Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth!!!!!!!

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Why are you guys messing the point? Its only after a woman is turned on sexually by a guy that she considers his looks. After she is turned on sexually, then those muscles become sexy, those abs sexy, etc, etc. There is no such thing as an "ugly" guy, because guys don't get judged on their physical body parts, women do. If there is an "ugly guy" its the way he dresses. Every guy should have a nice clothing style. But if you don't connect sexually with her, you can pump iron until you look like Scott Stenier, you aint gettin no pvssy brother.
Let's not get carried away. Looks definitely turn a girl on.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
And that that ugly/fat dude you see making out with some hot babe, is an average guy making out with an average woman. Your **** changes your logic.
Even though this guy is obviously a tool, there is alot of truth in this above quote.

A b!tch who simply can keep fat off herself and is a dab hand at makeup application is pretty much assured to be rated 6-10 with 99% of males today and he will adjust his behaviour accordingly. ie: "this chick is hot, now I will sh!t myself" Hence the myth of hotness becomes real and the cycle repeats itself .

An AFC's sex drive and perceived lack of options is the biggest gift our Western females have ever gotten, its like there each and own "mirror mirror on the wall" fairytale come true.

Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
A mans sex drive is the biggest gift our Western females have ever gotten, its like there each and own "mirror mirror on the wall" fairytale come true.
Thats a cool way of thinking of it..

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

People are forgetting to remember they want **** just as much as you want *****. They will over-look details just like you would. It's no tips or tricks, just that you are going for it and your good enough physically.

That guy you see with a bit of extra fat, is just like that chick you see with a little extra fat, you just miss it and see the tits. And think she is SO HOT.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Freewheelin Frank said:
Thats a cool way of thinking of it..
Cheers, but I edited it slightly.

I myself have been guilty in the past of artificially boosting a chicks hotness rating, but those days are pretty much over and I didnt like the word "man" in that quote. Simply because a man is different from an AFC in my opinion.

A mans body perhaps but thats as far as it goes.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is people here overcomplicate things & refuse to see things logically.

Just random bitter jibberish from older males who haven't seen ***** since ***** saw them.

Really if you want to juggle multiple hot women:

Make looks,style,money,social proof & random approaches the priority.

Common sense.Duh.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant be out of shape or totally bad looking. As long as your well groomed, look after your self and dress nice you will do very well. At my old work place, one of the best naturals i know was NOT the best looking guy in there. He was average looking at best. He was real skinny and didnt possess any of the classical good looking qualitys. There were scores of guys who were much better looking than him, MUCH BETTER.

Yet, he got ALL the BEST LOOKING CHICKS. He went through them all one by one. I used to really envy this guy back then. I wish he was still around so tha i could model his behaviour more. It was a mix of supreme confidence, very ****y and funny and general play full ness thrown in with ultra social proof. Girls just responded to him AMAZINGLY. The guy who used to sit next to us did some modelling for a catalogue. He scored chicks too, but not as hot as the natural. He felt they were out of his reach. Damn, he was one of the best naturals ive known. A great guy

three12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd,

What you say is not entirely wrong. It is however, far from being entirely right.

Basically, what you suggest is that, being confident and sexual WILL get girls. This I agree with in full.

What I think you have wrong is this sentence.

Bvbidd said:
The PUAs are just as hot as the girls they get. (Which is usually both ugly.)
The PUAs are just as presentable as the girls they get.

Is closer to being right.

So lets connect our theories.

We put an ugly guy who is full of confidence and is sexual in some very presentable gear.

He will be able to PU girls who are 4 points better looking then the girls he would get in some ordinary gear.

This is true.

I know this from my experience.

Although I was never the ugly guy who was full of confidence and was sexual in ordinary gear. You can't be him. He is an oxymoron.

There are attractive people. There are unattractive people.

He is unattractive.

Give him the confidence and the sexual attitude and he becomes attractive. The presentation will can take that attraction to greater heights.

This is real.

This is from experience.

Live it. Learn it. Love it.

three12.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaah, I see what Bvbidd is trying to say now.

Sadly, I gotta agree with the man. It IS true- beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But, if you're ugly, it doesn't mean you have NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER to EVER get a Model. There are always exceptions to the rule ;)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An AFC's sex drive and perceived lack of options is the biggest gift our Western females have ever gotten, its like there each and own "mirror mirror on the wall" fairytale come true.
For once I agree with you ( . ) ( . ) (no hard feelings or anything).

Lack of options is one of the biggest reasons for oneitis and desparation. I never realized it until I got into a LDLTR (I know that you don't believe in them or LTRs for that matter from what I gathered in previous posts) but I did not become infatuated with my girlfriend. I questioned myself on why? i then realized that I have my options with girls.

I remember the time when I was a simple AFC and I had that infatuation on a girl that wouldn't even look my way. Now I wish sometimes that I could still have that mindset of love sickness toward my girlfriend but I can't (for the most part I am happy that I can't do that anymore).

comic_relief

NthDegree

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's saying a PUA not a DJ!!!

PUAs pick up women using sad ass tricks and corny chat up lines and can only do just that.

DJs have natural confidence and go for what they want and take it. Like much in nature you have to TAKE what you want and leave what you don't.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NthDegree said:
He's saying a PUA not a DJ!!!

PUAs pick up women using sad ass tricks and corny chat up lines and can only do just that.

DJs have natural confidence and go for what they want and take it. Like much in nature you have to TAKE what you want and leave what you don't.
*12 post guy

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VegasGuy56 said:
Don't you guys understand? The reason he posted this is because he's an ugly mother****er who's frustrated because he can't get any hot chicks, and has led himself into the false belief that if he can't get girls hotter than him, no one can.
Haha! That seems to be about the gist of it. One guy who can't get hot chicks starts to make up theories about why it can't be done, rather than improving himself to the point that he can do it.

I can't belive people are sack-riding this guy. It's the most nonsensical thing I've read since high-school. If you see an ugly guy with a hot girl, she's not really hot? What the hell kind of sense does that make?

DjTyler

Reaction score
The reason he posted this is because he's an ugly mother****er who's frustrated because he can't get any hot chicks
Hahha. You actually proved his point
I've always been with attractive girls since high school because I'm an handsome sob (not to sound conceit lol) Some of my less attractive friends have always sticked with ordinary girls.

Attractive people stick with attractive people, plain with plain and ugly with ugly :up:

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

This is from a person who attended one of his workshops: Doesnt sound to shabby to me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just did the MM Boot camp here in Chicago Dec 3-5 and let me tell ya, I can't even recommend RSD to my friends now. I just did an RSD bootcamp 2 weeks and they didn't come close to Mystery as far as pure PUA skills, nor are they even in the same league in regard to teaching as Mystery. I learned some stuff at RSD, but Mystery blew me out of the water. Mystery delivered way more content and learning for the same dollar.

Watching Mystery merge sets of 9’s and create intense attraction, and jealousy plotlines in both sets was amazing. Style was there and he is an awesome teacher as well as an inspiration too. Mystery left me jaw dropped and in awe, he’s a ton of fun to hang out with.

When Mystery starts to spin his routines, they are so damn congruent and finessed that it’s hard to tell what is a routine is and what’s not, the man is a walking DHV. Mystery knows his stuff, he delivers the ****in goods, and he takes it one step even better…his heart is in the right place! It was an honor to meet the man, see ya in 6 months for more training, Mystery!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
It will help a lot, I'm telling you what works and what doesn't.

Besides you wanna walk around delusional to what's really going on?
just get out....idiot