Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the ULTIMATE question that no one discusses here!!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
would you rather....

a)be a player, fvck lotsa girls, be smooth as hell and never have a committed (i mean TRULY committed) relationship, protect ur heart, play girls, have multiple fvck buddies and all that....

or

b)have that 1 girl who u are in love with and be with her and only her, without being a player at all, but have ur romantic happiness dependant on her (aka risk having ur heart SHATTERED)?

when u reply, say how old you are cuz that matters

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
so are u saying ud want a gf, but hook up with other girls on the side? cuz its wat i been doin ever since gettin heartbroken like 3 diff times in the last 3 years lol....cant take them seriously till engagement and marriage

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

having done so much of 1 that you see it for what it is and are done with it....

ANDTHEN

move onto 2.

delta

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody discusses it b/c its pure personal preference. what is there to discuss ?

Reaction score
Unfortunately you have to start out at the "a" life, because I keep saying this, every girl that fvcks you is not "b" material. Most times, they just wanna nut just as we do and move on, or continue to just nut every other night, but nothing serious.

My advice, begin with a pvssy flow of girls. From here, continue loading up that flow, as time goes by, you will eventually begin to see the ones you are just getting a "nut" and those who really are there for you and your growth. At the end of the day, the only ones you want in the "b" category, are those who not only can fvck you but can help increase your life as well.

Some women are more than just a pretty face, but notice I did say, "some," not all.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
well ***** flow is basically option a), and ive had that b4, and ended up with just 1 girl who i "fell" for aka had ONEITIS for, and then after that once again i had a ***** flow, and fell for a new 3rd girl and completely dumped all the other ones cuz once again i got ONEITIS - both times heart was broken, thats why lately im sticking to option a) and keeping a stock of at least 2+ girls to always have around to ****, or if i want the "relationship' feeling, to go on dates with too!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would for go one

fuk number 2, theres a risk that i wouldnt take screw that

if u had fuk buddies and a healthy fuking relationship goin with a couple girls.. why ruin it? ur good.. ur happy.. ur getting ur dik sucked without any emotions..

a gf is good i tell u that.. i'd rather have a gf but only if i know shes worth it..

lately i been giving up and shutting down oppturnitys on relationships because im sick of investing feelings into something thats not gonna last.. whats the point

im young so fuk it.. either eway imma get fuked over in a relationship cuz im young..

if i was 21+ then i would look into a relatiopnship ONLY if the oppturnity is present.. if i met girl and she is worth it.. i'll pesure the relationship and keep it healthy as possible... im a true ladies man.. im all about the romanatic **** but i dont do that for anyone... i tell girls straight up they gotta earn that side of me..

my 2 cent

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is actually a happy medium. Ironically enough, no one ever mentions it even though its the path that Don Juan himself chose. You can have multiple girlfriends (MLTR) and be in love with all of them at the same time. There is no need to lie or play anyone. However, the catch is that in order for this to work, really work, you have to REALLY have your act together as a man. You must be secure in yourself to the point where you can love a girl and at the same time be willing to let her go (i.e. be alright with her sleeping with other guys, etc). You must have NO FEAR of getting hurt, as you understand that this is something you CANNOT escape. If you love, you WILL one day get hurt, and you have to let yourself love, as a man without an ounce of love in his heart is just an empty, lifeless shell. You must have TOTAL INTEGRITY, and flat-out REFUSE to lie no matter what the benefits. Your integrity will TRULY be tested by this, as by lying to girls and telling them that they're the only ones, you would prevent them from seeing other guys, and seemingly save yourself from any potential pain. HOWEVER, the pain of GUILT in your heart will outweigh ANY other pain you could have felt as a result of them seeing other guys, so this isn't a way to go. This is a very, very challenging path and you must fully master your body, mind, spirit and emotions before you can live the life of a true Don Juan. Only one in many thousands of men will achieve this. However, the few who do will unlock for themselves the gates of paradise on earth. They'll experience things, feel things that the other men don't even know exist. As always, the amount of effort required to mater something is always in proportion to the benefits. The benefits for mastering yourself and mastering love cannot even be described with words.

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
would you rather....

a)be a player, fvck lotsa girls, be smooth as hell and never have a committed (i mean TRULY committed) relationship, protect ur heart, play girls, have multiple fvck buddies and all that....

or

b)have that 1 girl who u are in love with and be with her and only her, without being a player at all, but have ur romantic happiness dependant on her (aka risk having ur heart SHATTERED)?

when u reply, say how old you are cuz that matters
I'd rather have a dedicated, attractive, interestesting, bisexual girlfriend (B) who invites her random hot friends (A) over for threesomes once or twice a week... I'm not kidding here...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Archaxis said:
I'd rather have a dedicated, attractive, interestesting, bisexual girlfriend (B) who invites her random hot friends (A) over for threesomes once or twice a week... I'm not kidding here...

i believe ya!!! ive had bisexual gf's before, and they never wanted any 3somes! stupid fake dykes lol

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice idea for a post. I've found that when I have it one way I always want the other. I hope one day I'm happy with one of those life styles and don't thirst for the other.

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score

A question I have to modify Skip's is: Who of you has actually stayed relegated to one of these groups for a significant amount of their lives (its upto you to define significant though)

To Krassus, that specific level of happy medium is a goal I want to attain. To truly love someone or something you really do have to be able to let them go. Its a gut wrenching cliche I know, but it is not untrue and the happy medium level is not impossible to acheive.

Sincerest peace to all of you brothas

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
I choose choice B. I am 16 ( though I am in my second year of college and look 19-20, so my maturity level is equivalent to that of a 20+ year old.

Anyway.

The reason is that I have very strong religious beliefs and I am told to save my virginity for my wife, and when you get married you are suppose to stay married, though the odds of that are hard, I will try my best to find the right one. (Based on what the right one's attributes are, stated below).

I do not go after the wild girls or the girls who I KNOW will be flakey and are not ready for a real relationship, I understand that I am young, but I need to find someone who fits what I am looking for in a girl. If not, then I dont need them relationship wise, i will be friends with them and have fun to a certain extent though.

My list of attributes I am looking for are as follows: (This is general and covers basically everything I want)

- Virgin is pretty much a must, though if I have to I may make an exeption
- Believes in God
- Has good looks with/without makeup
- Good Body
- Takes care of herself
- Will only drink on an occasion and will not get drunk/and or hurt her body
- Smoking is a preferable no, but I would understand, and eventually convivne her to quit.
- Knows how to cook, clean, and be a housewife pretty much
- If needed will work and has a direction in life (Studying for something in College)
- Has to be a nice, I DO NOT want a Slut (they turn me off, who the hell knows where they have been!) I don't want an easy girl who is boring after awhile, and I do not want an airhead.

This is my perfect love life scenario and I will wait for that girl to appear in my life, if not, as I get older I will slowly drop things off my list and find the girl who fits the modified list.

I am picky as hell, and I may sound impossible, but I have a cousin who is 24 and found his girl, who went through a long evaluation process that turned out to his liking. Now they are happy together and follow the same general life plan.

Call me what you may, but my goal in life is to be happy according to my beliefs. I have read and talked to people way to much about the subject of just being there to fvck as many girls as possible, and they all tell me the same thing. They feel hollow after a while and just general live the rest of their lives without knowing what they hell they want, not all do but a vast majority do.

So I would rather live life safe and without too many things to worry about.

Nzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude how are u 16 and in your second year of college?

And i feel really gay for admitting but B all the way

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammer VII said:
Call me what you may, but my goal in life is to be happy according to my beliefs. I have read and talked to people way to much about the subject of just being there to fvck as many girls as possible, and they all tell me the same thing. They feel hollow after a while
This is true. When you finally do find the right one, you're gonna be happy as hell. God help you if you lose her though. However, "a man who isn't afraid to stake his entire existence on a single roll of the dice is sure to succeed." - Edison.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doddy said:
To truly love someone or something you really do have to be able to let them go. Its a gut wrenching cliche I know
Yea, you don't say. My ex broke up with her bf over me several days ago. Now, this may be hard to understand, but i still love her even though she was with someone else and i was out there actively meeting new women. This isn't the kind of love that makes you jealous, but the kind of love that fills you with peace. I don't fully understand it either, so that's the best i can explain. My guess is that only those who've felt it will understand. Anyway, we went clubbing and got high and then the guy called and started telling her that he can't live without her and she just... broke down. Wow. I was torn between wanting to take her to my place and make love to her, and wanting to take her to his, because i knew that i couldn't give her what she really wanted (commitment). In the end, i had to let her go. Let me tell you, for about 10 minutes there, i felt what i now believe is the sharpest, purest pain a human being is capable of experiencing. I've had all sorts of heartbreaking things happen to me in my life, but this... wow. My god, i can't even describe it. I remember having to sit down on a curb, grasping for air, with my eyes wide open, looking up at the sky and just... laughing... because i had no idea that i was capable of suffering so deeply. Yea, so that was quite an experience. They say pain purifies, so i must have come out fairly pure out of that one.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally have found that one girl for me and thats all I've ever wanted really.

One girl that I can love and who loves me.

The thing is though I'm not counting on her to be my only source of happiness.

Of course she is a big part but what if I took the view of having her as my only source of happiness and it ends for whatever reason?

Then I'd find out I clearly set the game up to lose as when I lost her I wouldn't be happy anymore and I'd be crushed.

So nah I will never make another girl or person my only source of happiness ever again.

Its not healthy.

Girlfriends and wives should be viewed as an excellent addition to your life that makes it a little brighter but never its main and only focus.

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
b)have that 1 girl who u are in love with and be with her and only her, without being a player at all, but have ur romantic happiness dependant on her
we all dream of B... however, when we think of it and run into girl we assume that you found in, but most likely you havent and thats how guys turn AFC.. therefore better go with option a. and if a girl sticks around for 10 years you will say to yourself "hmmm, this girl is actually what im looking for"
then you start turning into B with her, and she leaves you cuase she was in love with the guy that was in A
hahha
therefore be as found in A and enjoy yourself.. be in charge... have her risk it, not you...