Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ultimate kino ****yfunny combo- use anytime, anywhere!

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FINDING OUT HER RELATIONSHIP STATUS
by Marlimus
marlimus@hotmail.com

There is a right way and a wrong way to ask a hot chick if she has a boyfriend. The wrong way makes you look like an AFC, the right way allows you to be ****y and funny, challenge her, appear mysterious AND get some good kino in.

THE WRONG WAY
"So, umm..Are you single/seeing anyone"
or
"You probably have a boyfriend, right?"

Try not to hurl. We've all made this mistake.

THE RIGHT WAY TO ASK
Look at her with the utmost of confidence, as though you are interviewing her for a job, and ask her with a note of suspicion in your voice:
"So how long have you been single?"
She will look at you in shock. She will ask you "What made you so sure I was single?"

Your ****y and funny response: "Well I wasn't sure until you asked me that question, then I knew for sure."

"But seriously, I meet new people all the time, and I have discovered interesting ways of telling things about them, especially women.

"Things like what?"
'Well, body language for one. But (suspenseful pause)...what I really like to use, is palm reading. You'd be amazed at what you can tell about a person."

She won't be able to resist. This is a really good opportunity to get some quality kino in. Simply extend your palm facing up, and she will put her hand in yours with zero resistance. After tracing the lines in her palm with your finger and looking up at her every once in a while, say, with great suspense:
"I think, you really need...to moisturize. Then laugh at her!

If she says she has a boyfriend, say "That's not what you were telling me. I like to tap into non verbal communication."

"I meet new people all the time, and I have discovered interesting ways of telling things about them, especially women."
And continue from there.

Do this while sitting right next to her, and she will playfully hit you. When she does this, tickle her, and things will start to escalate.

Marlimus

"May the game be with you."

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We should have more tips like these in here.

:up:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These small, useful, use-any-time tips are probably what make my day interesting.
Double thumbs up!

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
does it count as a neg-hit?

Yeah, it does count as a neg-hit, since it serves the same purpose.

Oh, and also, you CAN bring it up first. Remember, the whole technique is set up to make you a challenge. You assume she is single, and tease her, and get some kino in the process.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlimus, have you checked your e-mail from last week?

brat-buster

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a right way and a wrong way to ask a hot chick if she has a boyfriend. The wrong way makes you look like an AFC, the right way allows you to be ****y and funny, challenge her, appear mysterious AND get some good kino in.
Very good marlimus!

Here is another one I've used:
After initial appraoch and fluff she tells you "I have a boyfriend"
To which you can reply in a few ways:

HER: I have a boyfriend

ME: ya know........so do i and do you know what he told me before i went out tonight?

HER: (laughing) No what did he tell you?

ME: He told me if I happened to meet an interesting, funny, attractive woman.....just to go for and have fun.

HER: Oh really.

ME: Yeah...... he's really open about that kind of stuff. It's great we can have a relationship like that.

The key here is to say this in a very masculine, suave serious tone.

Another one is:

HER: Thanks, but I have a boyfriend.

ME: Well, I'm not suprised someone like you has a boyfriend..........Does he fill a role or does he fill your deepest needs as a woman and a person??

HER: Speachless look on her face

ME: Well if the later then congradulations and where is your ring, but if it's the first......then perhaps we should talk.

Just a couple I've used with positive results.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey tactic!

tactic,
yeah, I did, and I got your message, but my email filter was set to exclusive and it accidentally got deleted along with your contact info. I'm going to lower my email filter, so email me again at marlimus@hotmail.com. I'll look out for your email, and I'll reply and send you my AIM screenname. look me up on msn messenger in the meantime.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done, Marlimus. Thanks.

Gnr7112

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an awsome tip!!! I love it!! Im going to use it tomarrow. If you have anymore tips of that caliber, share them!