Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ultimate Seduction Book Has Finally Been Published........

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
After having read alot of pua material that you can find out there and having bought over sixty pua paperback books and over eleven e-books I can honestly say that I've found a book that is the only book that a guy needs as far as seduction goes.

Three weeks ago I was browsing the book section online on Amazon and i came across a book that had such amazing reviews that I thought the hype surrounding the book was absolute bull****, I went to Yahoo and typed the title of the book and seduction gurus and alot of pua's on forums gave the book mad reviews.

That's when I went back to amazon and took a good look at the contents of the book and it took me aboput three weeks to actually decide to buy the book because I have almost every pua book you can think of out there like HOW TO BECOME AN ALPHA MALE, MAGIC BULLETS, THE LAYGUIDE, THE PLAN, THE MYSTER METHOD, THE GAME , RULES OF THE GAME, THE ART OF MACKIN', THE MACK WITHIN THE ART OF SEDUCTION, DAYTIME DATING and alot of other paperback and e-books that i've studied in depth and I went from being a nerd to seeming like a natural as far as gaming chicks goes and I'm not a natural.

Now all of the books I listed above are excellent but this book I'm refering to is the type of book that will make me and any other guy who studies it a seducer who has no equal, so i decided to order the book on Thursday last week from Amazon and i got it through the mail on Tuesday and I'm current ly reading it now AND BOY IS MY LIFE ABOUT TO CHANGE !!!!!!! I wish i had found this book four and a half years ago when i first started studying seduction. The title of the book is "THE MANUAL - WHAT WOMEN WANT AND HOW TO GIVE IT TO THEM - W Anton.

Guys get this book and i stake my life and reputation on the information I've presented here. I'm not the type og guy who likes to review books but I feel like I'd be doing wrong if I don't tell other puas about this book. I've always known that there's one pua book out there which will answer all my questions and give me the amazing skills to match and this book is it.