Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth about Society

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Language is itself the problem. Notice that 'society' is an abstraction. We view it as a machine. It is the machine-body that has separated from the collective mind/ culture. The culture did its best to survive disembodied in arts and letters, but has shriveled of late. The task for a man today is to reconstruct in his own life the order, freedom and excellence that was once achieved. This may involve both the deepest criticism and the simplest faith. Viva la resistance.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The fanatical anti drugs stance in the USA is the cause, I can't go because I am interpol because I smuggled hashish (7 grams) into Italy in 2001.
2. In UK, paedophiles are listed. Drug offenders aren't. You get gangs of guys going around beating up peados and they do not get an easy time.
3. Why did he do 18 years? 18 years! Something pretty serious. Not drug possession.

Some people, like me, had a very bad start in life yet still chose to be a good person in as many ways they could, and got shafted. I am losing all my empathy to an extent in my 30s, because I never made the choice to be like this, yet life shat over me in some respects as it shat over him. Why do I owe anyone anything?

I feel for the guy because I do not believe that ANY offence should carry a long term tag like "felony". After 5 years here, you don't have to declare anything and it's off your record, except sex crimes against under 13s. Which I agree with.

Please note I am a huge supporter of the USA, I am a capitalist, I love Trump and despise most of the politics here. The USA is the greatest nation on earth. There are just SOME things which seem so disappointing from an outside perspective - attitudes to guns and the legal system is horrifying. Oh, and the uber macho police. I've never been so I am soucing this from what I read and see, so I may be wrong.

We have our own issues, but this country seems "safer" and more forgiving.

ManlyMichael

Banned
Reaction score
You know, each man will be better if he wakes up realizing and remembering he has power ...

to shape the earth, to build and plant, to pull down and uproot.

I pray some one remind this guy that he has much more power than he previously had, he never reached even close to his potential, if he has that mind of remembering he is a man blessed with strength to shape his environment, he will be having fun every day shaping his environment, and no devil type woman saying "get away from me" will phase him, it is her loss.

You see that she hated on him? She falsely accused him, and his spirit was weakened. But if he could maintain a hope and vision of how he wishes to shape the environment around him, he can do never be upset, especially by a woman like that!

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I truly believe everybody, deep inside, yearns for connection. Society has just stifled us so much that we think others dont care about you and it becomes a cycle. Say someone ignores you or dismisses you and you take it personally which makes you more defensive in the future but in reality that guy that ignored or you dismissed you did that because he has been ignored and dismissed in the past and thinks people aren't worth the time because he doesn't want to get hurt again. Now you will be dismissive of others and the cycle continues. Reverse the cycle yourself bro. Become open. Show people its okay to be vulnerable and let love flow through you. That is how you change the world.
The problem with becoming open and vulnerable is bad people will take advantage and exploit you.

We all start out pretty open when we are young. We say everything we think and are totally honest. We learn fast that being that way leads to negative consequences.

Everyone's natural instinct is to survive and if possible to THRIVE. Unfortunately, the better you are at doing those things the more danger you are in as other people who have less will look to take from you or bring you down. I've experienced this every time I rise up a little on the food chain. Enemies literally come out of the woodwork. It is SAD indeed.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reverse the cycle yourself bro. Become open. Show people its okay to be vulnerable and let love flow through you.
You ever see a quarterback leave his receiver hanging out to dry and the guy gets beheaded?

But in all honesty I think your advice is solid but you must be careful, too.