Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The truth about talking to women

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen several post here about not knowing what to say to a woman, or wanting to chat her up or what not

Now, before I get started, I need to give you a disclaimer. Im not very successful with women. Yes, its true. I suck at getting ladies. I can't even walk up and talk to them. I know, but what makes me qualified to post this?

The truth....
They are people. Just like you. Just like your mom, or sister, or friend or what not. They. Are. Human.

Sounds like many of you are like me, just scared to grab your balls and talk to them, mostly because you don't know what to say but in reality. You already do. I guess many of us hit that mental block, but if you think about it, if you don't know what to say, you are committing a cardinal sin around here. Putting a woman on a pedestal. Why!?

Because you don't know what to say, or to open that barista who is making your latte or that hottie in class you are not sure if she was giving you the eye or not. You are letting her get to you and you don't even know her. I call putting her on a pedestal on that.

Want to know what to say? Note the situation and act accordingly. Pay attention. It really is not that hard to talk to people. I know this is strange coming from me, but its true.

Don't try to make up something as an excuse to talk to her. In class with you? When the bell rings, try to exit around her and then say something like, "Did you get that last part teacher said"? Oh, your target in a group? "Anyone catch that last part"?

That barista? Cashier? bank teller? Simple. "Busy day"?, There you go.

That random chick in a grocery store who is looking at the pears? Pick one up and say something out loud. "Say, wow, these look good!" She may say, "yeah, they are, I eat these all the time." there you go. Or ask her if she knows how to pick them out.

Out side during sunset, make a comment, "Beautiful sunset"!

Look, what I am getting at is, Believe it or not. Women are people. They may not watch the raiders game, but if you take a step back and observe the situation, your opening can come easy.

Looking for the perfect line? Your thinking too much. Just pay attention to whats going on around you.

Look. I know its scary as hell to talk to a random girl, but like I said, they are people.

Right now I am trying this small stuff on cashiers, or baristas or the girl taking your order in apple bees or what ever the hell you may go to.

Really don't know how to talk to people? Find a book. Spend 20 bucks and get reading.

Sorry, I can't help you on your texting or Facebook game, (other then call that crap a crutch, but thats just me) but remember, they are people, just like your friends and family and other people you don't want to get intimate with. How do you talk to those people? Treat her like that at first.

Last edited:

Brian Drake

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is righteous. I tried in on the bank teller I see often and we always share a few words. Too bad she's been expanding outward over the last few months...

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
The Universal Opener

i disagree with the above

i situtioncommented in the past but very often got stuck after a couple of QS
NOW I ALWAYS USE THE SAME OPENERS
AND FOLLOW UP Qs

i also use the universal opener that works anywhere anytime

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
i situtioncommented in the past but very often got stuck after a couple of QS
NOW I ALWAYS USE THE SAME OPENERS
AND FOLLOW UP Qs

i also use the universal opener that works anywhere anytime
(Goes up to bank teller he sees every week):
"Excuse me, I am visiting from a foreign county.
Could you give me directions to the train station?"
(produces town map).