Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the-tigers 10 approach journal

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to try to do 10 approaches with no timelimit, i am doing this because ive been trying to approach for 2 years...

I will start of by saying Hi and then saying whatever comes to my mind, it doesnt matter what i say, its the approach that counts, you guys will also be able to give me advice aswell...

Hopefully after 2 years i will Approach a HB 8 ive had my eye on for a while, will see how it goes..

ill post back tommrow saying if i made approach number 1 or not

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the-tiger
I am going to try to do 10 approaches with no timelimit, i am doing this because ive been trying to approach for 2 years...
With no restrictions theres no pressure. how about 10 in a week?? If you dont get it done take away something that you enjoy.

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: the-tigers 10 approach journal

Originally posted by oakraiderz2
With no restrictions theres no pressure. how about 10 in a week?? If you dont get it done take away something that you enjoy.
ok, 2 weeks

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1, Approch.... 0 :mad: :(

I had 3 chances of that hb 8, but i backed out every single time, i get so nervous its actually quite funny...

any advice on how not to get nervous for tomo?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i get so nervous its actually quite funny...
you have not manged to do this for 2 years, and you ifnd it funny? i know you dont find it funny, you are in denial. I have no advice for you because i try to help and it never works. I told oyu to see a councler but you do not want to.

You said you have cold aprcohed less hot girls, well why not up the odds slowly, no need to aprcoh HB8 first if you cant. So go for HB6.5 first and then for HB7 etc..

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
roy, watch, i will approach hb8 tomo, i had a long convo wid someone, and now i got the rite mindset

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
.....10 girls?.....you have some serious insecurities....... Thats what you should be doing everyday....how about this:

You start talking to guys first, maybe just for a day.

Then the next day thursday? you start talking to a few guys then you go to talk to girls..... while your already heated up...... You gotta talk so you can talk well.....

Another way of saying hi to women or communicating to them is raising your eyebrow and seize them up..... They'll probably say something challenging (a test).... or just look at you then expect you to go and talk to them..... and if you don't talk to her.... she's gonna feel rejected..... Weird huh?

But the real thing here is...you should always be talking and being social...

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont go for the hbs go for the "alrights" and maybe even "not oks" if u are really bad

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NotaGoatLover
.....10 girls?.....you have some serious insecurities....... Thats what you should be doing everyday....how about this:

You start talking to guys first, maybe just for a day.

Then the next day thursday? you start talking to a few guys then you go to talk to girls..... while your already heated up...... You gotta talk so you can talk well.....

Another way of saying hi to women or communicating to them is raising your eyebrow and seize them up..... They'll probably say something challenging (a test).... or just look at you then expect you to go and talk to them..... and if you don't talk to her.... she's gonna feel rejected..... Weird huh?

But the real thing here is...you should always be talking and being social...
i can talk to guys, im one of the most popular kids in school.... boys wise anyway ;)

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2.... approaches - 1, well kinda a approach

i didnt approach that hb 8 still was nervous, i approached another hb 6.5 that was in my i.c.t class, it wasnt really an approach but i was talking to my friends and this is what happend;

Me; yeh i can make u a site for £10
Friend; but u dono anything about computers
Me; im well good, i hacked jamies email account (and in that email account i spoke to the hb 6.5 and told her it was me) i told him i talked to the hb 6.5 and said ill prove it, so i walked up to her;

Me; hey pascale, didnt i hack jamies email and start talking to u?
Her; no i dont remmber
Me; Dont u remmber!
her; No soz

then i walked of... it was a approach i guess.

but tomo i better approach the main one (the hb8)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2.... approaches - 1, well kinda a approach

i didnt approach that hb 8 still was nervous, i approached another hb 6.5 that was in my i.c.t class, it wasnt really an approach but i was talking to my friends and this is what happend;

Me; yeh i can make u a site for £10
Friend; but u dono anything about computers
Me; im well good, i hacked jamies email account (and in that email account i spoke to the hb 6.5 and told her it was me) i told him i talked to the hb 6.5 and said ill prove it, so i walked up to her;

Me; hey pascale, didnt i hack jamies email and start talking to u?
Her; no i dont remmber
Me; Dont u remmber!
her; No soz

then i walked of... it was a approach i guess.

but tomo i better approach the main one (the hb8)
you know what you got to do, you know what you want, but right now it sounds like you called it an aproch because you wnated to say you have aproched. I would not call talking to a girl you obviously know, an aproch, if so then i am aproching 10+ girls a day.

try to talk to a girl you do not know, the worst thing you can do is fooy yourself in to bleiving you have done it when you havent, but good luck with it.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can talk to guys, im one of the most popular kids in school.... boys wise anyway ;)
Is that why you made that thread asking how to become popular? :rolleyes:

Learn to talk to guys and average-looking girls before you go for the hot ones. And no, you talking to that girl was not an approach. You don't really seem to want any of it because if you truly did you would try harder. You can't get scared.

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3, Approachs 0

Got nervous again to approach the hb 8, but i approached 17 guys, probably more but didnt count..

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, that conversation doesn't even count. For one, you didn't talk about anything really, just hacking some stupid-ass computer account. This just sounds like a stupid conversation to me, but I used to start pointless conversations on a daily basis. If you really want to talk to that cu-tay, you should first learn how to flirt with girls, and learn how to keep a conversation going. Oh yeah, and I'm reading the book the Art of Kissing by William Cane right now. We'll see how good his advice actually is tomorrow...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are 14 years old, girls your age done care about mad macking skills, just go and talk to them it really doesnt matter.