The Truth About Single Moms

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a long a** video but quite interesting so far. This guy has definitely done his research.

This is a must listen for any guy thinking about dating a single mommy!

Last edited:

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love all of Stefan molyneux's videos. I dont agree with him on a few small bits here and there. But he's done his homework and i've been amazed by how much i've learned from him.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
ditto. I did marry a single mom, but she is the very rare exception to the rule

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
She cost me a lot, but she paid it all back, with interest, her first year here. Our daughter had to stay behind for a year in her home country, cause she didn't speak English at all. Because she (and her mother)were in such poverty, I"ll have to teach them both a lot. No balls to dribble, no hoop to shoot at, no bats, no gloves, no space for a soccer field, no bows, no BB's, etc.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
A bit over a year now. She's almost black belt and a fine shot with pistol and rifle, and her open wear pistol draw is swift and sure. She still needs more work on her weak hand stuff and concealed draw.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Stefan's main point is simple: If we didn't have the welfare state extracting money from the productive workers at gunpoint (see the IRS), women would be forced to be NICER to their men. This would lead to happier MEN, happier CHILDREN, and ultimately happier WOMEN. Now many of you (Bernie supporters) will say "These poor women are being abused by their men". Sorry, but only 1% of men are abusive, not 99%.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with an HB 8 single mom last night. She didn't attend college and doesn't really have any qualifications (she's a stripper and waitress). These types of girls don't seem to want commitment and are great for pump and dump. Just don't get oneitis and you'll be fine.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I date single mothers because of my age. Most women have children. Will I marry? No....They don't bring enough to the table. I would wind up spending my resources on them and their children. LTR....yes...marriage no.....

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes by age 45 I've had more "step" kids than Mike Brady and Angelina Jolie put together.

I've done well with the "spend 10%" philosophy regarding my women. I budget 10% of my income as money to burn with women. I figure if I were married I'd be lucky to keep 10% of my income.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
I avoided having kids all my life. I"m very glad that I was able to skip the first 5 years of my step-daughter's sqalling, etc. Now she's old enough to appreciate having a daddy.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
All my life, whenever I observed people with children, their lives seem chaotic. Men with kids are turned into slaves. He is a slave to his boss because he has to pay the bank, and he is a slave to the bank because his wife needed a fancy McMansion to impress her high school friends on FB, and he is a slave to his wife because she can take half his stuff and 80% of his family away (thanks to Family Court and the Welfare state), and he is a slave to his child via "dead beat dad" laws which will jail a man for being unemployed during a depression. Meanwhile, the doctors will vaccinate your kid before it ever leaves the hospital, guaranteeing a lifetime of sub optimal health, allergies and autoimmune disorders along with neurological issues. They'll give them antibiotics which damage their gut, and then they'll have them on Ritalin by age 8.

I've never looked at a woman with a kid and thought "I wish I had one of those!" but the women I've dated confessed to always wishing for one.

And sorry, but I don't want to spend the day at her sister's house either.

I'm an inventor. I want to sit at the computer learning a new language, or crawl under my car to add a new performance upgrade, or get on a plane for a business trip, not sit at home on Sunday changing diapers to make more humans.

My brother, best friend, mother and father all recommend I don't have kids.

Kids are for handsome millionaires . Those are the only ones who have what it takes to keep a woman happy.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
All my life, whenever I observed people with children, their lives seem chaotic. Men with kids are turned into slaves. He is a slave to his boss because he has to pay the bank, and he is a slave to the bank because his wife needed a fancy McMansion to impress her high school friends on FB, and he is a slave to his wife because she can take half his stuff and 80% of his family away, and this he is a slave to his child. Meanwhile, the doctors will vaccinate the kid before it ever leaves the hospital, guaranteeing a lifetime of sub optimal health, allergies and autoimmune disorders along with neurological issues.

I've never looked at a woman with a kid and thought "I wish I had one of those!" but the women I've dated confessing to always wishing for one.

And sorry, but I don't want to spend the day at her sisters house either.

My brother, best friend, mother and father all recommend I don't have kids.

Kids are for handsome millionaires . Those are the only ones who have what it takes to keep a woman happy.
LOL

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
I was the same way, until I turned 62, had plenty of money and adopted a 5 year old (skipping the most obnoxious parts of the deal). :). Your problem is the rush in early years, lack of investment income, worry about job loss, etc. There's no rush to be a "dad", ya know. You shouldn't even think about it until you've got half a million $ securely invested.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the same way, until I turned 62, had plenty of money and adopted a 5 year old (skipping the most obnoxious parts of the deal). :). Your problem is the rush in early years, lack of investment income, worry about job loss, etc. There's no rush to be a "dad", ya know. You shouldn't even think about it until you've got half a million $ securely invested.
It all depends on what you value.

Pursuit of money and women isn't enough to make you happy in and of itself. Neither is being someones doormat. Both eventually leave you with an empty feeling.

Balance provides the best of both worlds

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People are so quick to get married, pop out a baby and then waste their life away. I'll never, ever understand it.

I just got back from lunch with my mom, and it seems like every time we're out she asks me about having children or marriage. I'm 27 and she's been asking for years. I tell her the same thing every time: I'd feel like a slave. I find no joy in overpopulating the world even further, the American Dream, and pieces of paper than state that I'm tied to one woman for the rest of my life.

I've been waiting for this mindset to change. It hasn't yet. I don't think it will. I've dated one single mom and never saw her child. I decided after that that any woman with a child I pretty much could never be with.