Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth About Female Desire (Documentary)

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Very interesting. 6 women are studied. Experiments deal with alcohol, sexual attraction, bisexuality, testosterone, and watching monkeys ****. Check it out. If you only watch one, watch Part 2.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Very interesting. 6 women are studied. Experiments deal with alcohol, sexual attraction, bisexuality, testosterone, and watching monkeys ****. Check it out. If you only watch one, watch Part 2.
Eight non-American women of various lifestyles specifically. Watch it with a discerning eye.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, one was turned on by watching monkeys do it.

Gross, but funny.

swifTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
it all differs from woman to woman
put very simply, yeah, thats what it comes down to. more specifically, and what i got from the doco was "sexual attraction is genetic". it is our genetics that hardwire us to go after a particular girl and want to have sex with her, and the same thing with her, she wants us for our genetic makeup. we are gonna go after what we are missing genetically. what we dont have. All that stuff about women wanting masculine men blah blah can all swing the other way just as easily. If the chick herself has a lot of testosterone, she is going to, genetically, want a more pretty boy kind of guy. She would want him to act like a man of course, but sexual attraction wise, it doesn't matter if he looks a bit soft, she will still be hot for him, based on genetic sexual attraction.

and the chicks with low T, are going to want and be sexually attracted to the most T'd up man they can find. the guy thats just dripping with testoterone.

societies roles and stereotypes have the man all T'd up (testosterone) and the female all O'd up (oestrogen) but there are all kinds of genetic combinations out there. feminine man -- masculine chick. masculine man -- feminine chick. and everything in between.

either way; genetic.

the only thing, therefore, that should be our focus, is 1) knowing and finding our genetic match and 2) knowing how to communicate and get on well with our match.

no need to worry about keeping her or any of that kind of Bullsh!t bc genetically that would be taken care of anyway. she will not want to go anywhere bc she wants your genes... so biologically its in her interest to hang around.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres no need to complicate things with science. All I did was watch "The Ultimate Female Ectasy" and I know what women are all about.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, good stuff McTwist

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and the chicks with low T, are going to want and be sexually attracted to the most T'd up man they can find. the guy thats just dripping with testoterone.

societies roles and stereotypes have the man all T'd up (testosterone) and the female all O'd up (oestrogen) but there are all kinds of genetic combinations out there. feminine man -- masculine chick. masculine man -- feminine chick. and everything in between.
Yeah that is in a sence true but that doesn't take into acount rich/famous guys with hot chicks. It isn't the be all and end all. I am not going to agree that it IS JUST genetics because it goes against everything that is taught here and WE HAVE NO FCKING CONTROL OVER OUR GENES.

It is true thought because look and you see ugly masculine women with feminine men. The thing is you also see metros with hot chicks sometimes. Women with high testosterone levels are manly and unnatractive.

Any guy can turn his testorone around by hitting the gym... Suck on that genetics! Can girls naturally lower their testosterone levels? I guess there must be a way. But there are too many variables to leave it just to genetics.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Yeah that is in a sence true but that doesn't take into acount rich/famous guys with hot chicks. It isn't the be all and end all. I am not going to agree that it IS JUST genetics because it goes against everything that is taught here and WE HAVE NO FCKING CONTROL OVER OUR GENES.

It is true thought because look and you see ugly masculine women with feminine men. The thing is you also see metros with hot chicks sometimes. Women with high testosterone levels are manly and unnatractive.

Any guy can turn his testorone around by hitting the gym... Suck on that genetics! Can girls naturally lower their testosterone levels? I guess there must be a way. But there are too many variables to leave it just to genetics.
It's the T levels at a developing age that matter not current T levels. That's why metro guys can have the long ring finger that represents good immunity and athletic performance. The body builder had repulsive fermons and none of the women were attracted to him. While the model got the best response. Nature is cruel.

Women raise there osterogen levels when on the pill, this makes them fat, moody and lowers their sex drive.

PS. Yes the study was talking about the attraction to men not money/fame.

swifTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
rich/famous guys
i'd hang with the rich/famous girl but I'd fvck the HB. without sexual attraction what have you got? friends. good genes are what get you to the fvcking. make no mistake.

its not bleak tho, as theres always a girl who will go for your genes and vice versa. i think its quite complex but in the end everyone seems to find what they want (or are happy with what they've found). it would be great if we could all get the top genes but yeah nature is cruel.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
swifTy said:
i'd hang with the rich/famous girl but I'd fvck the HB. without sexual attraction what have you got? friends. good genes are what get you to the fvcking. make no mistake.

its not bleak tho, as theres always a girl who will go for your genes and vice versa. i think its quite complex but in the end everyone seems to find what they want (or are happy with what they've found). it would be great if we could all get the top genes but yeah nature is cruel.
Yes, it was explained in the video that lower quality genetic women will be naturally attracted to lower quality genetic men.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I have't watched the video, but I'm not going to throw away everything I've learnt and think "fck it, she either is attracted to me or not due to my genetic makeup and there is nothing whatsoever that I can do to change this".

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is hope, if you watch the video you will see the chicks were even getting horny over the ugly scientist. Girls need there brain to let them get horny where as guys just need their penis. We can manipulate this.

It's just like in weightlifting, the guys with good genetics just do it so easily. I just need to work very hard.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole looks obsession going on around this forum should actually be a genetics obsession.

bad genetics:

-poor immune system (classic nerd with sinus congestion)
-poor athletic ability
-ugly, acne, greasy (ever see acne on the football caption who eats hotdogs all day?)
-low testosterone (high voice, small jaw/hands/penis)
-poor social skills
-bad at dancing (this has been proven and is the reason for animal mating dance)
-stupid (Nerds get smart through study where as the people who ace tests without study are normally good genetic examples)
-smell bad

Women are attracted to the opposite of these things, not just looks.

Guys with great genetics have it very easy. They are often dumb only because there is no need for study or they have an athletic preference.

The rest of us have to work very hard at everything we do. Such as study hard, eat perfectly, lift weights, learn to dance, use many personal hygiene products, study game, dress well, make money and take roids/HGH(lol don't take this one seriously).

Symmetry is also big indicator of good genetics because a healthy child with a strong immune system grows perfectly symmetrical. The deformities of symmetry are brought about by illness while the child is still growing.

Ever notice how women are instantly turned off by allergys even though they are not your fault? They are a sign of poor geans.

Last edited:

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up wolf. I will watch the videos when I have time, they are quiet lengthy. Although its ironic because I ahve time to b!tch about it here.

Generally: Good looks = Good genetics

Thing is I have a horrible immune system, poor atheltic ability. I don't have abd achne and I look after myself well anyway (couple of the biggest pimps and coolest guys I know ahve TERRIBLE achne). I would say my social skills are good, even though I used to be shy. I'm not good at dancing, but are that many people naturally good at dancing? I mean I guess like everything there is naturals, but any level of dancing takes practise (I think anyway... meanwhile yous see gusy who are heaps good at a sport the first time they play... guess dancings the same). I'm naturally very smart, I mean I get good grades and good marks without really trying, this doesn't seem to attract any girls though (*cough* nerds)

So what your saying is basically to be an extention of self-imrpovement and DHV? I should work on my dancing and atheltic ability and it will seem like I have good genes and will attract a mate?

-ugly, acne, greasy (ever see acne on the football caption who eats hotdogs all day?)
Yep. See above.

And I think you left out musical talent :p

Really comes down to work on fixing your weaknesses?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been friends with 3 guys with amazing genetics. They are the exact opposite of my previous list. They don't look great to me but they have HOT girls approaching them all the time.
It's like in the documentary, the girls know the good genetic males just by holding their hand. They don't even need to know them at all. They don't even need to see them (read; looks don't matter, they are just a side affect of good genetics).

Yes there are exceptions. I am speaking in general terms

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So from birth we are either doomed to a life of failiure with attractive women or not?