your faggot ex who still makes your heart hurt.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Insanity is a typical woman leaving an abusive boyfriend, turning down dates from REAL MEN only to run back to his bedroom, naked and lubed.
Well, all kidding and sarcasm aside, you're assuming that YOU are a real man. And from your few posts of seen, I'm not really feeling that vibe, bro.

Real men don't whine.

Anyway, I have a question for you. Since you have this all figured out and you know what women want (adrenaline for one):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: then what's the damn problem?

Go out there, big man, and give them what "they want." Problem solved, right?

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
become an a55hole. its the easy way to doing well with women.

Status
Not open for further replies.