Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth About Girls And Sex

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
When the girl that you are talking to, hanging out with, have gone out on a couple of dates with, or even starting to have sex with, is talking to or hooking up with other guys, why should you care? She is not your girlfriend, so she can do as she wants. So many guys get hurt feelings, get jealous, and get very upset because girls are talking to or sleeping with other guys. They think they have some control over her or something. It's not a good way to go about it, and a lot of guys make a mistake of confronting a girl about that, getting in a fight over it, then after you do that, she wants nothing to do with you, and you go away empty handed.

Most girls you date will be fu*king other guys, or will have fu*ked other guys prior to you, so don't worry about it. As long as you're getting some of the action, then why should you care? You're getting what you want aren't you? You're getting laid with no strings attached, a friend with benefits, a potential fu*k buddy in the works. But some guys want to go ahead and ruin a good thing, because they catch some feelings or get jealous of other guys when they shouldn't.

I don't care about any of that myself. As long as she is hot, and I'm getting a piece of her regularly, I don't care. She could bang the entire Dallas Cowboys roster as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't matter to me. But some guys don't like it, but there is nothing you can do, because the chicks will do it anyway. If you complain, it will put you in a bad spot, you won't look like a man in her eyes, she will end your flings, then you will wind up using your hand when you got nobody. Why do that, when you don't have to?

Women will always have sex, especially when they are 19-25, they will have lots of partners, they go out to have fun and get laid by lots of guys. They are living the wild college life. If you're lucky to be one of them, then you shouldn't complain. They will hook up with guys they are attracted to, guys that can game them, guys they can string along, guys that they can get something out of, guys that string them along, guys when they are drunk, guys when they are depressed, guys when they are on the rebound, guys they make a mistake with, and even some guys for just the hell of it.

Again, it doesn't matter, they will be fu*king somebody, so you should be glad that you're among the guys that she chose to screw. So don't get mad or angry, just get a piece of the action, and enjoy your stay inside, inside of her that is. If you get her more than once, keep it going, and don't ruin a good thing. It's better than having a girlfriend, you have no drama, and you're getting what you want. So don't ruin it by opening your mouth and spouting off, calling her names for being with other guys, because they will always have somebody ready to go, and it might as well be you.

Women will always make themselves available to you, no matter if they are single or taken Hell, even if they are married they will. If they are attracted to you and their emotions kick in, and they want you, they will no matter what. So just realize how they operate, consider the source, and don't worry about the rest.

Not every girl you date or meet will be having sex with several men at the same time. But, if you have been around a lot of girls, you will know that a lot do, so it shouldn't matter to you. Unless you have a virgin on your hands, then she will have fu*ked other men prior to you. So why should you care? Why should you care if she is hooking up with another guy? As long as your getting a piece of the pie, then you should take some and be satisfied.

I've seen so many guys become insecure when another guy enters the scene. If she is not your girlfriend, then you shouldn't worry about what she is doing, as long as she is doing you. Enjoy what you get out of her because you are getting laid and that's all that should matter.

Look at all the great Classic Rock bands of the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Do you think they cared about all the guys their groupies were banging when they were banging them backstage or back at the hotel? Hell no, they were laughing and having a good time, in fact, they all were probably taking turns banging the same chicks all night. They didn't care. They weren't their girlfriends. They got what they wanted out of them. Successful guys do that because they can get women.

Also, not every girl wants to be in a relationship. Some girls like the freedom to hook up and be free, while they enjoy the college life having fun. Those are not girls that you want to be in a relationship with because they will end up cheating on you. Some guys catch feelings for these girls and try to force a relationship upon them. That ruins the entire dynamic of everything because you come off as a needy guy. This happens because you will get insecure of the other guys she is hanging out with, and you want her all to yourself. So, the interest fades and you end up ruining a good thing. As long as you're getting the sex you want from the chicks you want, then why on earth would you want a relationship? You skip the drama and all the other b*llsh!t that goes along with it.

What you should be doing is getting your priorities together, not dealing with a relationship. That mean getting you affairs in order like: getting yourself financially stable, working hard on getting that degree, pushing yourself to get that big job or promotion, and putting your needs first. Women will always hold you back and ruin your goals and achievements. Without being in a relationship, means that you can get yourself at the place you want to be in life so you can be successful. That will enhance every aspect your life, including the ability to obtain better quality looking women.

Some guys talk about "quality girls" and say quality girls won't do that. Are you saying that quality girls don't like to have sex? Do you believe that a quality girl is just going to save herself for you? If you think that, then I have some beach front property to sell you in the middle of Nevada. A quality girl will have had sex with one or more quality guys prior to you, as well as after you. A quality girl will have a nice pair of t!ts as well as a nice ass. Her face will also look very good to complete the entire package. Those girls are the most sought after by men, so of course they will have had sex with at least a few other men. Even homely and fat women will have had a few partners as long as there are suitors willing to poke them. The only quality you should be looking for is the quality of the entire package, because any woman ugly or hot can still screw your ass over.

Most girls you date will be fu*king other guys or will have fu*ked other guys prior to you, so don't worry about it. That is a fact, so you better get used to it, and become one of the guys that she is banging. Oh, and get a few more while you're at it, because that is always the best way to go my friends. No drama, less problems, more fun, and more bang for the buck.

**originally submitted 06-13-2011**

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Elmer you are one of the most jaded guys on this site. You will get repped because other guys are jaded as well but it sounds like you hate women. You should try men.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Wow Elmer you are one of the most jaded guys on this site. You will get repped because other guys are jaded as well but it sounds like you hate women. You should try men.
Sounds more like pragmatism to me. I'm not about his life though, I want a relationship and I know that the women he describes are horrible relationship candidates. Like the OP says dudes run into problems when they try to turn the wrong type of chick into a girlfriend. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it, the wrong type of chick is far more common.

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn it's like this thread was written for me....

Caught myself getting a bit jealous after current fb bailed on me tonight and instead went out with friends. Stung a little, but after reading this thread through I'm back to not giving a **** baby :)

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehhh...thanks but not the life for me. Maybe for you but I'm not looking to just stick my **** in any hole I come across.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Do you even understand this thread? Becoming successful and Fuc*ing the women of your choice is not being jaded. Not sure where you got that from. Also, any woman that you date or have dated will have had sex prior to you, as well as after you. Maybe even when you just met her. The facts are, that more women are having more sex today than ever before. Even at younger ages. You guys can be oblivious to the facts all you want. Hooking up with chicks and not caring about what they are doing is not being jaded or hating them LOL :crackup: