Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right Folks,

I wanted to post a thread for two main reasons:

1. To highlight a worrying trend on Sosuave recently
2. To get some Insight as to what brought people here

I think these may be linked.

1. Is the 'listen and learn' mentality.

While being told what to do and reading about all the right ways to handle yourself (PM me for some reading ideas if you need theses). Life and in particular learning is about experience.

That is why you learn what foods you like- by trying them.

As such it's all very well to have a 'I told you so' mentality when answering forum threads but most importantly is to help that person understand WHY so they can learn.

It's important to remember that development comes from making mistakes- not from prevention. Never being burned means never understanding the dangers of fire and never learning the necessary mental processes to subconsciously implement action.

Far too many of you are guilty of cultivating a 'I'm a player/alpha and as such you should listen....because I am'
Imitation whilst the highest form of flattery isn't what turns on lasting change. This is why PUA stuff is often flawed as it doesn't drive a genuine change in mindset (a discussion for an other thread).

So next time you advise someone- help them understand, don't just tell them what they did wrong.

and cut the bullsh*t. Everyone has an opinion and is entitled to voice it- stop derailing threads with your online conflict over MGTOW etc

2. I'm genuinely interested- What brought you here?

Mine was the No Contact Challenge- a Challenge that helped me gather support from great people who had similar experience and were outside the situation.

From there I took the Red Pill and discovered a world- and am truly thankful for.

Part of me is sad I didn't find it sooner, but I guess you cannot choose when you are awoken.

Finally I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has helped me, either via PM or via Thread Replies.

The Struggle continues but I already feel myself becoming a better man.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lozboss said:
Far too many of you are guilty of cultivating a 'I'm a player/alpha and as such you should listen....because I am'
Those who often try to convince others often are the ones who don't know what the he11 they are talking about.

Those who give advice freely and do so only to help usually remain neutral as to whether you actually listen to them or not. They are not having a contest to "prove" anything to anyone. They simply give freely....
2. I'm genuinely interested- What brought you here?
To help men who struggle with this aspect of their life....and trust me, it's a lot harder than one would think it would be.