Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Virginity Journal: 6 - LR: The Third Time's The Charm (MotU Pops His Cherry!)

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, let's see where we left off....

Oh yes, in my last FR I finally got a girl into bed, but Little MotU just wouldn't cooperate {sigh}...

But just because I fell off the horse doesn't mean I should give up horse-back riding. In fact, I had the same problem with a different girl a couple of weeks later.

Fortunately, every cloud has a silver lining...

Originally posted 8/19/03

I don't know what it is, but lately I've been attracting all these closet nymphos. You know the type - they're usually shy, reserved, religious, prudish, etc. Well, I've come to the firm belief and conclusion that those girls are the biggest freaks in the world, and that their prudishness is just a front, and they're secretly hoping that they will come across a guy that realizes that they horny little slvts and can break them out of their shell.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I meet this girl. I got her number and the next day we went out for dinner. The first time out she wore this sweater that completely covered everything up to her neck and dress pants - overall very conservative. She even felt awkward hugging in public.

Over dinner I moved the conversation to sex, and suggested to her that she should wear more provocative clothes, and something that accentuated her breasts (she had huge mamas). She said that she felt uncomfortable wearing clothes like that, but I kept on moving the conversation in that general direction.

After dinner we went back to my office, where her car was parked. I told her to come inside for a bit. At first she was reluctant, but then went inside. Now the whole time she was reserved, so I had no idea what would happen if I went for a kiss close. So I preceded the kiss with an SS pattern describing a first kiss, and then I went in for the kiss.

Holy ****! She went crazy devouring my face and biting my lips (I had a bruise in my lower lip that lasted two days). Next thing I knew we were on the floor and her tits were in my mouth. With our clothes partially off, I went to get a condom. She then started freaking out and saying that this is fornication (yup, she used that exact word).

I agreed with her, and continued getting physical with her. Some time later we were all naked. Unfortunately little MotU just wasn't functioning properly. Damn, this is the third girl that I had nude and couldn't maintain an erection!

So we make out some more, talk for a bit, and then I walk her to her car. We make out some more and I tell her to wear a skirt and something that shows off her tits next time we hang out.

A few days later we went for dinner in LA. I picked her up from her house, and met her mom and dad. Her mom was cool and really liked me. Her dad though actually asked me "What are your intentions for my daughter?" I can't believe he actually asked me that question. I mean, what did he expect me to answer?

I told him that to be frank with him there is no way that I can answer his question because I myself don't know the answer. I just take things as they come one day at a time. He replied that he respected my honesty and the chick and I left.

We went for dinner, danced, and drank. On the way home she gave me a BJ all the way from LA back home (at least 45 minutes) while I was driving. That was nice! I dropped her at her home and called it an evening.

Last Saturday she met me at my office.

I had told her over the phone to wear something slutty and trashy, and not to wear any panties or bra and to meet me at my office at 2 pm on Saturday. Something came up for me though so I had to call her and tell her to meet me at 3:30 instead.

So at 3:30 she comes in wearing a dress. We start kissing and I told her that if I remember correctly, I had specifically told her to wear something trashy and no panties and bra (I could see the bra underneath her dress). She says that she was dressed trashy, but since I couldn't meet at 2:00 she had had to change her clothes, but that she had brought the outfit with her.

I sat on the sofa and pulled up her dress - at least she wasn't panties. But I told her that she was a bad girl for not following directions and that she would need to be disciplined. So I pulled her on my lap, bared her butt, and spanked her with a ping pong paddle. This chick LOVES pain and domination.

After a good spanking she took off my pants and gave me a BJ. She wanted me to cvm in her mouth (as she had wanted me to while she blew me in the car last time), but I just couldn't cvm.

After a bit of this I had her change into the slutty outfit that she had just purchased from Victoria's Secret and we started making out again. She had brought with her an ice cream sundae, so I put some of that on her breasts and thighs and licked it off of her. I had intended to do the same with her *****, but I couldn't get myself to do so. She had too much hair down there and I couldn't get myself to eat her, even though she had wanted me to do so. Guys, how do you tell a girl that she needs to shave?

Some more foreplay later we're both naked and hot and heavy. So I slip on a condom, and amazingly I still have my erection. I attempted an insertion, but she was way too tight. Fortunately I was prepared and had some lubrication, and from there the eagle had landed.

We fvcked... and fvcked... and fvcked. I would have to say we were at it for at least 2 hours - probably more. Damn, fvcking is exhausting. I heard that sex gets more enjoyable the more you do it. I hope so, because that time was more exhausting than anything, and I still didn't cvm. I wouldn't say that I felt shortchanged or anything, but after all that effort to get laid, it was nothing as amazing as I had expected. Heck, I enjoyed the BJs much more.

But damn, that girl got too wild. She tore my back to shreds with her nails and left it completely clawed out. I don't know what was more painful, her scratching me, or when I had her rub me down with rubbing alcohol afterwards.

She had told me that she had only had sex once with one guy before, and I'm inclined to believe her. Her technique was just way too crude and there were many things that she seemed not to know about sex. But whatever she lacked in skill she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She was down for any and everything, with the exception of a threesome (which is naturally why I'm only interested in a threesome now).

The whole time we were screwing I kept on calling her my slvt and bytch, and she was totally into it, and kept on saying that I was her master and she was my slvt and my bytch and she wants me to fvck her like a slvt.

By then it was almost 9 pm. So we decide to grab a bite to eat. The last time we were out I had told her about the scene in American Wedding when Jim's gf went under the table in a crowded restaurant and blew him. So on the way to the restaurant she tells me that if we go to a restaurant with a long table cloth, that she will go underneath the table and blow me.

I figured that it would probably be better if we go to a non-local restaurant in case we get caught. So we go up north. The first restaurant we checked out with Thai, but the tables were too small and revealing.

The next restaurant was Japanese. The cool thing about this restaurant was that in addition to the booth, they had little rooms where parties can eat. It's done Japanese style, so that the doors and walls are made of a semitransparent material that you can't see through, but you can see the people's shadows and their movements.

It was the perfect restaurant. Those rooms were reserved for parties of 4-10, but I was able to talk the guy into giving us one of them. Inside the room we were served out food, and she blew me afterwards. Right next to us was a group of 8 college chicks (all with the exception of 1 were HBs) and the girls would randomly open our door and start talking with us.

In a way I was hoping that they would open the door while she was blowing me. They were very loud and were talking nasty - it was obvious that they were drunk and horny - and it would have been interesting to see what would have happened had they caught us messing around.

Anyway, they invited us to drink some saki with them, and we did until the restaurant closed. They told us that they were going to a restaurant/club the next day and invited us to join them, but we didn't.

So we get back in the car, and she gives me another blow job while I'm driving us back. She kept on asking me to cvm in her mouth, but I just couldn't. For some reason I have as yet never been able to cvm with a girl, while when I masturbate I can *** in 5 minutes or less. Oh well, I'll get there in time.

Well guys, I finally popped my cherry - champagne for everyone!

Oh yeah, she called me the next day and left a message "what does a girl have to do to get fvcked around here." Hahaha. She's going to stop by my office at night for another sex session (she bought the illustrated Kuma Sutra and wants to try out every single position in the book).

The only downside to all this is that in one of her phone messages she ended it with "I love you." I hope to God she meant it as the brotherly love, but I have a feeling that she's way too much into me. I let her know that I'm seeing other girls, but I think its going to be a pretty difficult break up for her when it's time to part. Such is life I guess.

MotU

P.S. Oh yeah, she invited me to go with her to Vegas in October for her birthday. She said if we go on a plane, we can join the mile high club.

End of original post

Master of the Universe

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, MOTU.

There there now... it wasn't so bad and scary now, was it? :rolleyes: :D :D :D

But seriously, I'm happy for you. Yeah!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think it was a good idea to bring her to your office

yea its a bit kinky and im sure quite fun but somethin just rubs me the wrong way about it

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hhahaahahaahahaahaha, the day finally comes MOTU!! hahahaahaha, this is some funny azz shi*t!! hahaahahahaahahaahah I cant stop laughing, hahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahaa.

How do you let a chick know she needs to shave her puzzy!! you say, you need to shave you puzzy you dirty little sl*t!! well that is what I would tell this chick, haahaha. No seriously you just tell her she needs to shave.

Yep sex aint all its cracked up to be, welcome to the real world. I also find *******s are MUCH better.

once more

hang on a second

hahhaahhahahhahahahahaahhahahaahahahahaahahaha

your a funny cu*nt MOTU!!! :D

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah and on a serious note, I would let this chick know that you guys are not gonna be "exclusive" EVER. But if she wants to fukc, then thats good. Otherwise this could be a REALLY severe ending, and I hope you have learnt that being a DJ is not just about getting what YOU want, you also have to treat others with respect...........

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But damn, that girl got too wild. She tore my back to shreds with her nails and left it completely clawed out. I don't know what was more painful, her scratching me, or when I had her rub me down with rubbing alcohol afterwards
LOL!

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
This series is some of the most entertaining stuff I've read for a long time. Can't wait for the movie :).

Oh and offcourse, thanks for writing this MoTU. It's really helping to read somebody else's thoughts about overcoming a 'problem'.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you just resuscitate a 2 yr-old thread to say "uhh....?" ?

-Bill