Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The thing women most value is sex appeal

good kid

Reaction score
I dont want to undermine everything else. Obviously being financiall stable is attractive, but in the end shes attracted to the wealth more than you. That is still a viable strategy, but its not the thing that attracts them the most. Men and women are actually attracted to the same things. We all know a man will want to have sex with a sexually appealing women, but it would be smarter to marry a kind or financially stable women. This doesnt change their desire for the sex appeal women regardless of her class level or life situation. It is not uncommon for people with decent marriages to cheat on their wife or husband with random sexually appealing people regardless of what class they are.

Typically sex appeal in a women is her body type as we all know. There are also facial features that have sexual appeal to them. I think for men its less common knowledge what makes him sexually appealing, which is why we need to identify those traits. I think one that is clear is strong looking shoulder posture. Having broad shoulders is not a totally genetic feature it could just be your posture. I think widened shoulders are attractive because they give a man the instinct to fight back. People with weak looking shoulder posture are typically weaker and not willing to fight. There is also other features that women value, a more well known one is somebodies jaw. Some people have observed a relationship between how your eyes and face look when mouth breathing relative to mouth breathing. I have a few other ideas relating to this, but i wanted to see the forums reaction before sharing.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are websites where men talk about the best gonial angle and FWR. Discussing your questions with a near-scientific precision. Way too much work for me, but you might dig it.

good kid

Reaction score
There are websites where men talk about the best gonial angle and FWR. Discussing your questions with a near-scientific precision. Way too much work for me, but you might dig it.
How do I find it

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nonsense MEN value sex appeal above everything else

Women value whatever other women value .....and that is constantly changing depending on the woman

Harry styles is an effeminate weed yet women all over the world would jump into bed with him at a moments notice

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This channel is the benchmark for content on looks. He talks about the goinal angle and all the other aesthetic esoterica in his non-call-in presentations. And if you have a lot of time, I'd recommend listening to those call-in shows, some of which, like "Height-Blackpill with FiveFour and Pygmy" are legendary.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

If you are a sexually desirable man you will slay. I have said repeatedly that sexual desirability is the number one criteria I require to determine my interest in a man. Most women are like this for real attraction. Some women will select for financial means or status, but those women are not choosing someone they want to shag on the regular and that will become an issue if she puts some criteria above sexual desirability.

Now. He's got to meet various other criteria too after that, but if he's not sexually desirable he's got no chance as far as I'm concerned, you see I don't want the chance of finding some other man desirable; I'm too desirous of the man I married.

This is what you want.

The factors that make a man sexually desirable will vary between individuals. For one guy it might be rooted in looks and/or physique, for others in charm and an engaging personality, for others it might be mysteriousness & edgyness or some comhination. Voice matters, posture matters, swagger matters, intelligence can matter, it is NOT a formulaic thing. Self confidence is required.

Each dude has to figure out what his unique combo is. Johnny Depp has a very different vibe than Tom Brady or Harry Styles (Styles is a classic dandy archetype). Henry Kissinger apparently was quite the ladies' man and he was ugly AF. But he was confident, charming as everything and smart as hell. He was also a very powerful man. I always thought Bill Clinton was ugly but again, charm, power and, in Clinton's case, the ability to pay attention to others in a very personally magnetic way, as though he and the other person are the only people who exist during a conversation or interaction. So he used attention as a way to attract.

But yes, sexual desirability is where to focus in your improvement endeavors if you want to be a successful seducer.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you are a sexually desirable man you will slay. I have said repeatedly that sexual desirability is the number one criteria I require to determine my interest in a man. Most women are like this for real attraction. Some women will select for financial means or status, but those women are not choosing someone they want to shag on the regular and that will become an issue if she puts some criteria above sexual desirability.

Now. He's got to meet various other criteria too after that, but if he's not sexually desirable he's got no chance as far as I'm concerned, you see I don't want the chance of finding some other man desirable; I'm too desirous of the man I married.

This is what you want.

The factors that make a man sexually desirable will vary between individuals. For one guy it might be rooted in looks and/or physique, for others in charm and an engaging personality, for others it might be mysteriousness & edgyness or some comhination. Voice matters, posture matters, swagger matters, intelligence can matter, it is NOT a formulaic thing. Self confidence is required.

Each dude has to figure out what his unique combo is. Johnny Depp has a very different vibe than Tom Brady or Harry Styles (Styles is a classic dandy archetype). Henry Kissinger apparently was quite the ladies' man and he was ugly AF. But he was confident, charming as everything and smart as hell. He was also a very powerful man. I always thought Bill Clinton was ugly but again, charm, power and, in Clinton's case, the ability to pay attention to others in a very personally magnetic way, as though he and the other person are the only people who exist during a conversation or interaction. So he used attention as a way to attract.

But yes, sexual desirability is where to focus in your improvement endeavors if you want to be a successful seducer.
IMG_6823.gif

Glassguy

Reaction score

This is what you want.

Excellent post.

For a lot of men, they just dont know exactly what they are even attracted to because their baseline and amount of experiences they've had with women is so low......and it takes meeting, engaging and spending time with a LOT of women for a man to REALLY know what he wants, finds desireable both inside and out side of sex and what a woman must bring to the table in order to keep his eyes from wondering too much.

For me its a wild combination of a lot of things you listed in your post, but I have had enough experience in the dating world to know what a woman's baseline must at least be in order for me to proceed with her.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on a woman's youth.

For younger women looking to get pregnant,
the man's sex appeal = height and hair (the stuff man cannot control)

For older women looking for a commitment; the man's sex appeal = money, job, education, clothes, posture, voice, charm personality, etc, (the stuff man can control)

Dualistic mating strategy. Alpha for babies, Beta for commitment and resources.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For older women looking for a commitment; the man's sex appeal = money, job, education, clothes, posture, voice, charm personality, etc, (the stuff man can control)

No. It doesn't. Your post is dead wrong. Quit regurgitating PUA belief system.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fam the most important thing is whether or not they’re in love with you
But there's factors that determine that.

To me, the main 2 are height and wealth. If you make good money, and are several inches taller than her, it's hard to loose her. If you're unemployed and about the same height as her, going to be very hard to win her over.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, there’s always another hot guy around the corner.

Most important thing they value is how they feel about you.

this is a combination of things but mostly social appeal and if your behaviour agrees with her preferences (you can have all the sex appeal in the world but if you are corny, or low social appeal, then it wont work).

sex appeal is part of the puzzle under the umbrella of social appeal.

basically, is she excited at the prospect of hanging out around you. Thats what it all comes down to. And yes looks factor into wanting to hang around someone.

sex appeal but don’t want to hang around you = uses you for validation and orbiting

You can have medium sex appeal, low game, but high social appeal and girls will f*ck you like it’s Christmas (eg the popular DJ at a club that all her friends trust)

women exchange sex for the time of a high social appeal man. Thats how it’s always worked, since the caveman times. She gives you sex out of fear of losing your company/desire for more of your attention.

average looking guy with medium sex appeal and very little understanding of game that has a lot of celebrity friends >>> sex appeal maxed guy with a lot of game (as long as the average looking guy is easy to hang with and not socially awkward…as I said…social appeal)

this is something PUA and red pill brahs don’t understand. They don’t understand women, they don’t actually know models or high sex appeal women to see the kind of guys they date and chase

lustful desires for a man are very temporary/transient in women and have no long term staying power (ever made out with a girl in a club and then she ghosted you the next day? Ever had heavy IOI’s from a girl for her to not care once you approach?)
But the desire to hang out with a guy …can keep a woman up dreaming about a guys presence for YEARS on end

It has to actually be real non-orchestrated scenarios in her life which point her in your direction as seeing you as high value, it has to be genuine. A master seducer knows how to create and curate those experiences so they happen more in his day to day life.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. It doesn't. Your post is dead wrong. Quit regurgitating PUA belief system.
Who said I was regurgitating anything?

It’s been my experience and what I’ve seen.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is what you want.

Funny how two people can disagree while they are both right..

Badboy is right because the general ,superficial and thus primal view and way things go is indeed something like this.

Beexellent is right that on a individual level any man can and must determine what makes him unique and how he can improve his smv. You gotta play with the cards you were dealt, period.

Money,status, physique, charm mouthpiece, and "a sharp edge" are all things that can amd must be enhanced. By the time a man is maxxing out his potential he will automatically enter the top whatever percentage of men and thus get better results.