Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The stubble strikes again!

Reaction score
Went to Walgreens yesterday and to my surprise there was this gorgeous blonde pharmacist behind the counter. I promptly walked over and said "I don't think I've ever seen a pharmacist that cute. I don't have a prescription, but I'd like to take you out for some mini golf."

She laughed, and gave me her number. Tomorrow I'm going to show her more than just my 9 iron.

Moral of the story... don't EVER underestimate the stubble.

"There are two types of people in this world without facial hair... women, and boys... I am neither."

If you deny your 5 o'clock shadow, he'll deny you.

"We're going doooown, in a spiral to the groooound!"

Last edited:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh, maybe she was just bored and could care less about your facial hair?

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you going on about your stubble so much man?

well done on the approach, but I dont think your facial hair sealed the deal!!

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
urgh, what a douche!

Im sure those remarks may work well for you when being C&F on a chick, but on this forum I find it quite irritating.

Whats the point in starting this thread??...

Its the same as me saying:- "brown hair strikes again!"...Im telling you guys, I asked a chick out and she said yes...all because of my brown hair...if u dont got brown hair, then dye it brown!

in other words, pointless and irrelevant

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has a woman ever actually made it clear she digs your stubble? Directly, or by like rubbing it constantly?

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow what a troll, and to think I thought he was cool at one point. Now I know better.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but this was too good not to be moved to Tips.

Honestly, I think the OP is on to something. I notice a definite, indentifiable change in women (my wife included) when I'm 2 days in stubble.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Sorry, but this was too good not to be moved to Tips.

Honestly, I think the OP is on to something. I notice a definite, indentifiable change in women (my wife included) when I'm 2 days in stubble.

I must admit Im suprised such a bullsh!t thread is being celebrated by a mod. :S

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Celebrate is kind of a strong word. Lets say I'm open to hearing some other input on it.

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Other input:

First of all, that was a GREAT approach. I love the "I don't have a prescription but..." part. Solid Gold.

Secondly, I don't believe it was ONLY the stubble, but yeah, alot of chicks love stubble. It rubs against there parts making them ticklish, plus it looks masculine.

Thirdly, I think the fact that you have heaps of confidence BECAUSE of your stubble is also a big part of why you got her number....girls LOVE a confident man.