Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Story Of The AFC Cave. This Is For You New Guys And AFCs.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little background on this tip, first its for those guys who have been struggling and thinking of giving up. For the AFCs just joining us and anyone out there needing a little boost. Second this story is based upon the one told by Socrates long, long ago. I decided to put a modern spin on it, as some extra fun try to find the Socrates figure I use in the story, he makes for some good reading too.

The Story Of The AFC Cave.

Far below the surface of the earth, there is a cave. It is dark, damp and rather unpleasant. To the outside world the cave is easily seen, but few dare to enter it. The descent into the cave is easy enough, down is rarely a hard direction to go. However coming up from the bottom of the cave can be treachorous. The twisting and turning of the cavern can be almost hypnotic and equally as punishing on the body as the mind. A terrible place to be, that none would really want to go. But the greatest hardship lies at the bottom of the cave itself...

From the time males are young, the point at which they just before they are starting to understand the world. They are swept up and carried off to this mysterious cave. Once down there they are chained and made to face one of the walls. Behind them a fire is roaring and the captors use this to cast distorted images and shadows on the cave wall. While other captors create strange, frightening sounds, voices and other noises. This is all done to confuse the captives and to help maintain their submissiveness and dependence on the captors. This is the only world they know since they have no memory of the one they were taken from. They have no knowledge of the outside world or for that matter a reality that is not controlled by others. Many will remain unwitting captives for the rest of their days, a few others however are saved. They are not saved by soldiers, doctors, or even police. No of all things a teacher can save them, for the captors have no real power over the captives on the illusions they can get them to believe. This is the best way to keep an AFC captive after all.

Now at some point all Don Juans have emerged from this cave, with help of course. I too can remember such a place vaguely as do the rest of them. All we remember are bits and pieces, the darkness never allowed us to see the cave for what it really was. So one day I decided to go back, I wanted to understand where it was that I had come from.

(Grey Fox makes his way down the last few feet to the cave's pit. Before him he sees the fire, the cave wall and the captors running about like rodents tormenting the captives. Moved, he makes his way to stop the captors. But is held back by a friendly hand and quiet voice.)

Voice: You know most times being down here once is enough. This isn't like college, the captors hate it when the alumni try to visit here.

(Turning to the voice Grey Fox sees that it is none other than Pook being his pookish old self.)

Grey Fox: I had to come back down here, to put things in perspective. I needed to see just how far I've come.

(Looking back grimly now, Pook only nods.)

Pook: Follow me then, stay quiet and see what you once where.

(Silently the stalk through the dark, coming behind the captors and now seeing what they are up to. They are all strange hooded figures. Some hold up images using the fire light to make strange shadows on the wall, others use instruments and other things to make strange noises and sounds. All of this used to confuse and dominate the only world the captives know.)

Pook: Look at these images, these are things used to confuse and control these AFC captives.

(One image is of a man who seems to be happy because the woman next time him completes his world, without her he is nothing. The next image is of the modern "relationship" where men are meant to file one by one in front of women and the women do the choosing. The third image is of what a "man" should be submissive to others, sensitive and a nice guy! Others diagram strange courtship rituals like buying flowers and taking a woman some where expensive all on the first date!)

Grey Fox: I remember thinking thoughts like this. I had to be nice and show a woman interest by leaping at any chance to do her a favor. I even remember how I was supposed to act and never take charge, instead that was the woman's pregrogative. Not to mention those flowers and the expensive dinner which lead no where but more expensive dinners and stupid gifts.

Pook: You should this is what was shown to you everyday since you as long as you can remember. Television shows and the movies have depicted romance and relationships in such a perverted way. The nice guy super sensitive guy gets the girl despite doing nothing but hoping. The tough, yet sensitive, smart, yet dumb, cute, yet rugged act a man must put on that only a Bi Polar could pull off.

(Pook then pointed at one image in paticular, a noticable look of disguist ran across his face.)

Pook: Look here, this is the worst of all. This image is of the normal everday run of the mill woman. Expect she is being shown as some goddess of love and desire. See how she is painting sitting on a pedastal while all men grovel at her feet. While other men fall from the Heaven's, because without her grace they cannot possibly hope to be where she now resides.

Grey Fox: The images never stop, but why? What do they hope these things will do, who would ever believe this?

Pook: It is meant to subdue what man really is, to tip love and relationships far out of balance. It is meant to be a control over men, and they will believe it. They will believe it because they are AFCs and the know nothingless, of how things really are. Enough of this onward.

(Pook lead on to the other end of the cave. Where the other captors went about making all strange manner of noises and sounds.)

Captor 1: The man should keep calling day and night. To not leave 100 hundred messages of your interest would be rude.

Captor 2: Women are smarter, politer and far more civilized. That is why they must control the relationship, a man has no idea what to do.

Captor 3: It is the man's duty to bring gifts, give up his social life and friends, and above all else any interest in other women should he think to even approach anyone of us.

(The captors chanted gleefully while the eyes of the captive AFCs glazed over. After the AFCs feel into a stupor the captors gathered around and removed their hoods to look at each other and congratulate themselves on a job well done. The first captor was a motherly old looking woman. The second captor was feminism and media clothed in the skin of Dr. Phil. Finally the third captor, who was taller than the rest, revealed herself to be a HB sitting upon a pedestal. They all cackled as they there work had broken yet again another group of men and recounted what exactly their purpose was.)

Older Motherly Woman: I was once beautiful like the HB over there, but because I was so stuck up and cold my love life drifted away. But now I have my revenge I teach the younger beauties and foolish young men seeking advice from me that there are "rules" and "gentlemanly conduct" of modern love. This is how I get my revenge.

Dr. Phil: We have runamock, tricking people into believeing femenism is about equality. It once was, but now we have taken it further. We have glorified woman and degraded man, it is our turn to say what society's ideals are. This is how I gain power and a voice to force to others to listen.

The HB: Thanks to you and my good looks, I belong rightlfully on this pedestal. I can have no personality or reguard for the emotions of others, because I am young and beautiful and I believe that I deserve more than anyone else. I have learned to use my looks to control the will of others to ensure I have more. I must have what I want.

Grey Fox: Funny I only remember the honey toned voice of the HB, though now its sounds icey and bitter.

Pook: Naturally, the other two work subtly to gain control. First over the HB of all people because they need someone to do there work for them. Once she has fallen under their sway she will do exactly what they wish. The old woman gets revenge and the Dr. Phils of the world get attention, power and a loud voice to make others follow and worship them. Oh and saddest of all that bitter and icey notes from the HB's lips are her slow transformation into that bitter, vindictive, and most notablely sexless old woman. As much as being a DJ means about freeing one's self and becoming your own man, it also means keeping society balanced. Also depsite herself, the DJ will save the HB to, he will show her what a real man is and why his ways are the best for both of them. He will show her courage, strenght, chivilary and a libido unmatched by any "metrosexual" or AFC out there.

(Pook then stops speaking. Walking into the fire light the captors see him for who he really is, they know him all to well.)

Captors: No stop, they belong to us, we had them first. We need them.

(Pook walks by a group of AFCs, who stonily look back at him. He whispers words like CONFIDENCE, MANHOOD, FREE WILL, HAPPINESS, DATING, SEX, WOMEN WHO WORSHIP YOU FOR ONCE. Their eyes clear and they look at their bonds fade away.)

Pook: Follow me to all that is promised man. Follow me to your freedom.

(The AFCs rise to follow Pook out of the cave. Though the HB and her pedestal are suddenly blocking the way up. The Old woman and Dr. Phil have no hope to control the awakened and reforming AFCs. But the HB has her deadly charms to put them back in chains if the reforming AFCs are not careful.)

Continued further

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Continued

HB: Look at me, my tight skimpy clothing. My model's good looks and my sweet voice and penatrating stare. Fall to your knees and worship me on my pedestal, bring me gifts and surrender your will. I promise I will date you, in fact I might even take you home with me. (Smiling like a viper.)

Grey Fox: Why?

(The pedestal shakes but not quiet enough to knock her down. She seems ready to counter, but Pook will have none of it.)

Pook: You look really good, minus the love handles spilling of that little baby tank top, or was that the large they were selling that day?"

(A Neg Hit! Meant for such egostical women, who's shallow nature can't handle it and the confidence it takes to use it. Just one of the many DJ tools at any DJs disposal. The pedstal crumbles and she plumments towards earth. Like the pedestal her epic ego now shattered. Pook stylishly puts his arms out and catches her, he is Pook after all. She is now completely off guard and blushing as she looks at Pook and his confidence. She is like a little girl, her whole world is Pook now, she even plays with her long brunette hair.)

Pook: I prefer blondes actually. (Promptly dropping the HB to the ground.)

Grey Fox: I like red heads myself.

Reforming AFCs: You are not so hot now that you are on the ground with us, what makes you so special anyway.

Pook: They are learning quick. Grey Fox, you have seen enough go home and remember this.

Grey Fox: What about you and the AFCs?

Pook: Freeing them was the first step. The climb to the top for them must be slow, as the true light of the world is blinding. It will be a tough road, frought with fustration and difficulty. Though the closer they come to the top, back into the light. The closer they are to becoming a DJ. Some day they may come back down here to help others, hopefully not because they gave up and decided to "come home."

(Pook looks to the reader now. What he has to say next is vital.)

Pook: Many of you will be stuck climbing out of the cave, you will be tempted to turn back and give up. The captors will wait for you, smiling and with the chains of mediocrity waiting for you. I can't promise a short journey or success immediately and beyond your wildest dreams. I can promise that you will be happy, that you will know your own strenght and that you will have help along the way. That one day you will become the man you set out to be when you started at the bottom of this cave. On the way you will find yourself and when you emerge the man you wish to be. With all the light of the world to show you off, women will come and they will follow you. AFCs and men will envy your freedom and prowess, they shall seek your advice. All you must do is climb out of this cave, it is one made by others and placed in your emotions, thoughts and social attitude. But climbing out of this cave is just as tough as climbing out of a real cave, but you have to because man is not meant to live in a cave. You belong on top of the world, and a captive beneath it.

(With that Pook begins to coach the AFCs upward, as a number of fellow DJs melt out of the shadows to guide them on they way to the top. Hopefully they will be strong enough to endure the climb.)

The Moral Of The Story

Starting out is always going to be hard. You have been forced to believe the wrong things about yourself because it was advantageous for others. As you make your way into becoming something better its going to be hard, and at times discouraging. You will even think of quitting, but once you realize that you were in a bondage of the mind, forced to think and act in away not natural to a man, can you really turn back and put the bonds of an AFC back on? Begining to see all the things that is offered to a DJ and all the torment forced on an AFC do you want to give up. Don't quit, keep going till you make your way into the light a free man. There is help along the way, and it is here on this board for you. If you are feeling really low search for the posts of Pook, you'll find a boost and some well needed entertainment there.

-Grey Fox

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff. May just be the bit of inspiration/motivation I need to keep climbing at the moment.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent!

Add in Captor 4 to your list of AFC brainwashing - the bossy housewife:

" I can't handle the family finances so my wife runs the checkbook and gives me a small allowance" Usually stated by an AFC with a sheepish smile on his chump face.

It is number one on my AFC hit list. What crap.

Dietzcoi

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post

This is a good post

D is right again that their should be something to do with witchy housewives.

NOTE: Not all housewives are bad. Just you have to travel through alot of crap to get to the good wife material.

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good story Fox. Well written. While I didn't really need to read it, I still enjoyed it thoroughly.

Rhino