Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The stubble strikes again!

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's right, stubble makes you look like a rough, dangerous, masculine man. It is no accident that all the men on the covers of romance novels have big muscles and 5 o'clock shadows.

wd40

Don Juan
Reaction score
obey if you act like this in real life im basically positive you have no friends

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive seen studies... the stubble/5 oclock shadow triggers a response in women, even if at least on a subconcious level, especially when ovulating. its a response that is similar to our reaction as men, when we see a girl with a nice hip-to-waist ratio or bust size.

they dig it

-slb

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
strong like bull said:
ive seen studies... the stubble/5 oclock shadow triggers a response in women, even if at least on a subconcious level, especially when ovulating. its a response that is similar to our reaction as men, when we see a girl with a nice hip-to-waist ratio or bust size.

they dig it

-slb
Yea I think this study is correct. I think it's another example of listen to a womans actions not her words. My gf always tells me she likes me clean shaven better. Yet our first few dates I had stubble, and she usually wants to do it more when I have stubble. I think it def triggers smethin in them, they must like the manlier look.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, but not all guys can rock the stubble well...

Some sort of facial hair is good for most guys....there are always the few anomaly baby-face type guys who should never, ever, ever grow facial hair.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Yeh, but not all guys can rock the stubble well...

Some sort of facial hair is good for most guys....there are always the few anomaly baby-face type guys who should never, ever, ever grow facial hair.
hell no.. if anything its the opposite, if u have a baby face facial hair is better cuz it makes u more manly..guys who are already ahve a manly look dont need the stubble as much

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obey Propaganda said:
Went to Walgreens yesterday and to my surprise there was this gorgeous blonde pharmacist behind the counter. I promptly walked over and said "I don't think I've ever seen a pharmacist that cute. I don't have a prescription, but I'd like to take you out for some mini golf."

She laughed, and gave me her number. Tomorrow I'm going to show her more than just my 9 iron.

Moral of the story... don't EVER underestimate the stubble.

"There are two types of people in this world without facial hair... women, and boys... I am neither."

If you deny your 5 o'clock shadow, he'll deny you.

"We're going doooown, in a spiral to the groooound!"
Oh god, this must be what is happening to me today. I've been getting touched, followed, smiled at, and staired down by fvcking beautiful women today. It must be the stubble.

darkguy9944

Don Juan
Reaction score
facial hair only works if it looks good on you, okay some women hate it some women love it. it just works for some people. that is the only thing that matters it makes you look better.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wd40 said:
obey if you act like this in real life im basically positive you have no friends
Some of the best DJs I know of in both RL and via the net have very few personal friends. Who has time for (male) friends when one has a huge plate spinning collection and other hobbies.

I like the look on me. I just wish it didn't itch so much starting after 48 hours or so.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. Some guys can pull it off, others can't. I personally can't, I just don't grow a thick enough beard, so it comes in patches. That, I know, is not attractive! True, I would say a small percentage prefer the stubble, but if I wanted to have my best chances, I would have my odds against the stubble. But thats me.