Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Style Life Challenge - boot camp with Style

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Style is giving a *free* 31 day boot camp, starting July 1st. Just FYI - this may be a good thing to sign up for.

http://www.stylelife.com/

If you're still a virgin, if you've never had a girlfriend, if you're recovering from a nasty breakup, if you're terminally shy, if you're suffering through a long dry spell, or if you're a HARD CASE, it's time to change your lifestyle. Here is my challenge to you: Get a Date in 31 Days.

I want you to succeed. In fact, I am going to hold your hand and walk you through every step along the way. Why am I doing this? Because it's fun, and it helps the guys who need it most.

HERE'S HOW WE'RE GOING TO PLAY THE GAME:

o The Objective: Get A Date in 31 Days or Less

o The Timeframe: July 1 - July 31

o Who Can Play: Anyone seeking more success with women.

o The Cost: Free, just be willing to try on some new behaviors and see if they fit.

o The Prize: The most improved player will receive a big prize that will be announced at the end of the challenge.

o How to Play: Please register for the Stylelife challenge by clicking on the 'Join' link at the top or bottom of this page.

GUIDELINES

Feel free to enter the forums and get to know each other and find potential wingmen and supporters, but the challenge does not officially begin until July 1.

On July 1, you will begin receiving daily assignments in the Forum. These assignments may be video, audio, or text. They will contain exercises for you to complete, articles to read, and goals for you to meet. They will begin at a very basic level and grow more advanced as the challenge continues.

In addition, discussion boards have been set up to assist you with your personal growth. You should be posting all questions, obstacles, field reports, and successes there. Style, Rourke (of The Final Five), and the other participants will be there to help you with constructive criticism.

In addition, if you would like feedback on your personal appearance, dress, and the first impression you create, post a picture in the Style Critique section of the Forums, and Style, Rourke, and other participants will offer tips and pointers. You win when at any point between day one and day thirty-one, you get a date and submit a field report about the experience in the Winner's Circle section of the Forums.

A date is defined as a 'planned second encounter' with a woman you have just met.

For example, if you meet a woman at a bar, exchange phone numbers, and meet her for coffee two days later, that is a date. If you meet a woman at the mall, arrange to meet that night at a club, and she shows up specifically to meet you, that is a date. Even if you don't exchange phone numbers.

Basically, any scenario where you approach a woman and she agrees to see you at a later date or time - and shows up - constitutes a date. Once you win, don't forget to add your field report to the Winner's Circle. Feel free to remain on the boards afterward, carry out the daily assignments, and help your fellow competitors.

The most improved player in the Stylelife Challenge will be determined by a poll of all participants. He will receive a very cool prize that will be announced at the end of the challenge. It involves an airplane.

Enjoy, and play fair.

See You on July 1st,

Style

willtmail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Style still around? I read some of the book he wrote, but never finished it. I guess he's still teaching seduction.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, sounds cool, I'm signing up.

It is nice to see Style is still thinking of us "little people" now that he has such fame and fortune! :)