Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The The basic guide to getting laid off Plenty of Fish

VinceV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
why is it you have to have the body of a greek god online, but the couples I see every single fvcking day are a skinny girl with a guy that looks like he wouldn't know what a gym was if you led his ass by the nose to the door of one. whenever I go out to bars, 90% of the time I see the cutup roid looking dudes standing off to the side in a circle jerk. once in awhile you'll see one with a hot girl but it's not the majority of the time.
I'm one of these cutup roid looking dudes that you speak of.

90% of my interactions with women are out of the public eye. In fact, so many times I've lost count, women call me up at night wanting to come round AFTER they have been out for drinks with some other guy.

I mainly just go to bars to hang with my buddies

MillerCharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
why is it you have to have the body of a greek god online, but the couples I see every single fvcking day are a skinny girl with a guy that looks like he wouldn't know what a gym was if you led his ass by the nose to the door of one. whenever I go out to bars, 90% of the time I see the cutup roid looking dudes standing off to the side in a circle jerk. once in awhile you'll see one with a hot girl but it's not the majority of the time.
So true! And you know why it is... most guys who are cut up work too hard at it. I have a nice body and I work out but I eat pizza, drink beer, etc. And when I do diet, I don't let other people know about it and I don't talk about what I eat or how much I work out...I also don't wear sleeveless shirts at the gym. Haha, when you do, you might be showing off your arms, but you're also showing off your low self-esteem.

Guys who are cut up (on average) look the way they do because they think their body's will solve all their problems. They're depending on something they can't help to determine their level of confidence. Whenever your confidence is rooted in something you can't really help or that can be taken away from you (muscles, car, money, job, gf, etc.) then it's not real confidence and you're always susceptible to being a victim of your own creation.

Everything that most PUA articles teach is to try and pretend like you don't care, etc. etc. But how does putting so much time and energy into your body show that? It shows the opposite. It shows someone who care a lot about what others think.

Now, like I said, I have a good body, but I don't flaunt it and I do everything I can to make it seem like it's just a body that I happen to have. I don't talk about it, I don't talk about other guys' body's, I don't talk about any of that because it would take away from how much effort I really put into my body.

I think that's what grace is. Some of the most beautiful things are those that seem effortless...but in reality, the person performing the dance or skill spent thousands of hours mastering their abilities so it would seem effortless.

MillerCharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
VinceV said:
I'm one of these cutup roid looking dudes that you speak of.

90% of my interactions with women are out of the public eye. In fact, so many times I've lost count, women call me up at night wanting to come round AFTER they have been out for drinks with some other guy.

I mainly just go to bars to hang with my buddies
I hear you. And there are no doubt plenty of guys like you. But there are also, and I would contend even more roid looking guys who aren't just standing there because they want to chill with their boys...

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a roided up guy. I am not cut up. I don't subscribe to a gym. I am an average (athletic) white dude that has hair on his chest like a man.

I have no problem talking, fvcking, or dating chicks in any range.

Online dating is a joke. Its a museum for douche-bags who have nothing to offer more then there photoshopped picture of themselves. Everything about the idea is pretentious. And for guys like me, it's a huge uphill battle. Girls with duck faces, showing cleavage, enough makeup to pave a driveway.. really dumb.

This guy has some good tips though - I need to take a photo of my boner and put it on my POF. Maybe ill get some boner placement tips if I put it on chat roulette.

There is something sexy about a woman who has intelligence. Just me though... Everyone is different.

I'm also not saying I don't do it. Because I have. Mad props to the gym rats that can score online chicks all day err day.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
POF is only good to troll and fvck around or meet chicks. Fvck them and leave without a trace. Nothing more.

I never bothered trying to meet anyone off there.
Hence, Naugty Ninja, your opinions about POF are 100% worthless. :yes:

However, the link you gave us in the OP is a good guide to getting laid. It agree with about 90% of it. I don't do the half-naked pics but if you're ripped that's probably a good idea to do.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Floyd my man you have solid posts but you must know every swear word is censored which makes it difficult to understand what you are saying.

Why do you care about idiocy of people? There is no law against it, and in fact some cases it's rewarded. Let people do what they want as long as their idiocy doesnt affect you. Plus, you can't show people you get so emotional. If I'm a girl you are interested in and I know you get so anxious and emotional at my idiocy, I will really play it up to make you vulnerable and then take extreme advantage.

Nothing should faze you bro, idiocy of people, dumb sluts, people who complain about relationships, girls who use guys, whatever. Focus on your stuff and let everyone else deal with them.
Most certainly... I gave out the exact same advice to others, as well. I don't dwell or obsess over losers. They're never going to change, and the only one hurting is yourself, so its pointless. Actually, that's how a LOT of people get sucked into that kind of bull****, and become just like them.

I just had a LOT of experience with degenerates, and threads like these are perfect for describing these types. I just happen to go all out with it in my ranting. :D I'm not really angry or emotional about it at all. It's all in the past; I don't associate with, or care about them types anymore. The writing is just my style, and how I am in general. I actually made some women cry on accident, because they couldn't tell my expressions / emotions from texting. They thought I was a huge ******* with anger issues. Hence, why I don't use text anymore. Lolz. But, yea... its not like when I write this kind of stuff that I'm pulling out my hair, kicking things, becoming emotional and sensitive, and getting frustrated. Not at all. Pretty calm, actually. Just the assholish nature of my personality, which was picked up from YEARS of associating with bad people. Used to be a lot worse than this. But, you also want to get a point acrossed sometimes. I just happen to use lots of vulgar language in doing so. It doesn't phase me, and I don't whine about it all day, or anything. It's all good.

I realize cuss words get filtered out. ****, I can't even see them, either. Like just now, when I said ****.

I find it strange when people refer to me as Floyd, though. Makes me think of an old white hillbilly from Arkansas. I'm not even white, or old, or a hillbilly, or from Arkansas. Only chose that username because of Pink Floyd. Then added a bunch of crap after it; Yahoo style.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok a bit off topic cause it's lavalife..but God's honest truth. I went to fill out the registration and the coded box where you supposed to copy the letters spelt H I V. I couldn't make that up. Maybe I'll go see if my mom knows some nice girls at her office. Lol geeez nice intro to the site!

Handsfull

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know. I have had wildly mixed results from pof. I dont take the site seriously though. I actually used a template someone posted here a few months ago and left it up. It just makes me sound like an immature **** basically. Haha.

I've got pics of me modeling, one with my shirt off after a run, but also chillin/ drinkin beer beeing a normal person.
in real life I get a TON of attention from women by virtue of my looks. This doesnt always help online. I have fvcked a few hot skanks off there though. I've also had 6's not give me the time of day. I can't figure it out. Actually come to think of it, ITS JUST LIKE REAL LIFE!

Last night I had a girl texting me and she sent me a pic of herself. Sheeee was massive. pof only had face shots, and she made herself look cute, so be careful.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:

However, the link you gave us in the OP is a good guide to getting laid. It agree with about 90% of it. I don't do the half-naked pics but if you're ripped that's probably a good idea to do.

Dude from being on there it isn't hard to tell it's a cesspool. I'd run circles around 98% of dudes on there as I've done it before. Meeting chicks off there? Sorry. I don't seek STD's from nutcases, single moms, etc.

I used the site to troll and fvck around. period.

The reason I posted his vid was it reminded me of exactly what I was doing on there only not bothering to call chicks nor meet them. I meet enough in real life every time I work my part time job.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I never bothered trying to meet anyone off there. I'd be willing to bet 90% have STDs or have caught one and don't know it yet.
So you would bet on something you haven't experienced? How do you know they have STDs? How do you differentiate these so called "scum of the earth" from any hot girl you meet at a bar, or at a club, or at the grocery store, or at a bookstore, or in biology class, or .... you get the picture. You can't.

I've banged several girls off POF and if you screen correctly, they are no better or worse than girls you meet anywhere else. A couple I met "in real life" and banged them, then later found them on POF. There's no difference. There's nothing about POF that attracts "low quality" women.

Quality = hot first and foremost, and you can get those.

Maybe, just maybe, you're seeing the disconnect for how women REALLY are when there's an available buffer. They just "tone it down" when you meet them on the street.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Another dude who gets how to do online dating. (Don't know if he posts here or has heard of sosuave but he seems to use my same basic technique)

You'll notice his picture is of him cut up so I can guarantee you the dude is pulling a lot of chicks off POF and banging them. (You'll see in the link)

Hilarious sh1t is the dude has a pic of him with a semi in tight jeans. On there I'm sure it would attract more slvts looking to fvck.

I sortof agree that online chicks are looking for boyfriends but are fvcking every hot guy they can till one decides to wife them up. Which I'd advise to NEVER wife up a chick off POF or online dating period. His blog post on POF and online dating is a pretty good read.

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2012/07/15/get-laid-plenty-of-fish/
Please PM the link at the end. I'm on the guy's site and while I believe he gets great success because he lives in California, I'm starting to read around on his site and I like what I see.

Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Another dude who gets how to do online dating. (Don't know if he posts here or has heard of sosuave but he seems to use my same basic technique)

You'll notice his picture is of him cut up so I can guarantee you the dude is pulling a lot of chicks off POF and banging them. (You'll see in the link)

Hilarious sh1t is the dude has a pic of him with a semi in tight jeans. On there I'm sure it would attract more slvts looking to fvck.

I sortof agree that online chicks are looking for boyfriends but are fvcking every hot guy they can till one decides to wife them up. Which I'd advise to NEVER wife up a chick off POF or online dating period. His blog post on POF and online dating is a pretty good read.

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2012/07/15/get-laid-plenty-of-fish/
Hey NN-

Chris from GLL here. I appreciate you posting this and for your feedback.

Yeah, if your goal is "GET LAID," the method I describe is the best thing I've tried. It is meant to SCREEN OUT the girls that are looking for boyfriends, judgmental, issues with sex and pretty much any girl that is not DTF at that moment. As you know, it's not a "let me buy you a piece of salmon and take you to a movie" blueprint.

When I first started using POF (in LA) I wasn't using this type of approach. I was strictly using it for "numbers" that I would later try to turn into "dates" that I would later try to turn into "sex". It worked sometimes, but it was time consuming. That's basically the same success I had with the normal PUA community "game".

The traditional "Dating" and "pickup" advice is often unproductive if you goal is to simply get *****. It took me years to figure that out.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
So you would bet on something you haven't experienced? How do you know they have STDs? How do you differentiate these so called "scum of the earth" from any hot girl you meet at a bar, or at a club, or at the grocery store, or at a bookstore, or in biology class, or .... you get the picture. You can't.

I've banged several girls off POF and if you screen correctly, they are no better or worse than girls you meet anywhere else. A couple I met "in real life" and banged them, then later found them on POF. There's no difference. There's nothing about POF that attracts "low quality" women.

Quality = hot first and foremost, and you can get those.

Maybe, just maybe, you're seeing the disconnect for how women REALLY are when there's an available buffer. They just "tone it down" when you meet them on the street.
Alright, this is pure crap. Hot does NOT equal quality. Most hot girls aren't quality of **** - other than looking good. That's about all most of them have going for them. They're usually quite the losers, actually.

Not in the mood to argue the rest at the moment. But most PoF skanks do, indeed, frequent the bars. Those are one and the same. Most decent, sane people don't HAVE to resort to online dating or the bar scene, because they're likeable and not crazy. You'll have a lot of ones who moved to different cities / states, because everyone hated them in the prior one. Wait, I kind of argued it anyway. :cool:

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok it's a muscled up dude giving advice on how to get laid on POF. Now what about the rest of us?

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

The guy basically ran my account for me and I've had 3 ONS in the last month. Two of which didn't involve meeting up for a date, just straight come over to fvck. Probably around 75-100 numbers and could've been on a date every day with a different chick the last 2 months if ihad the motivation to do so

I'm not some stud either, mostly just an average guy I guess.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
There's nothing about POF that attracts "low quality" women.

street.
I'd argue the exact opposite. The entire psychology behind a woman using online dating, ESPECIALLY Pof, entails that they are trashy. They're either wh0res or nutbags or both. Yes, lots of women in the real world are as well, but virtually all women on Pof are. I've also seen a couple girls I know on Pof, and they're both sort of always been wh0rey nutbags.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
I'd argue the exact opposite. The entire psychology behind a woman using online dating, ESPECIALLY Pof, entails that they are trashy. They're either wh0res or nutbags or both. Yes, lots of women in the real world are as well, but virtually all women on Pof are. I've also seen a couple girls I know on Pof, and they're both sort of always been wh0rey nutbags.
Here's what I'm getting at: there's no way you can distinguish a "pof" girl from a "non pof" girl in the real world. Once you come across both, you'll understand what I mean.

And, as RT and others have mentioned several times, would you rather be in (some sort of long term commitment) with

A) a "quality" woman that was smart, caring, thoughtful, etc, basically all the qualities you want BUT was ugly and/or fat

or

B) a really hot chick that had flaws but some semblance of a workable personality

?

You can't have both.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:

You ain't lying. I know two chicks personally who were on POF and both were and are complete relationship disasters. (We even B.S'd on POF and they gave me their numbers. I never bothered calling as I prefer not to bother with known nutcases and they'd already dated my friends anyway.) These dudes will either think you're lying or we are the same person with different usernames on SoSuave. Incog, I have to say dude you are KILLING it on POF. You have no idea. There are dudes all over those forums who don't get replies let alone numbers or meets. You literally have to be in the top 2% of getting numbers off there. (Don't know how many you've called or tried to meet.)

Hilarious sh1t is I was running circles around that site when I was on it yet dudes can't believe I didn't bother meeting let alone calling almost all of them. When I meet chicks on the regular in my part time all the time I have no need or desperation to meet a skank off POF.

POF is all Adult Friend Finder, Lavalife, Ex MySpace slores, Bar rats all attracted to it trolling for some (not to be found in their social circle and no one to find out) c0ck. Nothing more. Sure some if not many are looking for 'boyfriends' as other posters have stated...but who in heir right frame of mind would want to wife up or take ANY chick who uses online dating as realtionship material??

On a side note. I logged into your POF account tonight...How's the new pic working out? Hahaha! They seem to be responding even more frequent..

When I saw that youtube video of that dude I was thinking: This dude reminds me of the same sh1t I was doing on that site. And I guarantee he isn't B.Sing and is getting a load of tail off there. That link needed to be posted here.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:

Yep. It's like going into a dive bar looking for a wife. Or writing chicks in prison thinking they're really a good person. You already know you're much more likely to find trash where. The odds are much greater of finding someone good in real life than a place known for degenerates.