Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Warrior's Scroll

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An amazing thread. Interceptor is to this generation as Pook was to the last.

This is a time of much self-reflection for myself. My only fear is that I will over-analyze myself into inaction.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe bushido..samurai contrived their code with the help of buddhism...which was a course i took in high school that helped me a lot with becoming a dj...so if anyone liked this thread...read up on buddhist philosophy..once you consider that way of thinking about the self and society..you'll feel enlightened...western philosophy was making me such an AFC

kpad

Reaction score
One of the best things on the web, period

One of the best things I've read on the web, Period. Thanks for the reminder out of Book of Five Rings. It's a classic I'll pick up again.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure where the Spiritual Intelligence Officer/Tactical Officer "Interceptor" is these days...but one thing I know for sure:

The POWER of positivity in his posts LIVE ON.

RESPECT.

VU

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, i currently live in Taiwan and study Longfist Kungfu....and this sums up almost everything taught to us besides a lot of seemingly abstract internal energy stuff like Qigong and technical stuff related to Kungfu of course....it's all about obtaining true peace and harmony inside and out and becoming completely balanced as a person physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually..

if you really want to live these codes, you can, but taking up an eastern martial art is the best way by far to change yourself.....for instance one of the codes mentions making your tantian your home...it is the center of not only your pyhsical body but your energetic body...half of our training is keeping the mind focused on this area at all times and connecting it to all of our actions and especially breathing into it. The benefits of this are many...a deep balancing not only physically, but also emotionally and mentally. The east is way ahead of the west on stuff like this and has been for thousands of years. Once you get deep into this stuff, you are a changed person both inside and out. Not to mention, the movements of Longfist are artistic beautiful....i'm sure the same can be said of Japanese swordsmanship.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Martial Art will definitely help you integrate these concepts.

Remember that all information, thats on the OUTside, is merely DATA.

Only when it becomes INTERNALIZED does it become part of WHO we ARE.

When it comes from your HEART. Then you KNOW it. Otherwise its just facts, data, and numbers. You have no relation to it. You have no reference to it.