Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The UGLIEST Guy you've seen be a Successful DJ ?

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious.

Who is the Ugliest guy you've seen be a successful DJ ?

And i mean without any celebrity of money advantage. And i don't mean an ugly guy with a hot girlfriend, but that could be just a one off, i mean an ugly guy who on a regular basis picks up different women and gets laid.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You.

lol. no seriously. My boy E. He is black as midnight, has huge ears, looks like hes about 15 (he's 35) and is skinny like a crackhead and is 5'7. He has hella game...has had it as long as I've known him. He dresses to impress every single day, keeps a fresh hair cut, fresh shoes, nice watches. Has a serious watch collection. Keeps his car clean, always has the latest stereo in his ride, keeps it clean and sounding good with nice wheels that aren't too flashy (no spinners). Keeps his crib clean. And he goes after and sleeps with lots of hot women. He used to video tape them and show all the boys the tapes. Apparently he wasn't particularly hung. About 7 inches I'd guess. I used to hang with him in college and he'd show me things about running game. He always had a main girlfriend who was fine as hell who he treated like crap and cheated on constantly, even sleeping with her friends and associates. His current wife was a cheerleader in college who I used to sleep with every now and then...looks like Stacy Dash (the black chic from Clueless,google it). She knew he was a player but didn't care..she waited almost 7 years before he finally decided to marry her. He still cheats on her and she's busted him plenty, but she won't leave him. That skinny black focker has hella game.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably that guy who was last boning Paris Hilton until he got kicked to the curb.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have no pics of guys I've known or seen. But, I've seen some ugly 30 year old men who; don't have their own car or a job. But, can fvck 18 year old girls.

I even known a 26 year old tweaker with no job or car and lives with his momma get girls. ( he didn't get the girl cause of his drugs either. She was a straight edge girl. Goes to show girls like bad boys too.

I'm telling you guys. It is all about your personality and how you act.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some scrawny Albanian guy who stayed back in 9th grade, and look like a racoon - I was gonna smack him once. Bring his confidence down a notch.