Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Tart Of War

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very Articulate, Keep up the good work Shezzler!!

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
But the power that it takes to control the correct channel of thoughts to the desired result - takes a lot more than a flick of a switch.
Interesting you said this because I was just thinking about it today. I see this as the difference between Intelligence and Smarts. An intelligent person can think but a smart person can direct their thoughts to a result.

It goes to DJing when out on a date. You've learned all these techniques, but you have to put them into action, and at the right times also. Being able to direct your technique while out in the field is a masterful skill indeed.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezzler,

For all this theory you're mentioning here, are you getting any results? Can you relate a specific battle plan you created to a positive outcome?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bunch of contrived philosophical gobbly gook.

I get the point but some of the sentences make no sense and the presentation is horrendous.

I mean.. WTF?

"To fight for something, you have to beleive in something, to beleive in something you have to Love something - other wise you are fighting for attention - and heading for resentment."

Yeah... .. just.. yeah.

"Control is a belief, a knowingness that one can go into battle and WIN, but win without striving, for a win with pure striving is not worthy of being called a win - striving to win is the way of the AFC, an unskilled warrior - a skilled warrior can win the battle before it has even begun - through Control."

WHAT? WHAT!

Even if I could come close to a sentence diagram of that bad boy despite not speaking the King's English, it's still just a bunch of ideas thrown together in some nonsensical random order in some vain hope that it will inspire the troops in the event it flies under their "he thinks we're retarded" radar. You could simple say "be in control of yourselves, jerks" and have a lot more impact, though I can only guess that's what you meant since no where in any dictionary i know of is control defined as some sort of belief.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The_Shezzler

You do bring a lot of energy to these forums and there's no doubt that people are motivated by your more straight to the point posts.....however.....I agree with mrRuckus on this one.
Any time I've read one of these 'Pookish' posts from you I'm left regretting the time I spent trying to make sense out of it.

And no,I'm not stupid:D

It just meanders along with no real direction or content and at the end I'm left with a feeling of complete confusion as to WTF you're trying to say.....I THINK I can grasp what you're getting at but it's been said many times before and in far more eloquent ways.

Not trying to bash you mate,it's just these types of posts are totally incongruent with the rest of your contributions to this place.....'TryHard' springs to mind:down:

I also think it's strange how G-Man UK is always the first to reply to these posts and profess his admiration of your 'wisdom':confused:

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you've written here is all true; I can feel it.

Unfortunately, it's not terribly helpful. It's a destination without a path, a set of conclusions that, in spite of how correct they may be, give no clue as to how they may be implemented.

Show us the steps we must take to overcome ourselves and become the man you describe.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Visceral
What you've written here is all true; I can feel it.

Unfortunately, it's not terribly helpful. It's a destination without a path, a set of conclusions that, in spite of how correct they may be, give no clue as to how they may be implemented.

Show us the steps we must take to overcome ourselves and become the man you describe.
No Offense Visceral, but that is a tall order he would have to costum design an answer for each and everyone who wanted him to show how to implemente his info.

I agree he could use some personal experiences to show for example, but for it to work each and every person would have to do some thinking and apply this to their own lifes.

However; sombody in bootcamp could apply these and post or even the shezzler himself could.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
deleted

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ted,JustAdmitIt
The_Shezzler

You do bring a lot of energy to these forums and there's no doubt that people are motivated by your more straight to the point posts.....however.....I agree with mrRuckus on this one.
Any time I've read one of these 'Pookish' posts from you I'm left regretting the time I spent trying to make sense out of it.

And no,I'm not stupid:D

It just meanders along with no real direction or content and at the end I'm left with a feeling of complete confusion as to WTF you're trying to say.....I THINK I can grasp what you're getting at but it's been said many times before and in far more eloquent ways.

Not trying to bash you mate,it's just these types of posts are totally incongruent with the rest of your contributions to this place.....'TryHard' springs to mind:down:

I also think it's strange how G-Man UK is always the first to reply to these posts and profess his admiration of your 'wisdom':confused:
My thoughts exactly, also.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook was great and such is this post

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post, keep it up.

I espically think its important for a man to be confident like you said. Without confidence you cant do anything. It has been said over and over, but girls really do like confident people.

Theres a guy at school, so confident does anything even if hes acting like a idiot, he will do whatever he feels like. And hes the biggest "don juan - pick up artist" in our school. So many girls after him. But in a few weeks ill take his place, i wing with him at the momment :)