Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The The basic guide to getting laid off Plenty of Fish

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Another dude who gets how to do online dating. (Don't know if he posts here or has heard of sosuave but he seems to use my same basic technique)

You'll notice his picture is of him cut up so I can guarantee you the dude is pulling a lot of chicks off POF and banging them. (You'll see in the link)

Hilarious sh1t is the dude has a pic of him with a semi in tight jeans. On there I'm sure it would attract more slvts looking to fvck.

I sortof agree that online chicks are looking for boyfriends but are fvcking every hot guy they can till one decides to wife them up. Which I'd advise to NEVER wife up a chick off POF or online dating period. His blog post on POF and online dating is a pretty good read.

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2012/07/15/get-laid-plenty-of-fish/

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
The guys profile works because he has a huge visible d!ck, there is nothing new there

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why is it you have to have the body of a greek god online, but the couples I see every single fvcking day are a skinny girl with a guy that looks like he wouldn't know what a gym was if you led his ass by the nose to the door of one. whenever I go out to bars, 90% of the time I see the cutup roid looking dudes standing off to the side in a circle jerk. once in awhile you'll see one with a hot girl but it's not the majority of the time.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a convo from today of me and a hot thin-bodied 20 yr old blonde on POF...

It won't show previous messages but I say something like I don't know why so many guys are messaging you, there's not really much to go on in your profile. Must be sex.

Then she blasts me with a scathing paragraph, hah

Then here picks up the convo I was still able to copy and paste...

Me: well, sounds like you're too good for me..I'll move on

Her: Maybe you shouldn't start off so rude and I wouldn't be too good for you.

Me: wasn't trying to be rude, just trying to be helpful

Her: Do you see anything about sex on my profile? No. So thanks for your "help" but I'll pass.

Me: you mean..are you against sex?

Her: I'm not against it but I don't believe in random hook ups and those offers get ignored

Me: you would never catch me with a random hook-up

Me: in order to date me, I'd have to have a copy of your medical record And your dental record

Her: That's creepy and no thank you.

Me: well you probably couldn't pass the test anyway

Here's another with me and a black-haired 20 yr old thin petite wide-eyed ghostly looking one from today simultaneously spinning..

Me: you're just a pup

Her: yeah so?/

Me: every pup needs a trainer and I could be that person if you're looking for a trainer...there's nothing wrong with it..I had to be trained myself when I was at your point

Her: a trainer?

Me: a pup needs a trainer

Her: what am i being trained for?

Me: to be an all-around American woman

Her: oh? ok. :)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
90% of the time I see the cutup roid looking dudes standing off to the side in a circle jerk. once in awhile you'll see one with a hot girl but it's not the majority of the time.
Because they spend 90% of the time getting roided up, talking abut tanning and drinking some brewskies with the bros. No girl likes that sort of thing.

Do you like girls with baked potato looking skin, bleached hair, a terrible voice and no social skills? And spends her time and money on stupid crap. Because I don't.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had to laugh at his suggestions, because that's what women would think of me when I did online dating, and real life dating. What he said is spot on. They always said I sound like a cool person, look "sexy / hot", seem interesting, and blah blah - by doing the things he listed. This was followed by wanting to hang out, whereby they'd immediately talk about, and want sex. I gave off huge player vibes; almost every girl said I look and sound like a player. The jewelry, clothes, car, gelled up / trim haircut, laid back / sarcastic / witty personality, etc. I was more of a pretty boy than a bad boy. But by God, it didn't take very long for them to want sex. Just walk up to one, and boom - there it was.

It's mostly my mom's fault, 'cause she is really good looking. Once I got pimped out, it was easy pickings. The potential was always there; I just looked like dog**** in the high school years. But most anyone can become attractive ENOUGH; you don't necessarily have to be hot or gorgeous. I knew some guys who weren't the best looking, but not the ugliest. They took care of their appearance, and had as many women as the next guy.

I think I ****ed up in my endeavors, though, because I didn't actually want just sex, but I wanted them to find me attractive. Went way overboard, and only got offers for sex. Didn't realize just how shallow being considered "hot" really was. Women pretty much treat you like ****, and everyone hates on you. Again, no different from women.

But what he says is pretty much true. There's certain guys that women just want to ****, and others they date. Really no different than men. Most women want to **** the attractive, popular, cool, social type guys. You don't necessarily have to be this person - just give off vibes that you are. Perception means a lot to people - moreso than the reality. A girl can think you're a nice guy - even if you're really not - and she'll keep that mindset about you forever. If you wear jewelry, have nice clothes, take care of your appearance, drive a nice car, etc, she'll automatically think you're "cool". Especially when you have good social skills, and a sarcastic, ****y, almost negative personality to go with it. The ability to walk up to anyone and start a conversation without fear is also pretty big. Just being fun and interesting. That's why douche bags are usually successful. They're more out there, seem exciting, aren't afraid, have lots of friends, always something going on, etc.

You can be weak, insecure, afraid, or anything else deep down, but as long as you potray yourself as being confident, social, fun, cool, sexual, etc - that's how they will perceive you. And, you will be treated accordingly - whether that's good or bad.

Even to the extent of masculinity and strength... If you do things with force or power or exhilaration, you'll show off vibes of strength. Like, lifting something, and making sure your shoulders flex - by purposely lifting them up. As well as lifting higher than you have to. Punching a box to make sure its shut. Adjusting parts of your body as you flex. Not getting tired. Sweating it out, and continue going. Purposely lifting up your shirt to wipe your face. Wearing a small (but not tight) shirt. Always using more strength than is necessary. You're doing it on purpose, but no one knows that. They just think you're really strong.

There's a lot of little crap you can do to make you seem a certain way. This is why people recommend you walk tall, look up, smile / wave, socialize, swag a little, etc. You're giving off confident, secure, unafraid, social vibes. Even if you're none of these things. People pick up on this stuff, and assume you to be a certain way, and treat you accordingly.

But, with the "sex" vibes comes a lot of negatives, as well. Mostly attracting losers and sluts left and right. You'll get a lot of drama queens, troublemakers (and seekers), crazy *****es, and basically any degenerate who just wants sex. So, it IS good for PoF, since the place is littered with garbage, but I wouldn't recommend taking it too far if you want to attract any real / quality women. Looking and acting like a player / bad boy / pretty boy only works wonders on certain women. Mostly the DTF types, but I have never met a single good person who was into the types listed above. They were all crazy or dysfunctional; hence, wanting them, and leading that lifestyle in the first place. They were all about the drama, chaos, uncertainty, danger, neglect, walking on eggshells, control, and even abuse. They specifically seek out these types due to their ****ed up issues.

Edit: the perception also applies to sexual engagements and leadership. Even if you're nervous, shy, etc, you don't have to show it. Just go for it, and escalate. Flirt, touch, tease, use wit, set things up in a funny, intentional, seemingly non-intentional manner, etc. You'll appear confident, and secure about your sexual abilities. That's all that matters. How you really feel doesn't. Only how they perceive you - based on your actions. It becomes easy after a while, once you realize the only thing holding you back is fear - when there's nothing to be afraid of. You'll actually LOSE your fears and insecurities once you realize how effective it is to not be afraid, and just do it. Getting over that initial hurdle is the hardest part.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are telling me that you will pull brainless sluts/wh0res online if you are good looking with the body of a martial arts expert? No way!!!!

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 7 replies and 2 new facebook friends by using his method. This **** actually works!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
I just had to laugh at his suggestions, because that's what women would think of me when I did online dating, and real life dating. What he said is spot on. They always said I sound like a cool person, look "sexy / hot", seem interesting, and blah blah - by doing the things he listed. This was followed by wanting to hang out, whereby they'd immediately talk about, and want sex. I gave off huge player vibes; almost every girl said I look and sound like a player. The jewelry, clothes, car, gelled up / trim haircut, laid back / sarcastic / witty personality, etc. I was more of a pretty boy than a bad boy. But by God, it didn't take very long for them to want sex. Just walk up to one, and boom - there it was.

It's mostly my mom's fault, 'cause she is really good looking. Once I got pimped out, it was easy pickings. The potential was always there; I just looked like dog**** in the high school years. But most anyone can become attractive ENOUGH; you don't necessarily have to be hot or gorgeous. I knew some guys who weren't the best looking, but not the ugliest. They took care of their appearance, and had as many women as the next guy.

I think I ****ed up in my endeavors, though, because I didn't actually want just sex, but I wanted them to find me attractive. Went way overboard, and only got offers for sex. Didn't realize just how shallow being considered "hot" really was. Women pretty much treat you like ****, and everyone hates on you. Again, no different from women.

But what he says is pretty much true. There's certain guys that women just want to ****, and others they date. Really no different than men. Most women want to **** the attractive, popular, cool, social type guys. You don't necessarily have to be this person - just give off vibes that you are. Perception means a lot to people - moreso than the reality. A girl can think you're a nice guy - even if you're really not - and she'll keep that mindset about you forever. If you wear jewelry, have nice clothes, take care of your appearance, drive a nice car, etc, she'll automatically think you're "cool". Especially when you have good social skills, and a sarcastic, ****y, almost negative personality to go with it. The ability to walk up to anyone and start a conversation without fear is also pretty big. Just being fun and interesting. That's why douche bags are usually successful. They're more out there, seem exciting, aren't afraid, have lots of friends, always something going on, etc.

You can be weak, insecure, afraid, or anything else deep down, but as long as you potray yourself as being confident, social, fun, cool, sexual, etc - that's how they will perceive you. And, you will be treated accordingly - whether that's good or bad.

Even to the extent of masculinity and strength... If you do things with force or power or exhilaration, you'll show off vibes of strength. Like, lifting something, and making sure your shoulders flex - by purposely lifting them up. As well as lifting higher than you have to. Punching a box to make sure its shut. Adjusting parts of your body as you flex. Not getting tired. Sweating it out, and continue going. Purposely lifting up your shirt to wipe your face. Wearing a small (but not tight) shirt. Always using more strength than is necessary. You're doing it on purpose, but no one knows that. They just think you're really strong.

There's a lot of little crap you can do to make you seem a certain way. This is why people recommend you walk tall, look up, smile / wave, socialize, swag a little, etc. You're giving off confident, secure, unafraid, social vibes. Even if you're none of these things. People pick up on this stuff, and assume you to be a certain way, and treat you accordingly.

But, with the "sex" vibes comes a lot of negatives, as well. Mostly attracting losers and sluts left and right. You'll get a lot of drama queens, troublemakers (and seekers), crazy *****es, and basically any degenerate who just wants sex. So, it IS good for PoF, since the place is littered with garbage, but I wouldn't recommend taking it too far if you want to attract any real / quality women. Looking and acting like a player / bad boy / pretty boy only works wonders on certain women. Mostly the DTF types, but I have never met a single good person who was into the types listed above. They were all crazy or dysfunctional; hence, wanting them, and leading that lifestyle in the first place. They were all about the drama, chaos, uncertainty, danger, neglect, walking on eggshells, control, and even abuse. They specifically seek out these types due to their ****ed up issues.

Edit: the perception also applies to sexual engagements and leadership. Even if you're nervous, shy, etc, you don't have to show it. Just go for it, and escalate. Flirt, touch, tease, use wit, set things up in a funny, intentional, seemingly non-intentional manner, etc. You'll appear confident, and secure about your sexual abilities. That's all that matters. How you really feel doesn't. Only how they perceive you - based on your actions. It becomes easy after a while, once you realize the only thing holding you back is fear - when there's nothing to be afraid of. You'll actually LOSE your fears and insecurities once you realize how effective it is to not be afraid, and just do it. Getting over that initial hurdle is the hardest part.

Floyd you know as well as we all do. And I know for DAMN sure 99.999% of chicks who use POF are total cvm dumpsters.

Just last night I trollololol'd a chick...talked for a few back and forth emails...and I've seen just about everything sent on POF. The chick sent pictures naked with her iphone face included..(you could tell it was real, room a mess, nailpolish, no makeup, no professional lighting, makeup etc)....and a VIDEO of her holding up her iphone of her BLOWING the dildo on a male blow up doll. She said she got it as a "present". God as my witness. I've seen pics of chicks eating each other out, getting ****ed, toys/ fingers inserted, nude, in panties from almost about 100 now.

The sh1t i've seen from chicks 18 and up on that site is mind blowing. Pure trash. Now I don't hate on sex...but these chicks are nothing more than fvcked in the head cvm dumpsters. No matter how good they look or how "innocent their pictures and profile seem".

Like I've said before. Anyone who uses online "dating" wrap it up. Fvck. And take off without a trace.

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh also...I have NO pics uploaded, and I still got some digits and new facebook friends.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Interesting

Dude knows whats up and how to pull numbers. I almost felt like I was reading my own thoughts on how to go about online dating.

The shirtless giving the finger pic with a banana hid down the jeans would probably work like crazy getting the slvts on there wet to reply...may wind up getting more nudes and fast meets out of it. (Even caption it as "There's a banana down my shorts") You know those slvts won't be able to resist from replying!

Let Brendon try it. lol. That dude looks like he'd definately do some crazy sh1t like that.

If I still had my original profile on there I'd do it.

Jesus incog. You've gotten like what...fifty numbers in a little over a month already?

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely agree with Floyds post.
I've been "used" by girls for sex several times, in the kind of hump and dump way that is typical for men.
It's obviously not a massive problem to have as you get to have sex with an attractive woman, but it does become annoying when sometimes you actually like the girl and would like something more.
I too have the typical ****y, sarcastic, witty and almost negative personna with women, and tend to attract one night stands and short flings with it never going beyond that.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Dude knows whats up and how to pull numbers. I almost felt like I was reading my own thoughts on how to go about online dating.

The shirtless giving the finger pic with a banana hid down the jeans would probably work like crazy getting the slvts on there wet to reply...may wind up getting more nudes and fast meets out of it. (Even caption it as "There's a banana down my shorts") You know those slvts won't be able to resist from replying!

Let Brendon try it. lol. That dude looks like he'd definately do some crazy sh1t like that.

If I still had my original profile on there I'd do it.

Jesus incog. You've gotten like what...fifty numbers in a little over a month already?
I was trying something similar. I threw a similar type of pic up for a short period and then took it down. I just started saying stupid **** to them like "hey sexy" or "I'd make you my goddess wifey" and I got some replies and numbers. I think my profile would need to be changed though, and a few pics would need to be switched out. I think I might try it if I can find time to make changes to my profile...Brandon would for sure do it lol.

Im getting about 5 numbers per day when I put in a little effort. I'm not going to lie, POF is changing my outlook on women. I know they aren't all like that bt I've almost lost respect for all of them from dealing with them so much on there. They're just so easy and slutty and 2 things I can back up fro
this article are, 1) getting laid or setting up a meet that is certain to involve sex, almost instantly after talking to chicks on there is very much possible and not all that unusual , 2) I also struggled a lot approaching chicks and have discovered that I can probably get lAid by a few different chicks per month on there easy. It wouldn't be a stretch to say a guy who can't approach women could nail 300 POF sluts in say 5 years without a problem from what I've learned.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Floyd you know as well as we all do. And I know for DAMN sure 99.999% of chicks who use POF are total cvm dumpsters.

Just last night I trollololol'd a chick...talked for a few back and forth emails...and I've seen just about everything sent on POF. The chick sent pictures naked with her iphone face included..(you could tell it was real, room a mess, nailpolish, no makeup, no professional lighting, makeup etc)....and a VIDEO of her holding up her iphone of her BLOWING the dildo on a male blow up doll. She said she got it as a "present". God as my witness. I've seen pics of chicks eating each other out, getting ****ed, toys/ fingers inserted, nude, in panties from almost about 100 now.

The sh1t i've seen from chicks 18 and up on that site is mind blowing. Pure trash. Now I don't hate on sex...but these chicks are nothing more than fvcked in the head cvm dumpsters. No matter how good they look or how "innocent their pictures and profile seem".

Like I've said before. Anyone who uses online "dating" wrap it up. Fvck. And take off without a trace.
Oh yeah... There's nothing but pure garbage on there. The worst of the worst. Most of them have the EXACT same story: they're tired of being used for sex (ie, they're not worth anything else, and specifically seek out guys for just sex - only to complain about being *****s, by blaming the guy); they don't get along with women (ie, anyone who doesn't want to **** them can't stand them)... Basically, everything that's their fault - due to their own worthlessness - is blamed on someone else. That's why every nut case on there is "tired of jerks" - probably because the only jerk is THEM, and no one likes them. So, they go online as a last resort. They'll even say things like they're complete *****es; "don't piss me off, I have an attitude problem", and cuss every few sentences - then claim to be nice, and tired of jerks. LOL.

All of this stuff is no different from the skanks and losers of old. They ALL have the exact same personality; same experiences, same lifestyles, same groups they associate with, same problems and drama, same blithering stupidity and delusional mindset (ie, they're nice girls finishing last... HA HA HA)... Same everything. They're probably the same people.

This is who goes on PoF - dysfunctional, mentally unstable, STUPID, shallow rejects who are unwanted everywhere else. They go where the other degenerates are - only to complain, and act like they're any better than them (they're not). The same ones who dress like hookers, are fake as hell, backstab and cause drama, ***** about everything, cause problems everywhere (and with everyone), chase after degenerates, etc.

They'll ask why guys don't like nice girls (implying that they are one), and that everyone treats them like **** - AS they're looking for a hot guy to ****, treating everyone like crap, playing games, and acting like complete ***** *****es. It's like... Come on... Really? Where in the **** did you get the idea that you are a nice girl, or have the right to ***** about ANYTHING - other than your own worthless ass? You're a gutter *****... Your complaining privileges are REVOKED. Just accept, and admit that you're worth less than roach ****, and we can all be content.

That's just the beginning, of course. These losers will literally ***** about everything that they themselves are. They'll even ***** because the guy they are CHEATING on their boyfriend with is dating others. They'll say they hate players - as they're playing everyone. They hate jerks - as they're being jerks. Despite causing ALL of the problems, and seeking out what they are - they still *****, play the victim, claim nice girls finish last, blah blah BLAH whenever things aren't to their precise expectations (ie, they can't get away with whatever they want; use anyone they please; treat people however they like; have all the power and control over everyone in their lives; expect everyone to tolerate their bull****; be their doormat, let them determine everything, be their "friend"; and basically hang around / remain involved with them forever). This is generally when they "change" into jerks (as per their delusional viewpoints), and blame everyone else for being jerks. ****ing fruitcakes.

Then you also have the sex scenerio. They'll jump on every **** known to man, initiate sex IMMEDIATELY, push for sex constantly, lose interest when sex with random strangers isn't to be had - then turn around and ask why guys have no feelings, how come no one likes them as a person, where all the nice guys are, blah blah. Literally at the same time. It's just... Wow. You are really this ****ing RETARDED? Do you realize what you are doing? But, they don't realize or know anything about anything, so that's a definite no. Then they'll also ask why no one takes them seriously, how come no one likes them and treats them like crap, says they're stupid and worthless, beats their ass, only wants them for sex, etc. Gee, I WONDER. Must be because nice girls finish last. You should definitely become a ***** or jerk, since being quality didn't work. Damn, you pull it off very well... Probably because its WHAT YOU WERE ALL ALONG.

But, I digress. PoF is just another scene where these low-life degenerates go - in addition to parties, bars, clubs, drug dealer warehouses, etc. The same ****ed up ***** hags go to all these places. Also, places like fast food restaurants and factories - since they never amounted to anything, and the only skill they possess is sucking **** (and *****ing). There was always another skank loser ***** ***** working at Ponderosa, Pizza Hut, the paper mill, etc. Multiple kids from multiple guys; none of the guys stayed (wonder why); heavy into bad boys and losers (so they can ***** about it, and continue being worthless); partying and ****ing a lot; *****ing about everything they cause; asking where all the decent guys are (while avoiding them, and being God awful themselves); criticizing and comparing themselves to others (like they have ANY room to talk, or can compare anything to anyone); going to the bars and clubs constantly; being fake, shallow, vain, and stupid....

What gets me the most, and I still don't understand it, is how these people view themselves as victims - even as they're using and playing EVERYONE, and generally being worthless. They believe there are no good men out there (like they are good women), and then go online, with this same mindset, and complain that the same degenerates are on there, too. Probably because you're one of them, dip****!

I could seriously go on forever. But yea, **** PoF... And **** worthless *****es. They're one and the same. At least they all pretty much migrate there, so you don't have to deal with their bull**** in the real world. I avoid all places where losers could be hanging out in droves. The PoF forums are HORRIBLE. It's just losers upon losers complaining about and seeking advice from other losers.

****ing losers.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooo...you mean I won't find the woman of my dreams on pof ??!!

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Sooo...you mean I won't find the woman of my dreams on pof ??!!
Only if the woman of your dreams is a complete loser psycho ****rag. Otherwise, no. Not at any of the other loser locales either. It always gets me when someone complains about a girl they picked up at the bar. WTF did you expect?

I remember one time, reading the PoF forums, and this guy picked up a complete slut at the bar. No questions asked... Pure slut. So, things didn't work out (no ****), and he started crying about how nice guys finish last. And this **** is so common on the internet, and in real life. Everyone is asking why an ******* ***** ***** ****off is the way they are, and how nice ol' them doesn't make any progress / gets played LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Like they're a special cookie, or something. Oh noes! My nice guy powers didn't work on Satan's minion! Life is so unfair. ****ing **** people are stupid ****. ****.

The idiocy of people brings out the Mike Tyson in me. ****.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Only if the woman of your dreams is a complete loser psycho ****rag. Otherwise, no. Not at any of the other loser locales either. It always gets me when someone complains about a girl they picked up at the bar. WTF did you expect?

I remember one time, reading the PoF forums, and this guy picked up a complete slut at the bar. No questions asked... Pure slut. So, things didn't work out (no ****), and he started crying about how nice guys finish last. And this **** is so common on the internet, and in real life. Everyone is asking why an ******* ***** ***** ****off is the way they are, and how nice ol' them doesn't make any progress / gets played LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Like they're a special cookie, or something. Oh noes! My nice guy powers didn't work on Satan's minion! Life is so unfair. ****ing **** people are stupid ****. ****.

The idiocy of people brings out the Mike Tyson in me. ****.
Floyd my man you have solid posts but you must know every swear word is censored which makes it difficult to understand what you are saying.

Why do you care about idiocy of people? There is no law against it, and in fact some cases it's rewarded. Let people do what they want as long as their idiocy doesnt affect you. Plus, you can't show people you get so emotional. If I'm a girl you are interested in and I know you get so anxious and emotional at my idiocy, I will really play it up to make you vulnerable and then take extreme advantage.

Nothing should faze you bro, idiocy of people, dumb sluts, people who complain about relationships, girls who use guys, whatever. Focus on your stuff and let everyone else deal with them.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
This is who goes on PoF - dysfunctional, mentally unstable, STUPID, shallow rejects who are unwanted everywhere else. They go where the other degenerates are - only to complain, and act like they're any better than them (they're not). The same ones who dress like hookers, are fake as hell, backstab and cause drama, ***** about everything, cause problems everywhere (and with everyone), chase after degenerates, etc.

I could seriously go on forever. But yea, **** PoF... And **** worthless *****es. They're one and the same. At least they all pretty much migrate there, so you don't have to deal with their bull**** in the real world. I avoid all places where losers could be hanging out in droves. The PoF forums are HORRIBLE. It's just losers upon losers complaining about and seeking advice from other losers.

****ing losers.

The above especially. I used to go on the POF forums and fvck around with people. There were actually a few dudes from Canada, the UK, and some of the states that started following me fvcking around on there and we would start writing each other in email coming up with ridiculous threads and "questions" for the "experts". Like 9 of us who knew the whole site was a joke and used the forums to fvck around on.

The forums on POF is like the sewer below the scum drain. I swear it was pathetic how dudes complained like b1tches on there and there were LOADS of desperate "nice guy" horn dogs playing the role just dying for female attention. It was like: "Damn! Are you that desperate that you have to resort to whining in public and begging total cvm dumpsters for attention?? Are these the types of chicks you want to wife up to make your life "complete"??

the women and men lifers on there are complete desperate mental cases. It actualy got disturbing to read the same sh1t over and over again.

You're 110% correct. POF is the mental house for the lowest of the low. All the losers and sex addicts from Lavalife, Adult Friend Finder, Ex Myspace slvts, bar rats etc are drawn to POF like a magnet. Yet even though some dudes and chicks were posting thread after thread on that fact....they're still there (just for the forums and 'friends' of course). Desperate good for nothing losers.

POF is only good to troll and fvck around or meet chicks. Fvck them and leave without a trace. Nothing more.

I never bothered trying to meet anyone off there. I'd be willing to bet 90% have STDs or have caught one and don't know it yet.

On a side note another POF user not on sosuave I had his password..was talking to a chick trying to act holier than thou. Chick joined POF for "friends" and she's PREGNANT. What a "mother". And that's not the first or the last time I've seen pregnant chicks looking for "friends" on POF either. "Friends" = still fvcking dudes who are in the tops in looks who don't mind fvcking pregnant chicks, and or looking for a "friend/sucker" to become the eventual "baby daddy" provider for God knows how many kids.