Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The tide is turning for Asian Male Atrraction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
i feel for you guys. my best bud is as asian as they get (once a little kid gave him chopsticks at mcdonalds :crazy: ). the guy dresses well, is articulate, smooth, interesting, thin, and can't get a broad to give him the time of day. even the asian chicks go for me before him.

sadly, the fact is that some guys just have it rougher than others. no amount of dj magic is going to make some of you become mr. stud. the good thing is that when you do bang you will appreciate it even more than i do. plus, you probably don't have all the std's i have either.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check the first link again...i fixed it...I think Asian men are slowly being more accepted now, and the hate and stereotypes that are plaguing the media (by white men) are changing.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odd.

I thought you asian guys had it made kind of like how its cool for chicks to date black guys?

Well anyway good news I spose.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh god. "they're probably all UGs though"...

no way.

there's some amazingly hot girl white girls that have a freakish attraction for JUST the minority of the minorities.

and to be honest, the girl that drove me to this site was one of them... she gave me the time of day and everything... and gave me millions of chances... amazingly hot, cheerleader, smart... brilliant & sassy.

she was BFF's with one of my asian female friends (from the same country)... and introduced us to each other and we both were instantly attracted to each other. they used to hangout 24/7, and this white chick was VERY cultured in our asian culture.

she gave me the time of the day for months hoping i'd come out of my AFC-shell (i make great first impressions). now she's been dating this pretty cool indian dude for a year or so.

it's too bad there are so many shallow women who listen to the hype too much... not being open-minded ever. and i won't lie... this girl was a rarity from the amount of similar hot, cheerleader types i've seen and worked with... hopefully i'm wrong though.

this might be hard to read... i'm extremely tired...

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im asian and damn proud of it!(filipino to be exact). I got with a white chick from my nursing class last summer...yea, it was a dream come true...sort of. After we hooked up, I basically called it off. She had alot of issues: wrist cutter, failed suicide a few times...yea, she OD'd on tylenol a week later but luckily lived...She was hot and all but I didnt want her problems to be a burden to me...anyways, im not saying all white chicks have some sort of psychotic problem, I was just putting my 2 cents in for this thread haha.

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
what is it with asians going ape over white chicks? they are fat and ugly

at my uni for every hot white chick there are five just as if not hotter asian chicks, plus they are not b1tches like the white chicks are.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
what is it with asians going ape over white chicks? they are fat and ugly

at my uni for every hot white chick there are five just as if not hotter asian chicks, plus they are not b1tches like the white chicks are.

Once you go white, you never come back!

I'm so sure why its like this, but inter-racial relationship is the shiiit

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is weird how white girls are sought after by lots of minorities, I remember reading on here about some guy describing how all he wanted was an" angelic white girl with blond hair " and so on. I almost got into a fight with a lil asian dude on new years, he hit on the two girls at our table and they told him to leave so instead he copped an attitude and just sat at the table.

Finally the girls had enough and came and got me on the dance floor, I said he bud they want you to leave, he says stay out of this man, etc etc.. He wouldn't even meet my gaze though and he eventually said something like "wish you best of luck with that girl" and left. Of course I didn't need luck b/c she was already making out with me for a few hours at that point..but he was eyeing me up the rest of the evening when I was dancing. My situational awareness was on point the whole rest of the night waiting for him to throw a punch but he didn;'t try anything. I saw him wandering around the club, looked like no girl would give him the time of day.

Another time I was hooking up with a girl who's "best friend" aka guy she won't f*** with was an asian guy we went to school with. I hooked up with her in her dorm room, and the guy is literally crying and yelling Amanda! amandaaaa in the next room. She got up to go calm him down and then comes back to fu ck with me. It was both the worst ****block of my life and the most embarassing pathetic display I've ever seen by any man.

These are just two experiences from personal life, but I have noticed that trend too, that it is harder for asian guys although there were alot of japanese foreign exchange students on my campus that would only date other japanese guys.

I don't understand the preoccupation with "getting your first white girl" and stuff like that by minorities, not trying to be offensive I just don't get it. I dated and had some ONS's with a lot of white girls in HS and college(Im white too), but my first girlfriend was asian, and I actually prefer asian or latina women over the typical hot white bread babe. Black hair and brown eyes is my kryptonite.

Trinitron

Banned
Reaction score
How about just dating asian girls? Asian guy asian girl, that makes sense.

Everyone wants to date white women, there arent gonna be no white people left. Try it, you aint gonna have no white kids.

Stick to you own race. Have some pride in yourself for god sake.

This thread makes me sick.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an Asian guy, I'm not quite sure what the obsession with white women is.

I just date women I find attractive, and most of the time they are Asian. Sometimes white. Sometimes Latina, etc.

If you're going to let society decide when "asian male attraction" is high, for you to start gaming women, then you've already lost. Just go for what you want, forget all this racist separatist bullsh1t already. It's only holding you back.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also how many times have we said celebrities are not good models for attraction for every day guys. The guy a famous tennis player and probably loaded so he could get whatever race of girl he wants.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2007-04/24/content_858706_2.htm

www.proazn.com (Just some site i landed on about white girls loving Asian guys, they're probably all UGs though)
Paradorn is a pro tennis player.

Rich.

In shape.

Famous.

I also like how the article says "marrige." Break out of this molded mindset...you're Asian ok so what? Doesn't mean you have to be a nerd or whatever.

I have acquaintances who are DEDICATED to being in shape, and acting gangster just to "disprove" the asian stereotype of being nerdy....they're a bunch of fools.

SAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
It is weird how white girls are sought after by lots of minorities, I remember reading on here about some guy describing how all he wanted was an" angelic white girl with blond hair " and so on. I almost got into a fight with a lil asian dude on new years, he hit on the two girls at our table and they told him to leave so instead he copped an attitude and just sat at the table.

Finally the girls had enough and came and got me on the dance floor, I said he bud they want you to leave, he says stay out of this man, etc etc.. He wouldn't even meet my gaze though and he eventually said something like "wish you best of luck with that girl" and left. Of course I didn't need luck b/c she was already making out with me for a few hours at that point..but he was eyeing me up the rest of the evening when I was dancing. My situational awareness was on point the whole rest of the night waiting for him to throw a punch but he didn;'t try anything. I saw him wandering around the club, looked like no girl would give him the time of day.

Another time I was hooking up with a girl who's "best friend" aka guy she won't f*** with was an asian guy we went to school with. I hooked up with her in her dorm room, and the guy is literally crying and yelling Amanda! amandaaaa in the next room. She got up to go calm him down and then comes back to fu ck with me. It was both the worst ****block of my life and the most embarassing pathetic display I've ever seen by any man.

These are just two experiences from personal life, but I have noticed that trend too, that it is harder for asian guys although there were alot of japanese foreign exchange students on my campus that would only date other japanese guys.

I don't understand the preoccupation with "getting your first white girl" and stuff like that by minorities, not trying to be offensive I just don't get it. I dated and had some ONS's with a lot of white girls in HS and college(Im white too), but my first girlfriend was asian, and I actually prefer asian or latina women over the typical hot white bread babe. Black hair and brown eyes is my kryptonite.
Same here. I'm white, and although I'm not one of these people who would only date girls from a certain race, I do have a bit of a soft spot for asian women inparticular.

I met a few Japanese girls last year through university, and they all started seeing white guys (one of whom was me). One of my flatmates at the time was a Japanese guy, and when we would go to clubs, he'd often get hit on by white girls. His excuse was he had a girlfriend back home... yet he still had a ONS with a Japanese girl while he was in England. By the sounds of it, he was one of the few that wasn't interested in white girls.

fresh_to_death

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the preoccupation with "getting your first white girl" and stuff like that by minorities said:
Hear, hear! The media has brain washed a bit too many men. I'm an equal opportunity employer when it comes to women and I plan on keeping it that way. ;)

I think a bit of the preoccupation comes from the stereotype(or fact) that white girls are crazy and will do the damnedest things when it comes to the opposite sex. I've had a few pull some epic whoppers on me, lol.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trinitron said:
How about just dating asian girls? Asian guy asian girl, that makes sense.

Everyone wants to date white women, there arent gonna be no white people left. Try it, you aint gonna have no white kids.

Stick to you own race. Have some pride in yourself for god sake.

This thread makes me sick.
Ahhh... Reminds me of Asian guys saying that to the white guys that have Asian fever.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
As an Asian guy, I'm not quite sure what the obsession with white women is.

I just date women I find attractive, and most of the time they are Asian. Sometimes white. Sometimes Latina, etc.

If you're going to let society decide when "asian male attraction" is high, for you to start gaming women, then you've already lost. Just go for what you want, forget all this racist separatist bullsh1t already. It's only holding you back.
Agreed. We should all be gaming women no matter what. But wouldnt you say in the past Asian men have been the most "hated on" and looked at as frail,weak , and basically nerdy and unattractive? At least that has been what has been portrayed in the media. Im just saying its good that things are changing now...now be all kinda feel equal.

That guy above is the first white guy i have heard of telling Asian males not to game white girls and stick with their own race... even though white girls in my opinion are getting more attracted to other races, it is right now still a very tiny micro spec of a percentage which i hope will changing over time.

I will repeat this and put it in bold if you didnt read it the first time.

Look at the White Male Asian Female relationships!!...there are WAYY more of those than any other inter-racial relationships i've seen and always will be....Funny how you're now singing the same tune Asian men are.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fresh_to_death said:
Hear, hear! The media has brain washed a bit too many men. I'm an equal opportunity employer when it comes to women and I plan on keeping it that way. ;)

I think a bit of the preoccupation comes from the stereotype(or fact) that white girls are crazy and will do the damnedest things when it comes to the opposite sex. I've had a few pull some epic whoppers on me, lol.
Same thing with white guys saying "She was my first Asian!" for ex: Wedding Crashers.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Agreed. We should all be gaming women no matter what. But wouldnt you say in the past Asian men have been the most "hated on" and looked at as frail,weak , and basically nerdy and unattractive? At least that has been what has been portrayed in the media. Im just saying its good that things are changing now...now be all kinda feel equal.

That guy above is the first white guy i have heard of telling Asian males not to game white girls and stick with their own race... even though white girls in my opinion are getting more attracted to other races, it is right now still a very tiny micro spec of a percentage which i hope will changing over time.

I will repeat this and put it in bold if you didnt read it the first time.

Look at the White Male Asian Female relationships!!...there are WAYY more of those than any other inter-racial relationships i've seen and always will be....Funny how you're now singing the same tune Asian men are.
I wonder if Hiro Nakamura has made Asian males more sexy. NOT! He's just reinforced the negative otaku stereoypes while turning him into a wish-fullfillment fantasy character for real-life otaku who followed Heroes religously. As far as a lot of White males dating Asian females, that's definitely due to the high percentage of Wapanese who believe that Asian (particularly Japanese) girls will be like the girls in anime. Case in point, a popular sub-genre of anime is the "harem" genre where a shy, nerdy geek has three or four cute girls fighting over him (Tenchi Muyo is the prime example). A lot of young loser white guys think that Japanese girls prefer timid nerdy types just like in anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.