The type of girls I attract...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More often than not, I seem to attract girls that always have a little crazy in them. Not bat schitt crazy, but they definitely take some skills to handle. So I started to wonder, why is this? What am I doing?

The common things between the majority of girls I've dated have been:
-Attractive
-Friendly
-Carry a conversation
-Most had Fake Boobs, Hair Extensions
-All had good jobs, most college educated
-Financially stable
-Their looks are important to them
-They like strong willed guys with an edge that they can't push around but they still try.
-Daddy's girls
-Fun
-Vibrant, Sweet, Several have been quite charming

The flipside to all of this is almost all of them also share these qualities:
-Insecure
-Jealous
-Emotional
-Cluster B traits
-Strained relationships with their mothers

What do I need to change to find attractive ones that are a little less crazy? Does such a thing even exist? I'm definitely secure and comfortable with who I am. I have no baggage but an exwife I never talk to. Easy going. I bring a lot to the table. Understand people and personalities well. If I get a first date there are always more. When I break up with them, I ALWAYS hear from them at some point down the road.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno how true it is but have heard you attract the girls with the same eq (not iq) as you. So if not happy could try to become more emotionally mature.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that women who have a good relationship with their father are less likely to be insane. Does that match your experience?

searching solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that women who have a good relationship with their father are less likely to be insane. Does that match your experience?
I read that what people perceive as 'daddy issues' are actually much more commonly 'mother issues' in reality. If a girl's relationship with her mother is unhealthy, erratic and controlling, she is likely to be the same in a relationship.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm the same boat as you the only difference was they had real tits, usually C's or D's not that that really matters.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Dunno how true it is but have heard you attract the girls with the same eq (not iq) as you. So if not happy could try to become more emotionally mature.
I never really understood this type of advice. What is that some Law of Attraction stuff? So the gay people killed in that Orlando club "attracted" the killer there? The people killed on 9-11 "attracted" the planes into their building? The innocent 9 year old black girl killed by dumb a.ss thugs in Chicago "attracted" the dumb a.ss thugs to shoot through her window?

What is up with this type of advice? It's like you guys turn a blind eye to a MARKETPLACE that's out here full of free willed people with various types of issues, experiences, etc., that all determine what type of overall "climate" we will be living in.

We are dealing with the worse market of women in history, period. This isn't something that we are "attracting" through some Universal Law of Attraction B.S., it's a result of Feminism, Gynocentrism, and a fvcked up childhood that a lot of these women had to go through.

It's very, very, very hard to find a DECENT/QUALITY woman in this market. That's the truth and it's because the market is the worse market of women in HISTORY.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really understood this type of advice. You attract what you are? What is that some Law of Attraction stuff? So the gay people killed in that Orlando club "attracted" the killer there? The people killed on 9-11 "attracted" the planes into their building? The innocent 9 year old black girl killed by dumb a.ss thugs in Chicago "attracted" the dumb a.ss thugs to shoot through her window?

What is up with this type of advice? It's like you guys turn a blind eye to a MARKETPLACE that's out here full of free willed people with various types of issues, experiences, etc., that all determine what type of overall "climate" we will be living in.

We are dealing with the worse market of women in history, period. This isn't something that we are "attracting" through some Universal Law of Attraction B.S., it's a result of Feminism, Gynocentrism, and a fvcked up childhood that a lot of these women had to go through.

It's very, very, very hard to find a DECENT/QUALITY woman in this market. That's the truth and it's because the market is the worse market of women in HISTORY.
No, I think the truth to that statement is that you can recognize the emotional maturity of someone and if it is about the same, there is "chemistry". Not some law of attraction bull****. How did we go from meeting wrong type of girls to murders in FL..? Wtc?
I know that as I have matured and built better boundaries that the type of women I date have been much more solid then they used to be...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
More often than not, I seem to attract girls that always have a little crazy in them. Not bat schitt crazy, but they definitely take some skills to handle. So I started to wonder, why is this? What am I doing?
What Daddy Monster Poodle said. That's the MARKET sir. If you want to deal with women today, expect to deal with some level of bullshyt.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No, I think the truth to that statement is that you can recognize the emotional maturity of someone and if it is about the same, there is "chemistry".
Have you ever heard of a "representative"? Women will put on a role in the very early beginning and you will have NO clue that the chick is a little off until well deep into the middle of the relationship.

How did we go from meeting wrong type of girls to murders in FL..? Wtc?
Because I'm taking the logic you presented, which is that if a guy keeps meeting "certain" types of women that it must mean he's "attracting" that type of person, rather than there being something screwed up in the market in general. Just like you discuss emotional immaturity, dude, that's the vast majority of women out here and the HOTTER she is...the crazier and more ridiculous she is.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever heard of a "representative"? Women will put on a role in the very early beginning and you will have NO clue that the chick is a little off until well deep into the middle of the relationship.

Because I'm taking the logic you presented, which is that if a guy keeps meeting "certain" types of women that it must mean he's "attracting" that type of person, rather than there being something screwed up in the market in general. Just like you discuss emotional immaturity, dude, that's the vast majority of women out here and the HOTTER she is...the crazier and more ridiculous she is.
I would more say he is attracted to that type of girl and what you are attracted to is usually what you attract. Dude I know plenty of hot girls that are not batsh*t crazy that's just sh*the ugly girls say to get men to want them instead.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I think the truth to that statement is that you can recognize the emotional maturity of someone and if it is about the same, there is "chemistry". Not some law of attraction bull****. How did we go from meeting wrong type of girls to murders in FL..? Wtc?
I know that as I have matured and built better boundaries that the type of women I date have been much more solid then they used to be...
So if you have much more emotional maturity than someone then there is not "attraction"? I know what your saying though, you look at em and feel you have similar experiences and feel for the world.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you start talking to a chick and she seems so much like you emotionally you start liking her. If you feel (this is happening more to me these days) she seems childish and has sh*t boundaries, lots of drama she isn'the much like you and it'seems a turn off.

Honestly I think putting a chick in some moral delegates to see how she responds...early on when getting to know her is a great idea. If she acts right, does the mature responsible thing, then that is a really good sign. If not then really bad.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definitely consider myself emotionally mature and think that all who know me would agree so that isn't it. I'm a highly rational thinker. I often wondered if these girls value the fact that I'm pretty easy going/calm/non judgemental/and have a lot of skills to handle their emotional outbursts. sort of the whole opposites attract thing. I bring balance to their lives. I've taught every single one of them something about themselves and how to better behave.

As far as daddys girls go, its pretty common for them to have strained relationships with their mothers. I see this in almost every single one I've been with.

ZenoB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definitely consider myself emotionally mature and think that all who know me would agree so that isn't it. I'm a highly rational thinker. I often wondered if these girls value the fact that I'm pretty easy going/calm/non judgemental/and have a lot of skills to handle their emotional outbursts. sort of the whole opposites attract thing. I bring balance to their lives. I've taught every single one of them something about themselves and how to better behave.

As far as daddys girls go, its pretty common for them to have strained relationships with their mothers. I see this in almost every single one I've been with.
I think women will appreciate these qualities if you have high enough value and interest in their minds already. Otherwise, they take these qualities for granted as part of your "duties as a man".

For example, all those nights spent giving her advice and comfort to help her start a career or a new job and become successful (even after you had a hard day at work yourself)- just part of your second job with her. And if and when things go really sour, not only will they completely forget these qualities, they'll rewrite them negatively in their minds. Solipsism.

I recently noticed some patterns in my relationships when I started to compare my most recent LTR and our breakup to a previous one. Keep in mind I never thought I would put these two women into the same category. The first one was definitely HPD and this second one seemed like one of the unicorns.

It boggled my mind until I discovered attachment theory and read this book called attached, which helped me rationalize these patterns and some possible reasons for them.

WhiskeyTango

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that what people perceive as 'daddy issues' are actually much more commonly 'mother issues' in reality. If a girl's relationship with her mother is unhealthy, erratic and controlling, she is likely to be the same in a relationship.
This has been my experience.