Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Tinder Trap

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just broke up with my LTR and got on Tinder.
Lo and behold, but her best friend just popped up as I was scrolling through.
She and her three brat kids live with her boyfriend.
I don't know him well but if the roles were reversed, I'd want to know.
Should I tell him? I took a screen shot of her profile as proof.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ordinarily I try to stay out of other peoples business completely, especially personal life stuff. If you feel compelled to let him know, create a new, anonymous email account somewhere just for this one thing and never use it again. Maybe he knows about it and wants to add something extra to whatever they've got going on, but if I were in that guy's position, I'd want to know.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself only one question to make your decision. Be honest with your intent. From which motivation are you operating:

To get back at your ex indirectly

--or--

Genuine care for your fellow man?

If the former, leave it alone. If the latter, let him know.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can without a doubt say I'm motivated by concern for a fellow man. And for the record, I dumped her, so no malice from me.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALWAYS tell them.

I'm actually angry for him. Women like this don't deserve partners.

I've cheated, but only when no sex for like 4 -5 months, with a classy hooker (as classy as they get)....going on tinder is another thing altogether. Women have "girls nights out" or "girls holidays" for this....Tinder is like opening ones legs on the front porch.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If roles were reversed.....you answered your own question. Fry the birch.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of me thinks she'll just say she's on there to check up on him, but it was more then just a basic profile. It had three pics of her.
Fvcking disgraceful, especially considering he moved her and her kids into his home.

yoyoing

Don Juan
Reaction score
You send the picture you took with an anonymous email or message... simple like that ....
I agree that tinder is the worst case scenario after ashley madisson lol there is no excuses. the girl did not get weak after alcohol or slipped on a vacation ... she is actively looking/interested in cheating.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Part of me thinks she'll just say she's on there to check up on him, but it was more then just a basic profile. It had three pics of her.
Fvcking disgraceful, especially considering he moved her and her kids into his home.
GP can you keep us posted to what happens? I take it these kids aren't his? I want to hear her downfall, update us please and I'll go buy us some popcorn.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
So I just broke up with my LTR and got on Tinder.
Lo and behold, but her best friend just popped up as I was scrolling through.
She and her three brat kids live with her boyfriend.
I don't know him well but if the roles were reversed, I'd want to know.
Should I tell him? I took a screen shot of her profile as proof.
stay outta other ppls business bro i learnt that long time ago. n u dont even know him that well. she can can lie bro n say sum bullsh@t to him y she is on there n then u look like sh@t. maybe she tell him u were f@ckin with it cuz u pissed at ur ltr n her frriends. sum of these betas wont give a sh@t n will believe the chick nl still stay even with sumthin like that goin on.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a coffee with him on Friday and I'll tell him then.
They're not his kids but it's his house and he moved her and the kids in when she got a new job in his city.
Part of me wants to just leave things be, but my moral core is screaming at me to do what I would hope someone would do for me.
A few people reckon do it anonymously via a fake email address. Is that preferable to confronting him about it?

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
They're not his kids but it's his house and he moved her and the kids in when she got a new job in his city.
Part of me wants to just leave things be, but my moral core is screaming at me to do what I would hope someone would do for me.
A few people reckon do it anonymously via a fake email address. Is that preferable to confronting him about it?
There is a saying in Puerto Rico.........mujer casada huele a cuchillo y bala(married women smells like knifes and bullets)
One of the reasons you should not date a single mom/wh0re

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
There is a saying in Puerto Rico.........mujer casada huele a cuchillo y bala(married women smells like knifes and bullets)
One of the reasons you should not date a single mom/wh0re
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that quote doesn't match. Surely this is referring to the consequences of fvcking attached women, not single mums.

I don't buy the "never date single mums". Most of the time it indicates bad character but people, including men, can be damn stupid when they're young.

I did some crazy, stupid sh1t I woukd have got a 15 year stretch at her majestys pleasure for. Never got caught. I'm now pretty much a pillar of society. I can't have a baby, so my mistakes don't follow me.

Obviously, one would prefer a 21 year old hot church going virgin who loves you dearly, but they are very few and far between, I try to keep an open mind.

In addition, I'd only date single mums if they had a good job and I wouldn't get used as an income source. Plus she would need to know I want my own kids, too.

yoyoing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:

100 % Better to send Anonymous message but more fun and dramatic to tell him face to face ;)

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that quote doesn't match. Surely this is referring to the consequences of fvcking attached women, not single mums.

I don't buy the "never date single mums". Most of the time it indicates bad character but people, including men, can be damn stupid when they're young.

I did some crazy, stupid sh1t I woukd have got a 15 year stretch at her majestys pleasure for. Never got caught. I'm now pretty much a pillar of society. I can't have a baby, so my mistakes don't follow me.

Obviously, one would prefer a 21 year old hot church going virgin who loves you dearly, but they are very few and far between, I try to keep an open mind.

In addition, I'd only date single mums if they had a good job and I wouldn't get used as an income source. Plus she would need to know I want my own kids, too.

I want wings and a purple unicorn.................not going to happen.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent him an anonymous email but nothing back yet.
I wonder if it would go straight to his "trash" bin?
I also know that she has access to his emails, so she may see it before him and delete it.
I think I'll leave it a bit and tell him in person if I get nothing back.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I sent him an anonymous email but nothing back yet.
I wonder if it would go straight to his "trash" bin?
I also know that she has access to his emails, so she may see it before him and delete it.
I think I'll leave it a bit and tell him in person if I get nothing back.
She has access to his emails?

He is knee-deep in quicksand and no amount of "anon" tells will help him out-of his misery.

Good luck to him.

Poor chump will wake up in 20 years.