Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Virginity Journal: 4 - Tantra workshop: blowing comfort zone with nuclear warhead

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though things didn't work as planned with my initial foray into Tantra, I was still intrigued. So as I was searching on the Internet, I found that there was a 3 day workshop not too far from where I lived.

And so I decided to enroll. Little did I know what was to be in store for me...

Originally posted 5/4/03

I've been reading about Tantra for the past couple of months, and finally attended my first workshop. It was scheduled to be Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday morning (though I had other plans for Sunday morning and could only participate the first two days).

FRIDAY

At about 6:30 in the evening, I arrived at a very large house in the Hollywood hills. It was owned by an up-and-coming actor, who was also participating in the workshop. I don't know if he's made it in the big time yet, but that house probably cost him a small fortune.

Anyway, pretty soon other people arrive. I would say there were somewhere between 20-30 people. Most of them were couples; there were only three single guys (including me) and two single girls (excluding the instructor). At 25, I was the youngest person attending the workshop. I would guess most people were in their 30s - 50s.

By 7:30 everyone had arrived. Most people seemed to know each other. I guess there's a Tantra community, and many of those living the Tantra lifestyle are familiar with each other. Everyone was pretty friendly, and I introduced myself to pretty much everyone, though I had one hell of a time trying to remember everyone's name.

Pretty soon we had started. We all sat around in a circle in the living room; some on the floor and some on the sofas. The instructor introduced herself, and talked a little bit about Tantra and the workshop.

After a little bit, she had us do the first exercise. We basically stood in a circle, with the men on the outside, and the women on the inside, each person with a partner of the opposite sex. I don't remember what the name of the exercise was, but basically it had to do with eye contact while putting ourselves in a sexual state. Of course that's not how she described it, but that's what it boiled down to.

We were to maintain eye contact with our partner for a few minutes, while softening our eyes. Afterwards we moved around in a circular fashion with different partners, each time adding something else to the exercise. First it was non sexual kino, followed by more intimate (yet still non sexual) kino, special breathing, and more and more additions.

At one point the instructor told us to ask our partner for something that we want, within reason that our partner would oblige. I thought about what I wanted, and it was to tongue down my partner. But I felt that that might be going too far (quick note: in Tantra, one of the fundamentals is that you should ask for what you want, without being attached to it... doesn't sound too different from some seduction styles).

So instead I asked her for a massage, which she provided. But looking at another couple, I see that they were kissing heavily. I guess the guy had the guts to ask for what he wanted. Okay, I figured (correctly) that they had already known each other, but I was still very disappointed in myself that I allowed myself to settle for less than I wanted without even giving it a fair shot. At that point I reflected on something which happened a couple of days before - I was at a coffee shop when I started talking to a cute chick. After a bit I found out that she was married and I told her point blank that we should have an affair. And with this chick here I couldn't ask for something as simple as a kiss.

Anyway, after the exercise, we all got seated in the circle again. This time we were all to introduce ourselves; we were to tell each other where we were in our Tantra training, what we expected to get out of the workshop, and what our ties and boundaries were.

Pretty much everyone there had been involved in Tantra for some years. Most people had come with their partner, and for some their boundaries was nothing sexual with another person, while others had the boundary of everything goes on a case-by-case basis as long as their primary partner was involved.

As I'm listening to all this, I start thinking to myself that maybe I'm in a little over my head (what an understatement!).

Soon it was my turn. I had decided that my purpose for this weekend was to be more comfortable in my sexuality. I can already approach anyone, and can usually carry a conversation and create some attraction with most girls. But when it comes to f-closing, well, I'm slightly less than worthless.

So I had decided that I would be a student and learn. As part of that, I would put away all PU techniques and methods. It didn't matter whether I came across as Alpha or Beta, or even Omega for that matter. There's a time to "fake it 'till you make it," but there's also a time too admit to your lack of experience, and just learn.

And so when it came to my turn, I decided to share with the group that I am a virgin, and that my intent for the workshop was to become more comfortable in my sexuality. In retrospect, this was the smartest move I had made all weekend. Instead of trying to behave as someone who knew what he was doing, I got to be the naive but very curious boy who wanted to learn everything. It was the perfect frame.

There was an incredible freedom in basically laying everything down and barring my soul. In a way, it was almost like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulder.

In most of my encounters with girls, I come across as too smooth, and so they tend to expect me to carry the entire seduction, much more so than they do of other guys. That's fine, because I am accustomed to leading. I lead at home, I lead at work, and I usually lead when I hang around with my friends. Heck, I can't even remember the last time I asked a girl where she wanted to go on a date, or even telling her where we were going until we got there. But this time around I got to be a follower, and I found that to be very rewarding in it's own way.

The best part (as I got to find out later on), is that this gave many of the girls the permission to take the lead, and become the pursuer.

Anyway, the instructor asked me how I feel being at the workshop. I told her and the group that part of me feels scared ****less, and the other is in pure exhilaration. And that while I've never jumped out of an airplane before, I would tend to imagine that must be how it feels.

After I got done talking, another guy starting talking. The first thing that came out of his mouth was that he was a virgin until he was 28. He looked really puzzled, and said that he had no idea why he said that, other than that it felt like the right thing to share.

I didn't say anything, but it was pretty obvious to me. It is amazing how when you are willing to put yourself on the line, and become vulnerable, how others feel free to do the same. It's almost like you give them permission to be who they truly are, without having to worry what others think of them.

After a couple of hours we were done, and everyone started preparing their bedding. Basically everyone had brought a sleeping bag or air mattress, or some other bedding, and we just picked a place and slept.

This is when things got a little interesting...

As I'm walking around, I see a couple and the guy says...

Him: So, you're the virgin.

Me: Yup.

Her (guy's gf): So why are you a virgin... are you saving yourself for someone special?

Me: I used to think that, but I've met a couple of special girls and I didn't have sex with them, so I think that I'm just scared.

Her: Well, you can get that taken care of tonight.

Me: Um... what do you mean?

Her: I'll sleep with you, if you want.

Me: Um... uh... well, I wouldn't want your partner to feel uncomfortable.

Her: Oh no, he won't mind (looking at him)

Him: Not at all. I might even join in. If you want, I can even get another couple or two to join us.

Me: Wow, well that would be one hell of a way to lose my virginity.

Him: {laughing} Yeah, it would. Arms flying everywhere... bodies all over each other.

Her: So how about it?

Me: Uh... um... uh... yeah, why not.

Her: Okay, let me take a shower first.

The whole time I was having this conversation, I was saying over and over a mantra that I must have repeated a thousand times that weekend - "What the fvck am I doing here?"

For the next twenty minutes or so, I was in a state of alternating excitement, fright, and doubt. I was wondering what the hell I was doing attending this workshop.

It was almost a pleasant surprise when a little while the chick comes over to me and asks me if we can do it tomorrow instead. She said that they had driven a long way, and she was going to rest tonight so that she could be more energized and make it special for me tomorrow.

In all honesty, I think I could have turned it around pretty easily with a few techniques. But I was just relieved, and told her that's fine, and we should do whatever makes her comfortable.

She starts kissing me and we make out very lightly for a bit before she leaves.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Part II

I decide to prepare my sleeping bag, and I laid there for a few minutes. By then it was probably one in the morning, and I start to hear some of the couples making love. Pretty much anyone can watch if they were so inclined, but that was a bit weird for me.

After a half an hour, one of the single girls says that she's going to jump in the heated pool. I decide to join her, and another single guy joined us.

First we touched the water to make sure it was comfortable; it was. So I was about to go back and get my swimming shorts, when I see both the guy and girl take off all their clothes and jump in butt naked. I'm thinking to myself, "holy ****!" I've never been nude in public before, and as far as I can remember, no one has ever seen made naked in my adult life.

But I figure that if I truly came here to learn, then I should "do as the Romans do," and so I jumped in the pool in my birthday suit.

How did it feel nude? Normal. That's the best I can describe it... If anything, it felt more normal than wearing clothing. The water was pretty cold though, so we got out after a few minutes.

Back inside the house, we huddled up in our respective sleeping bags, and started talking. Soon I took out my digital camera, and asked the chick to take a picture of me so I can remember this moment (as if I could ever forget it).

She takes the picture, and then I take the camera from her and have her pose while I'm taking pictures of her. She was obviously enjoying it, and I tell her to put on a shirt, and slowly undress while I'm taking pictures. I keep on doing this and have her in different poses - her only request was that I don't put the pic on the Internet for everyone to see. We do this until another couple come over and join the conversation.

We all talked for a bit, and as I was talking with the single guy, I over hear the chicks talking about me, saying how they like my enthusiasm and curiosity. The state that I had picked for myself for that weekend was one of curiosity, and I think that was the best. Being curious allows you to ask any question you ask, and pretty much behave in either the most naive or the most aggressive way, and it's still very congruent.

After a bit the couple go off to sleep, and the three of us start talking. The chick and I are really enjoying each other's conversation, and we pretty much talk about every subject. As Juggler would say, we had "wide rapport."

The guy was getting a bit antsy though. I think he was hoping something would happen, and that's why he stayed. Figuring that nothing was going to happen though, other than talk, he decided to take his sleeping bag and sleep somewhere else.

For my part, well, I knew something was going to happen. I've PUed too many chicks not to know when things are moving in the right direction, if not for sex then for a make out session. But to be honest, I was really enjoying the conversation with the girl, and I was in no rush.

I guess we were talking a bit loud though, and someone in another room asked us to lower our volume. So she suggested that I move my sleeping bag closer so we can talk. I do that, and while I'm at it, turn off the lights.

So we continue the talk. By then it must have been three in the morning. Somehow the subject becomes more intimate (oh yeah, the whole time we were talking, we were both still nude), and we discuss relationships and stuff. I ask her some questions which I can't even remember, but the conversation gears to her mentioning to me that she'll sometimes call her bf and give him phone sex. So I suggest that she give me a performance. She agrees if I would be willing to jack off while she was doing the phone sex. Why not!

Ten minutes later, after she was done, all I could do was look at her and say "WOW!" I don't think I've ever heard any girl, whether it's in person, on a video, audio recording, or any other medium give such an amazing performance. Between the combination of the incredibly vivid words she was using, and her tonality... again, WOW is all I can say.

We start kissing and making out. I tell her that I want to taste her pvssy. She doesn't reply for a few seconds. I was figuring that she was thinking it over, but soon a *****-dipped finger slowly enters my mouth. This was the first time that I had tasted a girl's *****... I really wasn't sure what to expect, and even now I still can't really describe the taste. All I can say was that it was unique, and that I liked it very much.

After sucking on her finger for a minute or so, I took her hand and lowered it to my crotch. I've always wanted to do that, but I've always been afraid. Not sure why I was afraid, but I was. But as soon as her hand touched my crotch, she wrapped her hand around my penis and started to give me a hand job (my first one!)

Man it felt good! But I had to tell her to slow down, otherwise she was going to make me ***. She asks me if I don't want to ***. I tell her that I do, but not right away. So she suggests I do the breathing exercises that we were taught earlier. I do that, and it really does help.

After a while, she starts teasing my **** with her tongue, and then with more of her mouth. Oh man, that felt good! I couldn't believe I had blown (no pun intended) so many opportunities in the past and not gotten any when I had the chance.

She keeps up with the hand and blow job for quite a while. I remembered Sir Chancelot's Advanced Sexual Techniques post, and one of the things he mentioned was talking seductively while having sex. But for the life of me, I could not remember one single erotic story, pattern, or poem... even those that I had used over and over in the past.

The good thing though was that my ability to make stories and patterns on the fly actually improved, and I start telling her this incredibly erotic and vivid story of what I want to do to her. I can't remember exactly what it is that I said (I was way too caught up in the moment), but I do remember her panting was getting stronger and stronger as I went into the story, and when I was done she told me that I should be a poet.

Another thing, I discovered one of the reasons that I was so scared of sex. When I was a kid, one of my older cousins told me that women are completely disgusted by uncircumcised penises. It's really amazing how something told to a kid so long ago could have such a dramatic affect so many years down the line. But I realized that I was really worried that she would be turned off by the fact that I was uncircumcised. But instead she was totally intrigued by it, which made me feel much more comfortable.

Okay, so about an hour later I want to ***, but I can't. Her hand and mouth were getting tired, but for the life of me, I just couldn't ***, which was the most hilarious thing in the world. I always imagined that my first time I would blow my load in slightly under a minute, and here I was going over an hour, and I'm having the total opposite problem.

It was starting to get very late in the night / very early in the morning, and so we called it a night and went to sleep.

I have to say, that this experience was as close to perfect as I could have asked. It reminded me so much of my first kiss when I was seventeen. The girl and her family had spent the night at our house, and everyone had fallen asleep except she and I. And when we were the only ones awake, after speaking until the early morning, we kissed. It was a very beautiful, natural, and innocent experience, with a hint of eroticism (hey, neither of our parents would have been happy had we been caught).

This situation was very similar in so many ways...

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Part III

SATURDAY

The next morning I was the first one to wake up. I probably only got an hour or so sleep, but sleep was the last thing on my mind.

I showered and dressed, and put away my bedding. By then she had woken up, and I told her that I had a dream while sleeping. She asked me what I dreamed of, and I told her that I dreamed the two of us were continuing what we started the night before. We both laughed, and by then others were waking up.

So we all started talking, and then it was time for breakfast. For some reason I had several people tell me that they were impressed that I was courageous enough to admit that I was a virgin. To be frank, I really don't see what's so courageous about that. What would have been courageous, was to do something about it.

After breakfast, we were all seated in a circle again. The instructor asked us if anything interesting happened with any of us last night. One person mentioned something, and then my partner from last night spoke up. Naturally I was very curious about what she had to say. For some reason, I had expected what she was going to say would have been neutral at best, and maybe a bit negative (honesty is a big thing at this workshop, and everyone says what they feel, even if it might not be considered very sensitive towards the other person).

But I was very pleasantly surprised when she spoke well of yesterday's events. She didn't mention me by name, but she said that last night she had a unique experience with someone, and that it was playful, innocent, and erotic all at once, and that she enjoyed it. I was really surprised that she described it the same exact way that I had felt it to be.

I decided to add one of my experiences, and mentioned that yesterday a group of us decided to go in the swimming pool. After making sure the water was warm enough, I was about to go back to get my swimming shorts, but then everyone jumped in nude. The first thought that went through my mind, was 'holy ****' but I decided that if I'm here to learn, then I should participate fully and I jumped in nude as well.

She asked me how it felt. I thought about it for a minute before replying that it felt ordinary. And then she said, "that's exactly how it feels - ordinary. And that's also how sex is - ordinary, yet very enjoyable. It seems to me that you're the type of person who fully gets into things when he starts." I agreed with her, and then she laid the big one on me...

Instructor: It seems that maybe you're ready for sex.

Me: Maybe I am.

Instructor: So if you were to choose a woman, who here would you like to have sex with?

Oh ****! This was the million dollar question. She basically handed me a carte blanche to pick any girl that I wanted, and it would probably been a guaranteed thing. I could have probably even picked one of the girls who had come with partners and who had as a their boundary no sex with someone other than their partner, and I think their partners would have given their blessing. I think it would have been perceived as such a unique event, that I could have truly picked any girl that I wanted.

In retrospect, I also think that she could have been giving me a test. It is my personal belief that if a person does not have the guts to ask for what they want, then they don't deserve to get it. I don't know if in fact she was testing me, or if it was my imagination, but regardless I failed the test.

I think I was worried that by picking one girl that I would offend the others, and that's exactly what I said. But it came across as being very weak, in my opinion anyway.

Who did I want to sleep with? Probably the same girl that gave me my BJ. Or for that matter the girl who had suggested it the night before. Both of them met my minimum looks criteria, and I enjoyed both of their company. But no, I didn't have the guts to ask for what I wanted.

I was really ashamed of my wussiness, and I think that (my shame of myself) caused a lot of the problems I had later on that day. I almost always tell girls what I want, without hesitation (at least when it comes to all phases before the f-close), but this time I felt like a little boy. No, not a little boy, because the little boy frame is actually very powerful - a little boy can say and do whatever he wants and everyone thinks it's cute; being with the little boy is as close as they will ever come to reliving their childhoods. I was just strung higher than a kite.

If the same situation was to occur now, I know exactly what to say - either I would pick the two girls that I was interested in (maybe even say that I wanted both of them at the same time... I probably could have gotten it - they were both bi), or for pure shock value I could have picked every girl there, including the instructor... just to see what the hell would happen.

Following that session, we went through several different exercises until evening. Since this FR is getting pretty long, I'll give a very quick overview of the day's events.

The whole time I was feeling out of place, and very uncomfortable. That discomfort seemed to get worse and worse as the day wore on. I really can't describe it, or why I was feeling that way. I suppose a part of it would be due to being so out of my comfort zone; from where I was standing, my comfort zone was still somewhere on Earth... and I had no idea where the hell I was.

Looking at all those people there, I started asking myself what I was thinking actually being here. These people were walking around nude during the lunch break, or in some cases during the workshop, as if there was nothing at all odd about this behavior; which I suppose there really is nothing odd, but this was still way out of my league. I may be pretty good at PUing girls, but being able to approach and attract chicks and the actual act of sex and being sexual are not necessarily the same.

Even though I participated in all the exercises and talked with everyone, I was way more reserved than normal. I couldn't even maintain the rapport I had established the night before with the BJ chick.

More than once I just wanted to run into my car, throw my suitcase in the trunk, and slam the gas pedal and never look back until I was home. At one point I even called up a friend of mine, an SSer who lived about ten minutes away, so that we could do some street sarging; I needed some normalcy in my life.

But I didn't leave, and I'm glad that I didn't. I think had I left, it would have done more harm than had I not come to the workshop at all; it would really have messed up by confidence in sex even more. I guess it's kind of like doing the firewalk or swimming across a narrow sea. You can always turn back, but once you pass a certain threshold, then you must continue to the end, or you will burn or drown.

During the dinner break, I was talking to one of the girls, and she asked me how I was doing with the workshop. I was totally honest with her, and said that I was feeling more uncomfortable and out of place than I probably have in all my life.

Her response was that I shouldn't fight the feeling, that I should own it. In Tantra there is the belief that we should always be present in the moment, and take in every sensory experience we can, even if that experience may be painful. In essence, once you accept that pain, then it can no longer hurt you. But as long as you resist it, you will be suffering.

That way the act of sex is used as such a complete metaphor for life and existence. For example, the way you control your orgasm and prevent yourself from ejaculating is not by trying not to ejaculate, but actually accepting that feeling and just transferring it to other parts of your body to make the pleasure increase.

Before the dinner break was over, one of the guys (the guy who's gf had suggested to sleep with me yesterday) tells me that he's going to grab something from the car, and asked me to come with him. So I joined him, and almost as expected, his gf came a few seconds later to get something from the vehicle as well.

It was a mini RV. He started showing me around, and he started to dim the light, etc. I almost wanted to laugh. It was almost like watching a play that I've participated in and orchestrated so many times in the past, but I was watching for the first time from the HB's perspective.

So his gf takes off her clothes so she can try on different outfits for the celebration we were to have back later. I just laid back on the sofa and watched the whole scenario unfold. It really was funny, I could almost predict exactly every move that was made before it was made. The really strange thing was that nothing happened. I had expected his gf to try to seduce me or something, but no, after a bit we went back to the house.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Part IV

By then I must have gotten my second win or something, or maybe my conscious mind was so overloaded from everything that it fried and I just gave in to the experience. Whatever the case may be, all my discomfort had dissipated. In fact, I was more in the moment and free from inhibition than at any time since I attended the workshop.

For the celebration, the men were first supposed to dance erotically for the women, and then the women were to do the same for the men. So the women were seated in a circle, and the men started dancing for them. Some of them wore clothes, others were nude, and others stripped as the song progressed.

After that song was over, we were seated and the girls danced for us. Holy ****! I've been to strip clubs a few times, but I never really got anything out of it, and pretty much considered them boring. The girls would just shake their body while staring at the wall, or some nonsense like that. Now, even though the girls at the workshop were older than those in a strip club, and may not have had as killer a body, well they more than made up for it with their skill.

The way they moved their bodies, so graciously and seductively, and the way they teased you with their eyes. I was getting major turned on. And it looked like the girls were having fun playing with me as well. Several of them came up to me and gave me one hell of a private show. I grabbed a couple of them and made out with them for a minute or so before letting them go. This was probably the strongest sexual state that I've ever experienced, in my whole life. There was absolutely no hesitation or inhibition.

After the girls danced for us for a few songs (the guys kept on asking for an encore), we all danced together. That was so wild, that my words can never do them justice.

I started dancing with the girl in front of me, and we kissed and made out, and then I started moving around and kissing different girls. Soon the girl that I was with in RV threw a piece of see-through cloth (the only thing she was wearing) over my head, and we started kissing. A little later another girl joined us, and all three of us were kissing each other at the same time (my first three way tongue-down). After a bit the third chick leaves us, and it's just me and the original chick.

Man, I don't think that I have ever kissed anyone so passionately before. She was giving me a handjob while I was rubbing her body, and we were grinding, and at the same time kissing very heavily. I had had a piece of clothes on, but somehow it had gotten lost in all the wildness. So she and I were basically nude and making out like crazy.

I slowly lowered her to the floor, while we were continuing our activities. Finally after some more minutes pass, and after total bliss, I look up, and see that everyone from the workshop had surrounded the two of us and were watching our carnal activities.

Strange as it may sound, I did not feel awkward at all with all those people watching; I always thought that I would. Maybe there's a bit of a dormant exhibitionist within me... who knows.

After the celebration, we all got into groups for giving each other sensual massages. I would say that it was a unique experience, learning how to giving a sensual massage, but the truth of the matter was that everything during that weekend was unique.

One of the girls wanted us to spank her ass as part of the massage, so we did, and she was really enjoying it. I had never gotten my ass spanked before, so when it was my turn I told them that I want to be spanked as well.

Oh ****! That chick was having way too much fun spanking me, and damn she did it hard. The first slap made me scream out loud. Everybody, including me, started laughing. I would have to say that as far as playfulness, the group I was in was having the most fun, and I think a very big part was because everything was so new to me, and they were really enjoying getting reactions out of me.

After we were done with the massages, I decided to lay down on the floor for a few minutes, since I had only gotten an hour of sleep the day before. Unfortunately, by the time that I had waken, pretty much everyone was asleep. So I officially called it a night and went back to sleep.

In the morning I woke up early, and left before most of the attendees had waken up; I had an important engagement early in the morning and couldn't stay for breakfast.

Well, what can I say, that I haven't said before? Without a doubt, this was one of the most challenging, yet enlightening experiences of my life. I can say with total sincerity that this was EXACTLY what I had needed in my seduction training. In fact, I would say that I got more from the this day and a half, than I did from reading about seduction and approaching girls for the last six months. Pretty much everything that I had done for those six months had been routine, while this was totally new. I guess an apt metaphor would be a bodybuilder who's been using the same machines for months after months after months, and each time adding a little bit more weight. And all of a sudden, filling a barbell with weight and doing squats for the first - nonstop for over a day!

And while I did not get laid, I got something waaaaay more valuable, and that's confidence and comfort in my own sexuality. I really look forward to the next opportunity for a f-close so that I can test myself

But of course, I also got some major tangible benefits:

New Things Learned:

1) How to use breathing to control my climax

2) How to give sensual massages

3) How to find a woman's g-spot

4) Different places on a woman's body that generate the greatest pleasure

5) How to overcome any (negative) feeling by accepting it instead of fighting it

New Experiences:

1) First taste of *****

2) First hand job

3) First blow job

4) First time finding a girl's g-spot

5) First real sensual massage

6) First spanking (hahaha)

7) First time nude in public

8) First time as a true voyeur

9) First time as a true exhibitionist

10) First three-way kiss

Wow, that's a lot gained in less than two days!

End of original post

Master of the Universe

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. i read this whole thing with my mouth wide open, unless i was laughing my ass off.

you are a great storyteller/writer, and thanks for making me feel like i was right there with you.

i don't even believe in casual sex, but i'd take your virginity!;)

you seem like you are very sensual and intuitive.

Dj Chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a truly Excellent story, and maybe you should be a writer. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments and experiences, you deffinitely deserve them. I remember seeing you in the forums back when I was still learning. From my experience, I can deffinitely say that before too long you'll lose count of your f-closes, and you'll be a sexpert.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell of an experience, hell of a story!

Your subject line says it all.

Beyond that I'm at a loss for words.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow!

im speechless!

Well done and all the best!

p.s. how many top selling books have you written?

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's amazing, funny and wierd at the same time.

I'm signing up for a Tantra workshop as I type this lol.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazy ****. I missed lunch because i couldnt stop reading your story.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Damn man that was dopeness.

I read that entire thing, i was just hooked from the first word in the title.

Damn im gonna go to one of those places lol.

On-top

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! I always enjoy your reports from different experiences...but this one takes the cake.

I'll probably have to read this one again though, before it all sinks in. ;)

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the whole thing.....

Tantra is fun isn't it!! :D

M.A.C.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhhh Sh1t

better watch out for MOTU on the prowl now

reading this has really helped me understand that there is so much more to it then just F-closing

Damn im 18 and im gonna go try and find a tantra class to sign up for

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was like a great porn, with no money shot.

MOTU, please share the answer to number 4 with the rest of the class. I know the back of the neck, by the hairline. Arm-pits, believe it or not. The inner part of the arm, by the elbow. Lips, fingers and ears. The back of the knee. Inner thigh. The palm. Lower stomach, right above the ...... And last but not least, the feet.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Part IV

Originally posted by Master of the Universe

But of course, I also got some major tangible benefits:

New Things Learned:

1) How to use breathing to control my climax

2) How to give sensual massages

3) How to find a woman's g-spot

4) Different places on a woman's body that generate the greatest pleasure

5) How to overcome any (negative) feeling by accepting it instead of fighting it

Please share these answers.